المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What are they thinking about??!!

muhamedr
16-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Once while I was walking along a sidewalk ,something caught my eyes ...
A fairy little blue bird was alone in a cage ...Hung from the ceiling ...left alone in one corner in a very small cage ...Is it fair ???To keep a bird alone to keep yourself from being bored and alone ???
I could see how much pain it was bearing over there ...In a small store ,there were no amusing sightseeings for it to behold ...No companions to share its loneliness with ...It could be freed to live among its friends ...Chanting happy songs on a branch ...Living for itself ...Enjoying the wild nature out there ...Even if there exist too many cats to be caught by ...It has the right to choose its own way ...Doesn't it ???
I personally don't enjoy seeing a nice bird chanting in a cage ...It is selfishness ...Isn't it ???

See these two birds ( I don't know their name ...What do we call them ??)
Do you think they are happy together in a cage ???Or would it be a more happy life to be free out of the cage ???

http://api.ning.com/files/omQjmf9O1tCmfVbOhu0WjNzTLvQfAomQoAfacCLFK0dIhwcmkI c7nQuJIeHjOS6E81LV9gEfUNc6OiG4XYWail1Bxc0xua4E/birdincage.jpg

Lancaster
16-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I personally don't enjoy seeing a nice bird chanting in a cage ...It is selfishness ...Isn't it ???

Do you think they are happy together in a cage ???Or would it be a more happy life to be free out of the cage ???

http://api.ning.com/files/omQjmf9O1tCmfVbOhu0WjNzTLvQfAomQoAfacCLFK0dIhwcmkI c7nQuJIeHjOS6E81LV9gEfUNc6OiG4XYWail1Bxc0xua4E/birdincage.jpg

Me 2 I don't like to see them in the cage
I think they have to enjoy their life like any other creature

:smile (97):

thnx bro
You really make me sad :(

M.o_o.N
17-02-2010, 04:12 PM
we call them "Canary"

and as much I love seeing them and feed them I hate to be in their place

I used to bring them to my room and open the cage but mom always get angry from me lol

thank you brother

ACME
17-02-2010, 04:21 PM
To be locked in a cage is very hard

Let alone being alone

How hard it is

:lost lady:
17-02-2010, 05:10 PM
No comment
I don't like to see them in the cage
:(
:(