المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تكفوون مسآعدة عآجلة...

girlksa
21-03-2010, 05:38 PM
السلام عليكم..
ياجماعة تكفوون محتاجة تحلون لي الاسئلة اللي تحت القطعة
هذي القطعة وتحت الاسئلة

Points of View
Rudy Cox and Doug Peterson describe their relationship.
Rudy: I met Doug when I was sixteen. At that time, I had run away from home. I was staying with my cousin and hanging out with a rough crowd of kids. I didn’t know what I wanted to do in my life. I was just into skateboarding and drawing cartoons.
I only applied for a scholarship to get into college because I didn’t know what else to do. I had an interview with Doug. I was amazed that this important professor was taking an interest in me. Even though I didn’t get the scholarship, he encouraged me to apply to college anyway. He took me through the application process, showed me how to apply for financial aid, and helped me find a place to live.
Doug continued to watch out for me all through college. I probably would have dropped out, if it hadn’t been for him. He kept on asking me about my grades, especially when they were low! So I stayed in school. I didn’t want to let him down because I had so much respect for him. Over the years, he became like a father to me.
It was Doug who suggested that I put together a comic strip for the college newspaper. So I did that, and it was pretty successful. Then Doug put me in touch with an ex-student of his, Paul, who was successful cartoonist. Paul really liked my work, but he advised me to get some computer skills. So I taught myself everything I could about using the computer design. After I graduated, I looked for work in advertising and design.
Now I’m an art director for an entertainment network. It’s a great job. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and say, “How did I get there?” I know it’s mainly because of Doug. If I hadn’t met him, I probably would have gotten on the wrong track.
Doug: I first met Rudy when he applied for a scholarship program at the university where I teach. He was very unsure of himself. It was hard to get him to talk about himself at all. But it was obvious that he was intelligent. He was an athlete, too. He used to scare the wits out of me sliding down steps and banisters on skateboard, so one of the first things I did was to take him to a sports store where he could get a helmet.
It was clear that he needed help figuring out how to get into college, how to get housing, and all that. He didn’t have a clue. I helped him and kept an eye on him.
I felt he needed something to give him some focus, so I suggested that he do the comics strip for the student newspaper. He had done something like that in high school. He was very good at it. The strip won a couple of national awards. Then he realized that he had enough talent to do design work for a living and that was what he wanted to do. I supported him in decision. It was hard at first. My wife and I had to put him up every now and again when he couldn’t afford a place to live. But he didn’t give up, and now he’s very successful.
Rudy is like a son to us. I drop by his office whenever I go into the city. We have lunch, and he tells me what he’s doing. I’m glad that things have turned out so well for him.

وهذي الأسئلة..
1. What are the five ways in which Doug influenced Rudy’s life?

a.________________________________________________ ____

b.________________________________________________ ____

c.________________________________________________ ____

d.________________________________________________ ____

e.________________________________________________ ____

2. Who do you think has the greater influence on young people?

( ) a. friends

( ) b. family

( ) c. relatives

3. What is Rudy’s job?

( ) a. actor

( ) b. professor

( ) c. art director

4. What do you think was the most important thing that Doug did for Rudy?

__________________________________________________ _____________

M.o_o.N
21-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi sister , just read the essay or the story and answer the questions they are simple.

Good luck

soosoo2009
21-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi my sister
you try to anser thequestions
this essey very easy
good luck
soosoo2009

girlksa
21-03-2010, 07:22 PM
اللي يعرف يجاوب على الاسئلة تكفوون محتاجة مساعدتكم .