المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : إلى كل من يتقن فن اللغة الإنجليزية

الفتى الغامض
27-03-2010, 12:20 PM
السلام عليكم ....

كتبت موضوع انشاء ,, بس يا ريت انكم تساعدوني ... موضوعي الإنشاء باللغة الإنكليزية , وأنا ما بعرف شو الأخطاء في القواعد ... مشان هيك أنا جبتلكم الموضوع وكتبت على الموقع لعل وعسى أنه حدا يساعدني ويبين لي قدر المستطاع أين أخطائي في الموضوع ...

أبدأ بسم الله ....

the life been the past and today

when was the life most commfortable? in the past or in today ? .

A lot of time , was my grand dad narrate me how the life was in the past , i was very agape for the life them in he past , because it today it is very commfortable.

the most thing plair me ! when he tell me : and we was travel on the mule . when i say in my self : they was subsist in hard sustenance in the past , but in today , we compose abuty car for travel to any place wether nearby or far .
real the life today it is very commfortable than the life in the past .

سماهاي
27-03-2010, 10:26 PM
حياك اخي الكريم

تم نقل موضوعك لقسم آخر اتمني يكون الانسب

English Ranger
28-03-2010, 12:52 PM
اخى الكريم
اليك الموضوع بعد تدقيقه
بالتوفيق
Life, in the past and today
Was life more comfortable in the past or is it more comfortable today? Many times my grandpa told me how life was in the past. I was so astonished to hear such stories for life is very easy nowadays. He told me they used to travel on animals. I think they led hard life in the past. Today we own beautiful modern cars to reach our destinations whether it is near or far. In fact life today is very simple and comfortable.