المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : your ability in english just help me can you

english999
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
-Write a or an in the correct places.(there are seven other places in this paragraph)

My brother just bought a laptop. It's really great. It has color screen; it is easier on the eyes than black- and- white screen. The computer has battery, so he can use it for up to eight hours without electricity. It also has internal modem. If he wants to send fax, he can do it electronically. He can also connect to the internet. My brother always goes to mountain climbing chat room. In fact, he plans to bring his laptop on his next hiking trip to chat
with friends! It's incredibly small computer, so he takes it everywhere.

Rewrite these sentence .find another way to say each sentence using the words given.

here example...I use my computer for organizing my money. (Bills
I use my computer for paying my bills

- It breaks very easily. (Fragile

- Take it out of the outlet. (Unplug

- Remember to keep it dry. (Spill

-don't drop the package. (Try not to

english999
12-03-2010, 03:53 PM
ان شاء الله I find who help me

M.o_o.N
12-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Your English is very good , I know you can do it :)
Here is my answer:::

My brother just bought a laptop. It's really great. It has a color screen; it is easier on the eyes than a black- and- white screen. The computer has a battery, so he can use it for up to eight hours without electricity. It also has an internal modem. If he wants to send a fax, he can do it electronically. He can also connect to the internet. My brother always goes to a mountain climbing chat room. In fact, he plans to bring his laptop on his next hiking trip to chat with friends! It's incredibly small computer, so he takes it everywhere.

M.o_o.N
12-03-2010, 04:10 PM
- It breaks very easily. (Fragile
it is a fragile.

- Take it out of the outlet. (Unplug
unplug it.

- Remember to keep it dry. (Spill
Remember not to spill it.

-don't drop the package. (Try not to
Try not to drop the package.

english999
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM