المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : أستاذ أنورA short Story by

استاذ انور
28-05-2010, 07:51 PM
I TRIED THIS DAY TO WRITE A SHORT STORY AND IT WAS HAPPENED THAT THE OUTCOME WAS THE BELOW STORY

Silently he came inside the house as if he did not need any one to feel his coming in. He but his things without any noise. His wife remarked that there was something new." He was twice absent-minded the day before" said she. She move towards him asking if lunch could be served but he nodded negatively. This is hi firs day during these twelve years of their marriage that he refused to eat with her when he needed to do so. What happened dear? Said she. It was a long day before he at last finished all the rough paper of the exam. Day after day he used to work and excel great effort to prepare for the final tests for it was the last semester in this long academic year. I t was too long to enjoy but remember that it would be the last forever. You have to afford it anyhow. He asked her to prepare a cup of tea .It was not of his habit to drink tea in such a time. He felt dizzy as if there would be something wrong with him .He surrendered to sleep. He recalled many good days when he was young and full of hopes and strength. Grey hair is now available instead . Nothing changed except of the milestones of his face. Nothing could reveal his real character unless he speaks about poets and poetry .Poetry was his sou. He was dreaming of being a famous woke up feeling as if he was a car of which the four tyres are gone flat. H e asked his wife to handle him the daily newspaper he brought with him this evening. Alas it is first paper brought the bad news of the death of his beloved poet ever! He tried to come back to sleep but the latter refused!

استاذ انور
28-05-2010, 07:53 PM
please comment to encourage my pen to work on such a genre

rose rani
28-05-2010, 08:24 PM
good try

keep up

ACME
18-06-2010, 06:08 PM
I liked your story very much .I know you like poems and poetry
so, I hope it was not a personal experience >>>lol . Keep going

Highly Evaluated
by
Sir

آنسهOoفكره
18-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Alas it is first paper brought the bad news of the death of his beloved poet ever! He tried to come back to sleep but the latter refused

this is his Destiny...
great i think it has a deep meaning for someone...
waiting 4 ur next story
..go ahead^^

ساعة صفا
19-06-2010, 12:01 AM
I thought it was missing letters this time not missing words as I have found but anyway you deserve applause for it keep it up استاذ انور

استاذ انور
19-06-2010, 12:20 AM
:smile (23)::smile (23)::smile (23):

I liked your story very much .I know you like poems and poetry
so, I hope it was not a personal experience >>>lol . Keep going

Highly Evaluated
by
Sir
thanks

The tolerant
19-06-2010, 12:03 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

استاذ انور
19-06-2010, 12:05 PM
thankshام يزيـــــــــــــــــــد

BloumagrieT
19-06-2010, 05:21 PM
That's a very good way to write

Keep it up and we'll enjoy your stories surely

It seems that you were in a hurry when you were writing,

some of letters are missing and that's not the Mr. Anwar that we know

Thanks bro for all of your efforts

فاتح القدس
19-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Mr. Anwar you always surprise us many many thanks

mooleymoon
19-06-2010, 11:33 PM
welling to read the second part
^^

استاذ انور
19-06-2010, 11:46 PM
sorry for the missing word in the story but it doesn't slip off the keen reader of course . I was absent minded that day as the story tells forgive me dear mates