المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : paragraph about some types of crimes

smack
17-06-2010, 01:18 AM
paragraph about some types of crimes

?Some types of crimes
.There are several types of crimes that gunman make it to ensure your life
One of these types of crimes:commit murder , for instance to kill a rich person to take your money or to kill a political person for amount of
money. Second types of crimes commit rape to make sex with a beautiful girl deliberately and violently to feeding craving
Third types of crimes : commit suicide ,for instance in foreign country is available any things and the same time do not have any things forbidden. for that they feelin resentment and for this reasons commit suicide.,By an large , they are several types of crimes like commit arson adultery, .........etc and should the government face these crimes to ensure a good life for people

I write this paragraph and maybe have some error if anyone notic anything plz tell me

M.o_o.N
17-06-2010, 02:07 AM
hi friend
You got tiny mistakes

?Some types of crime

.There are several types of crime that gunman make it to ensure your life

to ensure your death . Not your life.

One of these types is : to murder someone , for examples: to kill a rich person to take his money or to kill a political person for amount of
money.

Second type of crimes committing rape . to have illegal affair with a beautiful girl deliberately and violently .

Third type of crimes : to commit suicide ,in foreign countries everything is available and at the same time they do not have any thing forbidden. for that they feel tired , bored and the life is meaningless. for this they commit suicide. there are several other types of crime like adultery, .........etc and the government should face these crimes to ensure a good life for the nation.

I wrote this paragraph = in the past .

good luck ^.^

smack
17-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks my brother for correction my paragraph and I Will commit in your correction but in my university teaching me to put commit befor anythings illegally like commit murder,commit rape,commit arson,commit suicide,commit adultery,....etc. [/LEFT
[[LEFT]COLOR="Red"]to murder someone
like adultery[/COLOR] you shold put commit