المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مساعده في باراجراف عن الاكل

نورما
07-05-2010, 05:28 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

لو سمحتو عندي طلب اتمنى المساعده
ان شاء الله مايثقل عليكم

ابغى بارجراف عن اكله مثلا اعجبتني ووين اكلتها وكيف طعمها وومين سواها وفايدتها وهيك يعني

اختي محتاجته ضروري

ماراح تنساكم من الدعاء
ان شاء الله

:lost lady:
07-05-2010, 06:20 PM
هذا راح يساعدك في توضيح طريقه الكتابه واخذ بعض الأفكار..
بالتوفيق..
Food is one of my most favourite things in life, without it life would be very boring. Though I have had some pretty good meals in my life, there was one memorable meal that still makes my mouth water. It was at about a year back at my aunt’s house, in celebration of her eldest son, my cousin, pulling all A’s in his A Level exams. We spent most of the day talking about everything that took place since we last saw each other. When it was meal time and we were called to the dining table, which was most welcome since I was starved. I found some rice and a large chicken, she cooked that meal by using the chinese way , with many sauces. Both looked delicious. The rice was well cooked but wasn't too oily, and the chicken was roasted brown, a bit overdone, just the way me and my cousins preferred. Finally, after almost an hour, all of us had finished our meal, and kept complimenting my aunt on what an amazing meal it was and what a great cook she is. I stayed another hour with them mainly because I was so full that I couldn't move. It was one meal that neither me nor my family would ever forget.

M.o_o.N
07-05-2010, 09:08 PM
:lost lady:

جزاك ربي الجنة يا عسل