مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : طلبتكم يااهل الجود

اميرة زماني^-^
05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
السلام عليكم كيف الحال ؟

دخلت الى منتداكم فرايت كرم المساعده والتعاون فااتمنى ان لا تردوني

ابيكم تصلحو الاخطاء القرمر والصيغه اذا كان فيها شئ من الخطاء الي في الارقيومنت

طلبتكم :smile (101): لان هذا بيكون عليه تقييم ابيه فاسرع وقت

Women Driving
Driving safety aims to reduce the harm (deaths, injuries, and property damage) on the highway system from traffic collisions and includes the design, construction and regulation of the roads, the vehicles that use them and also the training of drivers and other road-users. But women driving are one of the most controversial topics among Saudi women today. Since every person has their own opinion on this topic, either for or against.
The issue of women's driving is getting more attention day after day. People who agree of women driving say,’’ women driving deserves of our respect and say thanks simply for being able to drive outside the home while also raising children. Because it’s wonderful to see women learn different things and make their responsibility then they able to interact with a range of people. Also, we should open the driving profession to women so women can also hire women drivers and not have to mix with foreign male driver. In other words even if they can't afford to pay a local women to be a driver they can hire a foreign women to take that job as well.

Against people of women driving say,’’ that it is not really necessary for women to drive. They see, in many countries car accidents is because of women, because many women are severely injured or killed by accident each year and they exposed threats of intimidation. In addition, driving need more focused because sometimes women have personal or family problems then they carry their worries to the workplace. When one is in a depressed mood, his unfocused attention when they drive. As well, women are more careful drivers than many of the reckless male drivers here, however, I've noticed more often than not that people who are driving slower are those who use mobile phones while driving and women not paying attention to what's going on around them .It's lack of respect for rules and other drivers.
My view of women driving is different from against people, because I just know that women driving are not un-Islamic. That's not to say that driving women are better off than stay-at-home moms. Every parent has the prerogative to choose the path that's best for his or her family. Stay-at-home moms deserve our respect and admiration for the difficult course they've chosen and sacrifices they make .But for me I see women driving have good reasons to be a grateful. The important reason of driving is women get time alone at home because that must be repeated multiple times a day. Her clothes get dirty, you have to wash them. , clean the .It can feel endless. Second reason women especially women who their husbands travel too much time away from family , they need to learn driving to make their responsibility for that point you know parenthood is filled with tasks that must be repeated multiple times a day. Also, when women learn driving can help their family and husband.
To summarize, women driving argument is not easy topic to write on because different people have different opinions to solve this issue. But both of them agree of women driving is the duty of their duties of necessity. Also, I agree with them

ACME
05-06-2010, 07:58 PM

Hi , the topic is too long to be corrected word by word . I have done two -thirds of it and I hope that other members will help you with the rest . The corrections are in red . Good Luck

Womens' Driving

Driving safety aims to reduce the harm (deaths, injuries, and property damage) on the highway system from traffic collisions . It includes the design, construction and maintenance of the roads, the vehicles that use them and also the training of drivers and other road-users. But women driving is one of the most controversial topics among Saudi women today. Since every person has his or her own opinion on this topic, either for or against.
The issue of women's driving is getting more attention day after day. People who agree to women driving say,’’ women driving deserves our respect and say thanks simply for being able to drive outside the home while they are also raising children. Because it’s wonderful to see women learn different things and make their responsibility then they able to interact with a range of people. Also, we should open driving profession to women ; so women can also hire women drivers and do not have to mix with foreign male driver. In other words even if they can't afford to pay a local women to be a driver they can hire a foreign women to take that job as well.

People who are against this say,’’ that it is not really necessary for women to drive. They see, in many countries car accidents are in
COLOR]because of women, because many women are severely injured or killed [COLOR="Red"]in accident each year and they exposed threats of intimidation. In addition, driving needs more attention because sometimes women have personal or family problems then they carry their worries to the workplace. When one is in a depressed mood, his unfocused attention when they drive. As well, women are more careful drivers than many of the reckless male drivers here, however, I've noticed more often than not that people who are driving slower are those who use mobile phones while driving and women not paying attention to what's going on around them .It's lack of respect for the rules and other drivers.

My view of women driving is different from against people, because I just know that women driving are not un-Islamic. That's not to say that driving women are better off than stay-at-home moms. Every parent has the prerogative to choose the path that's best for his or her family. Stay-at-home moms deserve our respect and admiration for the difficult course they've chosen and sacrifices they make .But for me I see women driving have good reasons to be a grateful. The important reason of driving is women get time alone at home because that must be repeated multiple times a day. Her clothes get dirty, you have to wash them. , clean the .It can feel endless. Second reason women especially women who their husbands travel too much time away from family , they need to learn driving to make their responsibility for that point you know parenthood is filled with tasks that must be repeated multiple times a day. Also, when women learn driving can help their family and husband.
To summarize, women driving argument is not easy topic to write on because different people have different opinions to solve this issue. But both of them agree of women driving is the duty of their duties of necessity. Also, I agree with them

fofooo
07-06-2010, 12:17 PM
As for My view of women driving , it is different from people who look at them as women who dont practice Islam correctly.I dare to say that women driving are not un-Islamic. We cant say that driving women are better than stay-at-home moms. Every parent has the absolute right to choose the path that's best for his or her family. Stay-at-home moms deserve our respect and admiration for the difficult course they've chosen and sacrifices they make . In my own point of view I think that women driving have good reasons to be grateful or appreciated by the society. The important reason of driving is that women is handling her own affairs herself .women get time alone at home because that must be repeated multiple times a day.( This sentence should be rewritten ) Her clothes get dirty, you have to wash them. , clean the .It can feel endless( Rewrite the sentence). Secondly, women especially those whose husbands travel too much , they need to learn driving to mind their responsibilities. It is widely known that parenthood is filled with tasks that must be done on daily paces. Also, when women learn driving this can help their families and husbands.
To summarize, women driving is a controvertial topic to write about . It is clear that different people coming from different backgrounds have different opinions regarding this issue. These two parties agree that But both of them agree of women driving is the duty of their duties of necessity. Also, I agree with them ( this sentence has to be reritten I cant understand you )