المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تكفون عدولو الاخطاء على التعبير

احمد الغامدي
25-05-2010, 02:50 PM
I visited these countries because her nature beautiful and her weather beautiful. And also I visited these countries for treatment form a disease. I visited these countries because these countries are very famous. I visited these countries to learn English. These two paragraphs about the country which I visited and her beautiful nature

Today I will write about the country which I visited and her beautiful nature. I visited from of the countries the state of France. And also I went to the state of Canada. I went to many other countries . I was there to spend time beautiful with my family and to spend my holiday there. I hope I can visit Malaysia in the coming holiday because it is a beautiful

ACME
25-05-2010, 03:01 PM
هذا هو التصحيح والتعديل

I visited these countries because of their beautiful nature and their beautiful weather . And also I visited these countries for treatment form a disease. I visited these countries because they are very famous. I visited these countries to learn English. These two paragraphs are about the country which I visited and its beautiful nature.

Today I will write about the country which I visited and its beautiful nature. I visited France and Canada. I went to many other countries . I was there to spend happy and beautiful times with my family and to spend my holiday there. I hope I can visit Malaysia in the coming holiday because it is beautiful

@ محمد @
25-05-2010, 03:04 PM
I visited these countries because her nature

beautiful and her weather beautiful. And also

I visited these countries for treatment form a disease. I visited these countries because these countries are very famous. I visited these countries to learn English. These two paragraphs about the country which I visited and her beautiful nature

Today I will write about the country which I visited and her beautiful nature. I visited from of the countries the state of France. And also I went to the state of Canada. I went to many other countries . I was there to spend time beautiful with my family and to spend my holiday there. I hope I can visit Malaysia in the coming holiday because it is a beautiful

هذا اللي قدرت عليه اخوي اعذرني اذا كان في قصور

@ محمد @

احمد الغامدي
25-05-2010, 10:44 PM
:guy face (39):

احمد الغامدي
25-05-2010, 10:44 PM
شكرا للجميع وجزاكم الله الف خير