المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Poor Teacher

ACME
11-05-2010, 08:26 PM

A horrible experience
Author: Mirta Lopez
from Argentina

It happened in a fourth year English class at a secondary school in my city. One of my students insulted me aloud during my "MODAL AUXILIARIES" grammar class ... I asked him to go out from the classroom and talk to the headmistress about his problem with me, nevertheless he continued insulting me. Once the class was over, I asked the headmistress to apply the school rules for his misbehaviour, but to our surprise he did not have any more chances for it since he was already 19 (20 being the maximum). He had to leave the school because of his misbehaviour and there was not a second chance (according to the opinion of all teachers staff). Three days later he had gone, I was teaching my students when suddenly he rushed into the classroom shouting to me: "I WILL KILL YOU" "I HAVE A GUN IN MY POCKET" (he was pointing to his right pocket with a trembling hand) "I WILL KILL YOU THE MOMENT YOU COME OUT FROM THIS F****** SCHOOL" "REMEMBER I WILL BE OUTSIDE WAITING FOR YOU..." he went away and there I was ... thinking of me as a corpse ! I talked to the headmistress and to the rest of the teachers who decided to hide me in one of their cars ... poor teachers! -I thought to myself, how many teachers like me could be in the same situation ... or even worse!

But here I am (7 years later), telling you my worst experience

Is this the case here in S.A
Have you heard of something similar in our society
Do we have similar circumstances of such misbehaviours

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
12-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Here in our society angry boys destroy their teachers' cars and sometimes when they are very angry they wait for them outside to beat them
As a female teacher we also face some difficulties with girls.
You want the truth we were poor students and now we are poor teachers
:smile (16):

eastrenrose
12-05-2010, 01:44 AM
i heard a few story a bout angry students and how they behave badly with their teachers
i heard that one of the student slap his teacher coz
the teacher isulted him
as result of that action the headmaster kick him out of the school
May Allah help all the teachers

rose rani
12-05-2010, 05:07 PM
you know
as our
sister sun light said
that we were poor students
and know poooooooooooor
teacher
but , untill now I do not have problems
with the students ,but with families
If I refuse to give them my number , they
go and complain that
I am not a good teacher

thank you sir
you always give us the
opportunity
to speak about this important topic

ACME
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Here in our society angry boys destroy their teachers' cars and sometimes when they are very angry they wait for them outside to beat them
As a female teacher we also face some difficulties with girls.
You want the truth we were poor students and now we are poor teachers
:smile (16):

You are true in your opinion . Behaviours and morals have changed a lot recently . But we have to adapt to these changes and try to adjust them as much as possible and bring them back to the right track . Otherwise , we will suffer a lot .We must understand that adolescence has its own problems .Thanks so much for your participation

The tolerant
12-05-2010, 08:05 PM
realy poor teacher
the solution is in the hand of the ministry of education
now there is no punishment for the students
if they do mistakes its ur falut
thank u my brother
always i like ur interesting topic

BloumagrieT
13-05-2010, 01:56 PM
It's a horrible experience indeed

During my teaching in the village I faced something similar but not to the extent of being killed

I was threatened to be hit and beaten up by a colleague and I stood in front of her while she raised her hand to hit me

but the headmistress came and dragged that crazy teacher to her office

I was so calm not becuase I was bold or something but her character

was of the kind that can get angried easily.. She was angry and shaking when they took her away..

Thank you

SIR

دروب البنفسج
13-05-2010, 03:22 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif

DR AHLAIN
13-05-2010, 04:37 PM
These situations may face any of us these day because students have changed. They became more offensive than before .Even parents have changed.(Some) of them are rude (sorry for using this word) but it describes the case.

I haven’t got through a situation as this one >>A G U N
:smile (55):

I taught a student who had an accident .Accordingly ,his head was injured and his behaviors have changed .He shouts ,teases ,laughs, and intercepts he makes me nervous .I tried my best to control him. One day he used dirty words . I refused to teach that class until the administration of the school stop that. Yes, he must leave or I'm not teaching the class until the end of the year.

He did It again with other teachers. Therefore ,the headmaster didn’t allow him to attend any more.

Really I feel sorry for that boy we aren’t qualified to teach theses cases .He can go to special needs schools who can communicate with him better than us.

sirhasan

Thank you brother for opening this browser to share our experience

ACME
13-05-2010, 07:20 PM
i heard a few story a bout angry students and how they behave badly with their teachers
i heard that one of the student slap his teacher coz
the teacher isulted him
as result of that action the headmaster kick him out of the school
May Allah help all the teachers

I think kicking out that rude boy will not solve the problem . The harm is done and the
teacher needs a lOOng time to overcome that horrible nightmare about the assault he
encountered . Really , teachers rights are to be taken back by the teachers themselves
Thanks for your post . It's nice to read it

ACME
14-05-2010, 12:39 AM
you know
as our
sister sun light said
that we were poor students
and know poooooooooooor
teacher
but , untill now I do not have problems
with the students ,but with families
If I refuse to give them my number , they
go and complain that
I am not a good teacher

thank you sir
you always give us the
opportunity
to speak about this important topic

LOL>>> may Allah help you with those families . In fact this is part of the daily sufferings
a teacher faces . In addition , there are many more hurdles .Thank a lot for sharing your opinion with us . It is appreciated

Petunia
14-05-2010, 01:56 PM
well actually I don't anything to say but I really felt sad when I read
your experiences and comments all

come on cheer up ,,don't be disappointed that's all normal.

everything has changed as you mentioned previously

these days , student has the opportunity to speak up and raise his voice to take his right

whether they were polite or rude

.but keep in mind if teachers are poor ,students are poor too

thank you Sirhasan. your topic deserves to discuss

cause we can't ignore what we face daily

ACME
14-05-2010, 03:49 PM
realy poor teacher
the solution is in the hand of the ministry of education
now there is no punishment for the students
if they do mistakes its ur falut
thank u my brother
always i like ur interesting topic

Umm Yazeed

It's true that the ministry new regulations are the main cause of
such misbehaviours done
by those irresponsible students . Unless the student knows
that there is a punishment for
every thing he or she does , they will not care for every thing and continue
to cause troubles and problems whenever they find
a chance . Thanks a lot for being here .

ACME
14-05-2010, 04:35 PM
It's a horrible experience indeed

During my teaching in the village I faced something similar but not to the extent of being killed

I was threatened to be hit and beaten up by a colleague and I stood in front of her while she raised her hand to hit me

but the headmistress came and dragged that crazy teacher to her office

I was so calm not becuase I was bold or something but her character

was of the kind that can get angried easily.. She was angry and shaking when they took her away..

Thank you

SIR

BloumagrieT

First , I would like to say Thanks Allah you got out of that horrible situation peacefully
Really , I can;t imagine that there are some colleagues doing these clashes and raise their hands to hit and shout . Shame on them . The lesson from your experience is that we must avoid those easily evoked people as much as we can . Thanks a lot for your post

ACME
14-05-2010, 06:24 PM
These situations may face any of us these day because students have changed. They became more offensive than before .Even parents have changed.(Some) of them are rude (sorry for using this word) but it describes the case.

I haven’t got through a situation as this one >>A G U N
:smile (55):

I taught a student who had an accident .Accordingly ,his head was injured and his behaviors have changed .He shouts ,teases ,laughs, and intercepts he makes me nervous .I tried my best to control him. One day he used dirty words . I refused to teach that class until the administration of the school stop that. Yes, he must leave or I'm not teaching the class until the end of the year.

He did It again with other teachers. Therefore ,the headmaster didn’t allow him to attend any more.

Really I feel sorry for that boy we aren’t qualified to teach theses cases .He can go to special needs schools who can communicate with him better than us.

sirhasan

Thank you brother for opening this browser to share our experience

Dr.Ahlain ............. Welcome here and it's nice to read your post and comment on it
I felt pity for your story about the boy who needed special care . But after all , You are not to blame . It is the responsibility of the region's educational section to study those cases
and offer them the help they need . As for the using of guns , we heard about some incidents in far off villages when these guns were used to threaten some teachers
So It's Better Be Careful >>>>LOOOOOL
Thanks So much brother for sharing us with your opinion

ACME
14-05-2010, 09:46 PM
well actually I don't anything to say but I really felt sad when I read
your experiences and comments all

come on cheer up ,,don't be disappointed that's all normal.

everything has changed as you mentioned previously

these days , student has the opportunity to speak up and raise his voice to take his right

whether they were polite or rude

.but keep in mind if teachers are poor ,students are poor too

thank you Sirhasan. your topic deserves to discuss

cause we can't ignore what we face daily

Pink Pen
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion with us here . I can assure that some teachers
suffer a lot every day . They can do nothing but be patient because they are mature
enough to tolerate the teenagers' continual misbehaviours . Thanks again for your post

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
16-05-2010, 02:55 AM
the Students
their families
the headmistress
the colleagues
.....etc
are..........i

and the poor teacher is the victim

Nice topic

with my respect

ACME
16-05-2010, 08:00 AM
the Students
their families
the headmistress
the colleagues
.....etc
are..........i

and the poor teacher is the victim

Nice topic

with my respect

*Sense*
Yes , it's true that the responsibility is always put on the teacher and he or she has to
endure everything . This puts more pressure on him or her . It's nice to have you here and read your opinion . Many thanks to you