المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : just for excellent teachers

رونقة
15-03-2010, 01:07 AM
good evining for all i have big problem about english language because i can not talk this langage fluncy so i hope from you to help me by giving me some ways to develope my language :smile (75):

jakady
15-03-2010, 08:47 PM
are you ateacher or student

muhamedr
15-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Just more and more practice
and suddenly you are a fluent speaker

Try Effortless English
here (http://effortlessenglishclub.com/)

رونقة
16-03-2010, 08:31 PM
thanks sooooooooooooo much for your efforts and iam a teacher not student but sometimes i feel that iam afailer teacher so please i need you to help me to be a successful teacher

coco bird
16-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Rawnaqa sweety all u need to do is three things that is :
1- reading
2-reading
and 3 - again reading

after a while u are going to be surprised how that could help u extract words and expressions as easy as ever in the right place and perfect timing

inshallah im certain u would benefit and learn faster [/FONT]

رونقة
18-03-2010, 02:09 AM
good evining my friends ,thanks alot for you now i want to tell them that i read , write and listen so much but the big problem i forget every thing in afew days then , how i can use the system about effortless english also i want to talk with expert to show my problem

bestsmile
18-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi my sister I want to tell you and the all members in
meeting place that the big problem is we don't speak in eng.although
all of us eng.teachers
So we must write in english every time to improne our language.

bestsmile
18-03-2010, 06:31 PM
http://www.go4english.com/
this is a good website
It will improve your eng.

مها ابو عواد
19-03-2010, 12:51 AM
good evening all......hope to be in a good health

مها ابو عواد
19-03-2010, 01:07 AM
good evening rawnaqa how r you i think you may have a problem in spelling words try to practise yourself in writing and check the dictionary for the new words ....the more u practise your self the more u will good since u are a teacher i think you have to work hard and improve your skills....good luck:smile (96)::

رونقة
19-03-2010, 01:59 AM
good evening rawnaqa how r you i think you may have a problem in spelling words try to practise yourself in writing and check the dictionary for the new words ....the more u practise your self the more u will good since u are a teacher i think you have to work hard and improve your skills....good luck:smile (96)::

thank you Maha but i want to ask you about my mistakes in writing:smile (87): where is it?

رونقة
19-03-2010, 02:05 AM
:smile (73):
Hi my sister I want to tell you and the all members in
meeting place that the big problem is we don't speak in eng.although
all of us eng.teachers
So we must write in english every time to improne our language.

thanks my sister about your comment:smile (40): and i think this is agood idea

نوافي
19-03-2010, 02:08 AM
good luck my dear