المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Women's Driving License is still a dream

muhamedr
08-04-2010, 06:16 PM
:smile (1)::smile (1):

Women in Saudi Arabia still can't drive cars , but they can buy and sell. Is it a dream or a nightmare? Say your opinion frankly

Are you with or against? And Why?

I hope all members on this respected site share me their opinions , because I'm into "Connecting Classrooms"Project and I'm not Saudi

:smile (1)::smile (1)::smile (1):

The tolerant
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
against
not important and if we drive cars what r men going to do
women now do every thing

rose rani
08-04-2010, 08:13 PM
actually
I am form Yemen
and here we are allowed to
drive
and many women dirve their
cars
I do not see it is something worng
it is ok if the wonan can dirve
all my cousins drive
but I can'nt because
I do not have the courage yet
the moment I get this courage I will drive

muhamedr
09-04-2010, 06:31 PM
against
not important and if we drive cars what r men going to do
women now do every thing

Thanks for your opinion
I respect it
But can't you see that we are in the 21st century
and other people think of having a drive to the moon
and women here still can't drive .
The most imporatant thing is
"Is it Women's right to drive " Or it isn't?
what do you think

M.o_o.N
09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Who said women are not allowed?

Well , we heard about women who drove cars in Riyadh , Jeddah and Dammam didnt we?
They may were few , but they did .

You know why? Because our government allowed it for women with special states. To be grownup and thats mean 30+ , to be widow or divorced with no men around.

And thats is very okay . Come to Aramco camp and you will see a different part of Ksa were everyone is living like American and I am super glad we are not driving.

Okay , I admit it . Sometimes I think its important to have my own car to go shopping or University maybe but what if one of those crazy cars followed me? Alone in the roads that would be holy scary movie :)

We are much better without driving , men should be the responsible ones.

Go watch what happened in Riyadh earlier. Bus full of girls with male driver and no one make an action to stop the two cars and I mean cars with crazy guys. It said they wanted to kidnap someone!

Google it , This is a clear example . They didnt fear Allah in this large number of girls. So would one girl driver stop them from doing wrong?

What if the girl made an accident? What if the car stopped in the road? She wouldnt fix it for sure.

Plus to drive a car we have to open our faces right?
Or there would be a new excuse to take off the neqab or hajab or so ever hehe

Accident rates will rise
Death rates will increase
Sexual Harassments will appear
Courts and jails and will be full

Trust me its no good .

No for driving thats my opinion ^^
Thank you brother

rose rani
09-04-2010, 10:50 PM

with all my respect
my lovely sister

in my counrty
women drive and they
wear their veils
no ask them to be uncoverd

here in your country
people make driving cars for
women is something bad or dangerous
it is not

عيالي
09-04-2010, 11:25 PM

Well , we heard about women who drove cars in Riyadh , Jeddah and Dammam didnt we?

You know why? Because our government allowed it for women with special states. To be grownup and thats mean 30+ , to be widow or divorced with no men around.

And thats is very okay . Come to Aramco camp and you will see a different part of Ksa were everyone is living like American and I am super glad we are not driving.

Okay , I admit it . Sometimes I think its important to have my own car to go shopping or University maybe but what if one of those crazy cars followed me? Alone in the roads that would be holy scary movie :)

Go watch what happened in Riyadh earlier. Bus full of girls with male driver and no one make an action to stop the two cars and I mean cars with crazy guys. It said they wanted to kidnap someone!

Google it , This is a clear example . They didnt fear Allah in this large number of girls. So would one girl driver stop them from doing wrong?

What if the girl made an accident? What if the car stopped in the road? She wouldnt fix it for sure.

Accident rates will rise

Trust me its no good .

Thank you brother

may Allah protect you you right in a single word you say
i am with you+

فاتح القدس
09-04-2010, 11:44 PM

Yeah women can do so
why not

I'm not mofti but women in the past
rode their own means of transportations
like camels , doneys ..., etc

this is my opinion in brief

muhamedr
09-04-2010, 11:50 PM

Accident rates will rise

Trust me its no good .

Thank you brother
Dear Sis
So you abnegate one of your rights as a human being.Your assumptions might be right
but I'm not negotiating from religious point of view rather than a right as a citizen like all other citizens all over the world.

Anyway its your opinion and I respect it

muhamedr
10-04-2010, 12:02 AM

Yeah women can do so
why not

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

M.o_o.N
10-04-2010, 08:40 AM
my opinion isnt fully religiouse and you may re-read it

Okay brother :) lets discuss the rights for a women.

We drink we eat we go and come we practice our lives as others in this world and we need nothing.

I am a woman and I am telling you that from 55% female view in my country.

So whats our rights in your opinion?

Driving will cause problems rather than solve it lol thats what is right

Have a good day

M.o_o.N
10-04-2010, 08:43 AM

with all my respect
my lovely sister

in my counrty
women drive and they
wear their veils
no ask them to be uncoverd

here in your country
people make driving cars for
women is something bad or dangerous
it is not

Hey huny :)

I didnt say its important to open the faces I just said there would be a good excuse to do .

Have a good day

فـيصـل
10-04-2010, 01:45 PM
ohh dear
i have talked about that issue over than one hundred time
anyway, my dear i think they very lucky because, the driving in saudi arebia is totally tierd especailly, in the major cities. the crowded during the morning and through weekends

i think that women in my country very lucky, because the driving here is making you tierd alittle bit

thank you

فيض الحنين
10-04-2010, 02:48 PM
i am sure it is not Prohibited

but its our society

and customs

rule we cant break its

iam with the womens driving

some of them need to drive

who will drive she is responsible about her self

she know how to do that

some brothers Exploitst their sistres money to drive them

to finish their affairs

if women drive i will one of the firsts

M.o_o.N
10-04-2010, 02:56 PM

Yeah women can do so
why not

Hi brother :)

I do respect your opinion but let me ask you.
When women in the past rode animals were there any roads full of other riders?

In the past high class females used to ride in "Hawdaj" and a man hold the animal's bridle. Right?

Even in the past "Bados" women were the only ones to ride animals to look after sheep and to reach the water. Cities females were with their men as well.

Brother , dont we need "Mahram" to be with us?
Or driving cars isnt "Safar"?

To reach my University It takes me two hours in the road . That is TRAVELLING indeed and Prophet Peace Be Upon Him prevented women to travel alone right?

We are Muslims ,in the main Islamic country and we dont hold by some basic Islamic points . What would others say?
They already think we are followers to Rasool Allah.

This isnt just for
فاتح القدس
Its to everyone who is passing by

I hope thats my view is very clear ^^

Salams

ACME
10-04-2010, 03:41 PM
* Most of those who ask for womens' right to drive a car are Men :smile (55):That is so strange .
It is a womens' own affair . Some of these men are advocates of laberation
and secularism .Let women decide themselves .:smile (92):

*When we compare the advantages and the disadvantges of that matter :smile (93):we will find
that it has more disadvantages . So , it is better not to apply it

*Although in religion it is not prohibited but in the society and its customs and traditions ,
it is not accepted .

*Coooooooool down my friends and remember diversity is the spice of life . Imagine all of us here said anonymously Yes , it woulld be dull . But some say agree and some say
disagree and the discussion goes on and on .

My respect to all

Sir

muhamedr
10-04-2010, 09:24 PM
[
*Although in religion it is not prohibited but in the society and its customs and traditions ,
it is not accepted .

*Coooooooool down my friends and remember diversity is the spice of life . Imagine all of us here said anonymously Yes , it woulld be dull . But some say agree and some say
disagree and the discussion goes on and on .

My respect to all

Sir

.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Your are absolutely true, and this is your opinion as a male. I respect all other opinions. But
Let's be straight to the point, I ask a very simple question which has nothing to do with religion or customs not traditions. It's about law
So we are concern in LAW not anything else.
I, moreover, not pocking my nose into females affairs because as I've said above
I'm into a project with a British School in The Uk and we have a partnership in Connecting Classrooms under the auspices of the British Council.
Can you see it's very simple
I want you all to discuss this issue from this point of view .
+

:lost lady:
10-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Very Interesting topic and opinions
I'll be back with my opinion soon

muhamedr
22-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Very Interesting topic and opinions
I'll be back with my opinion soon
Thank you and I' waiting your commnet

:lost lady:
22-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi all
many thanks again for this topic
I do not believe that it is an islamic value to deny women the right to drive the car
we have the right to study, work, travel and to drive the cars
to be honest, we live in a society that is full of contradictions
according to our society,,going with foreign drivers is something acceptable in our religion, but women driving is something un acceptable and HARRAM?????.

well,they allow for their daughters to go and move from one place to another with a foreign drivers(NOT THEIR MUHARAMS) who learn the most private family details and may exceed their responsibilities and may, in some cases, commit various crimes, but they refuse to leave them drive the cars by themselves.
I believe that the foreign drivers are more dangerous than women driving
Many Saudi families cannot afford to pay for a driver and many saudi women don't have brothers, fathers or men in their life cause of death or something else
we can't just be against women driving with out logical reasons for that
we're in 2010 and many countries are more interested in going to space while here in saudi Arabia ,we are still talking about women driving
shame on us

Dear bro....It's not gonna be dream any more
King Abdullah has in the past said that he thought a day would eventually come when Saudi women were allowed drive.

muhamedr
23-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Dear Lost Lady,
Thank you very much indeed for shring us your opinion on this issue.
Here also I thank everybody who replied to my question
and I respect each one's opinion ,thought and as I preceeded I asked my question to have such information in my reseach about women's right in owning and driving a car in Saudi Arabia
Really, I wish this dream would come true one day in the near future. And All Saudi women -like other women in the world- can practise one of their rights as human. I repeat again and agian this isn't a political,nor religious issue. It is all about Law .
I still wait others to share us what they think.+
My respect to all of you

المستعينهـ باللـــــــــــهـ
25-04-2010, 04:31 PM
salam to all
This is important subbject to discuss
Here in saudi Arabia we need to solve our problom and we must study the assue with its diffrent sides so , from my opinion as a woman live in saudi arabia I see it is necessary toallow of "Women Driving" coze many women need to drive coze thier hard situtions,,,,,,,,,,,and many reasons
thanks to all

muhamedr
25-04-2010, 07:21 PM
salam to all
Here in saudi Arabia we need to solve our problom and we must study the assue with its diffrent sides so , from my opinion as a woman live in saudi arabia I see it is necessary toallow of "Women Driving" coze many women need to drive coze thier hard situtions,,,,,,,,,,,and many reasons
thanks to all

thanks so much for your opinion

Prrety Girl
26-04-2010, 06:06 PM
relax the women has car I`m from Iraq Idon`t have car put my sister have car and drive

muhamedr
27-04-2010, 10:20 AM
salam to all
thanks to all

thanks for ur opinion
+

muhamedr
27-04-2010, 10:26 AM
relax the women has car I`m from Iraq Idon`t have car put my sister have car and drive

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

busybee
28-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi

i read this hot topic with all replies and thanx much for invited me, rep. Mohammed, to discuses this issue

i think this case will be an internationality with time- i think is it - , coz the whole world talk about it
anyway, women driving a car not like welfare -as the others thought- its the urgently recruitment
and i agree totally with lost lady
its a good view about a situation over here

wish , this dream will come true ASAP, we need to solve other big issues more important than this one ,
thanx a lot to all

muhamedr
28-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi

i read this hot topic with all replies and thanx much for invited me, rep. Mohammed, to discuses this issue

i think this case will be an internationality with time- i think is it - , coz the whole world talk about it
anyway, women driving a car not like welfare -as the others thought- its the urgently recruitment
and i agree totally with lost lady
its a good view about a situation over here

wish , this dream will come true ASAP, we need to solve other big issues more important than this one ,
thanx a lot to all
Thanks a lot Busy bee
I think you got into heart of the issue

May Allah protect you

woman,s madness
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8275/goodtopicnw7.gif http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif

muhamedr
03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8275/goodtopicnw7.gif http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif

thank dear friend

سارة اخت فيصل
10-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Ana

Awal Wahdah btsoog :)

Mr.Salem
10-10-2010, 09:35 PM
There we go .... I always joke in this club but now I cannot be more serious.
First of all, as a men we must involve in this topic for one simple reason. We are the one who preventing women from driving.
I strongly believe that women have the right to drive. and they will very soon. however, we have to fix our trafic system first. and create clear roles and responsibilites for policemen. so they do not jumb in asking for driver licenese any time they want. Then, we must apply the highest level of punishment to whoever breaks those roles.
By giving this right to our women we would have solved the foregn drivers issue that always has been a major issue in our society.
Sorry guys for the unorganaized answer , but I will come later on with full preparation.

Thanks for the interesting topic ,,

prettyالسبهه
11-10-2010, 11:54 AM
I am against that

Driving will cause problems rather than solve it lol thats what is right

I am with you moon

actually we have allot of traffic's problems and
we don't miss the teenager girls madness to kill
more of us
also I want to pass in king Abdullah road in one hours not
in 3 hours at least '

thanks for sharing us

ツأميمة الأحمديツ
11-10-2010, 12:43 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

muhamedr
12-10-2010, 10:59 PM
I am against that

I am with you moon

actually we have allot of traffic's problems and
we don't miss the teenager girls madness to kill
more of us
also I want to pass in king Abdullah road in one hours not
in 3 hours at least '

thanks for sharing us

It's up to you sis
thanks for your opinion

muhamedr
12-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Ana

Awal Wahdah btsoog :)

conratulationsssssssssssssssssssssss

muhamedr
12-10-2010, 11:03 PM
There we go .... I always joke in this club but now I cannot be more serious.
First of all, as a men we must involve in this topic for one simple reason. We are the one who preventing women from driving.
I strongly believe that women have the right to drive. and they will very soon. however, we have to fix our trafic system first. and create clear roles and responsibilites for policemen. so they do not jumb in asking for driver licenese any time they want. Then, we must apply the highest level of punishment to whoever breaks those roles.
By giving this right to our women we would have solved the foregn drivers issue that always has been a major issue in our society.
Sorry guys for the unorganaized answer , but I will come later on with full preparation.

Thanks for the interesting topic ,,

thank you and am waiting

muhamedr
12-10-2010, 11:04 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Miss-Thought
13-10-2010, 04:28 AM
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nowadays not like past.... OK.......have you noticed that how many women take al- nighab off and just covered their hair , I'm not talking about what happened outside the country coz they don't do just like that and I won't talk about coz it is not what you need

I meant the saudi women inside our country who don't wear al-ngab .... there are being more and more , day after day

so if they drive cars what the hell will do in Saudi Arabia? I think the name will change to Saudi mix arabia
lol
I really don't what that happens

simply because we don't want to lost more people, it is enough how many people died every year we don't want more....I think the only thing that we need is starting to use Public buses and trains in every where in our country , not that we have , no, I meant like the Europe countries have
+
but it is really nice when you have a car and mobile and laptop as the same color wooow so nice

I start thinking how can I match stuff togather

muhamedr
13-10-2010, 06:26 PM
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nowadays not like past.... OK.......have you noticed that how many women take al- nighab off and just covered their hair , I'm not talking about what happened outside the country coz they don't do just like that and I won't talk about coz it is not what you need

I meant the saudi women inside our country who don't wear al-ngab .... there are being more and more , day after day

so if they drive cars what the hell will do in Saudi Arabia? I think the name will change to Saudi mix arabia
lol
I really don't what that happens

simply because we don't want to lost more people, it is enough how many people died every year we don't want more....I think the only thing that we need is starting to use Public buses and trains in every where in our country , not that we have , no, I meant like the Europe countries have
+
but it is really nice when you have a car and mobile and laptop as the same color wooow so nice

I start thinking how can I match stuff togather

ِActually, I didn't get ur idea whether u r with or against. Anyway thank you for your contribution

Miss-Thought
13-10-2010, 10:38 PM
ِActually, I didn't get ur idea whether u r with or against. Anyway thank you for your contribution

thats mean that I'm just blaa blaa blaa LOL

I'm disagree

thanks

om yoyo
13-10-2010, 11:53 PM
I agree, woman should drive soon. the day will come and I will do it also my husband don't refuse . he see it important to drive today all the circamstances changed, the world people and thought .

muhamedr
14-10-2010, 12:04 AM
thats mean that I'm just blaa blaa blaa LOL

I'm disagree

thanks

It's your opinion and I respect it sis
thanks again

muhamedr
14-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I agree, woman should drive soon. the day will come and I will do it also my husband don't refuse . he see it important to drive today all the circamstances changed, the world people and thought .

Your words are so encouraging
I can feel you wish you could drive now +but actually you can't. Thanks again