المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تعبير "A day in the life of a mother"

abduallh ali 14
20-05-2010, 02:38 PM
السلام عليكم
كيفكم يا اعضاء
المهم الموضوع مبين من عنوانه
هذا الواجب اللي تكلمت عنه مع الاعضاء وهو تعبير عن الام وانا الحمدالله انتهيت منه ولايوجد غير نصايحكم وتصحيحكم للواجب اذا وجدت أي اخطاء
انا املي على الله ثم عليكم يا احلى منتدى
وانا املي ان شاء الله في الفل مارك
نتظر ردودكم الحلوه

A day in the life of a mother
My mother rises up at Dawn time , she hurries to get her ablution , then calls in gentle voice , to awake me , my sister and the father .. We all pray behind my father.. From this moment her day begins.. She goes to kitchen for preparing our breakfast.. After we finish she helps us in putting on our school uniforms, then she gives each light meal, it is that sandwiches we like, in order to eat.. During break between classes.. When we get back at noon, we find her has prepared lunch.. Besides washing our clothes carefully.. So we change before taking our lunch.
My mother’s food is delicious, she is clever cook.. We all thank her for her exertion.. And pray heartily for her.
Everyone from us go to his bed to get little comfort afternoon but poor mother gathers that clothes need repair .. it has to begin new task !! She awakes us after an hour to start study period and doing our home-works... She sits with me & my sister to explain new lessons.
At evening we all sit together in front of TV. For watching beneficial programs, our Dad investigate her about some objects, which he need her idea to enable him decide something.. She offers the sincere opinion, and good advice.. After supper and Al Esha'a prayer, each go to sleep.. but the mother still in her kitchen about one hour after that.
This is my Mother... I described for you one day from her great task... And her constant effort... Really she is great Mother...
That is right what the prophet (S.A.W.) said:
(Paradise would be underneath mother's feet)
Also what Nile poet “Hafez Ibrahim” gave the mother the whole evaluation when he said:
The mother worth school, if you prepare her will, you prepared people in good manner and tradition.

ACME
20-05-2010, 04:54 PM
الموضوع جميل جدا .... وهذه ملاحظاتى على بعض الجمل

التصحيح مكتوب بلون مختلف - وهو فقط للجزء الأول من التعبير

وان شاء الله يفيدك بقية الزملاء فى باقى التعبير

A day in the life of a mother

My mother rises up at dawn time , she hurries to make ablution , then calls in a gentle voice , to wake me up , my sister and my father .. We all pray behind my father.. From this moment her day begins.. She goes to kitchen to prepare our breakfast.. After we finish she helps us in putting on our school uniforms, then she gives each of us a light meal - sandwiches which we like to eat during breaktimes between classes.. When we get back at noon, we find her preparing lunch.. Besides washing our clothes carefully.. So we change clothes before having our lunch.

فـيصـل
20-05-2010, 05:08 PM
هذي ملاحظاتي على اخر فقره
لم اطلع على الباقي

At evening we all sit together in front of TV For watching beneficial programs. Our Dad investigate her about some objects, which he need her idea to enable him decide something. She offers the sincere opinion, and good advice.. After supper and Al Esha'a prayer, every body go to sleep, but the mother still in her kitchen about one hour after that.
This is my Mother. I described for you one day from her great task, and her constant effort.She is great Mother indeed.That is right what the prophet (S.A.W.) said: (Paradise would be underneath mother's feet).Also what Nile poet “HafezIbrahim” gave the mother the whole evaluation when he said:
The mother worth school, if you prepare her will, you prepared people in good manner and tradition.