المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : paragraph about take drugs

smack
17-06-2010, 01:26 AM
paragraph about take drugs

?What is the reasons that make adolescence take drugs
There are several reasons that make teenagers take drugs .one of these reasons, feel dulness, bad friends,......etc. For example about bad friends : when teenagers go with bad friends on salacious houses, night clubs, ....... etc to enjoy in your time. Second reasons, teenager take drugs in a suspicious places sush as bathroom, narrow streets, stores , ..... etc.Third reasons: teenagers take drugs when they are noticing problems in their houses sush as family problems, the emotional careless when become youth, ...... etc.Incoclusion should the parents care in your children especially in the teenager level, and full the loss time in a good things sush as reading,education, ...... etc

I write this paragraph and maybe notice some error if anyone notic
anythings plz tell me and good luck

M.o_o.N
17-06-2010, 02:16 AM
paragraph about taking drugs

?What are the reasons for adolescence to take drugs

There are several reasons that make teenagers take drugs .one of these reasons is feeling dulness and bad friends. For example bad friends : when a teenager go with bad friends to strangers houses or night clubs to enjoy their time.
Second reason, teenagers always take drugs in a suspicious places sush as bathrooms, narrow streets, stores , ..... etc.
Third reason: teenagers take drugs when they are suffering from problems in their houses sush as family problems, the emotional careless that young people face, ...... etc.
Finally the parents should pay care to their children especially when they are teenagers, and full the loss time with good things sush as reading,travelling as a family, ...... etc

I write this paragraph= you should say i wrote :)

BloumagrieT
17-06-2010, 10:08 AM
smack

Best of luck

M.o_o.N

Thank you for your efforts

smack
17-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Thank my brothers for reading my paragraph annd thanks my brother M.o_o.N
for give to me correction to my paragraph and I will commit in your correction

ahlawi
20-06-2010, 02:28 PM