المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : paragraph about war

smack
24-06-2010, 10:15 PM
There are several things happening when begin the war.
one of these things,most people abandon their houses and transfer on secure shelter even war finishIn this time they suffer tensions,starvation, etc.Second things,the enemy attack violently and begin destruction the shelters,bridges,sanctuaries, etc without any mercy even collapse.third things,the military force capture hostages to threaten hostile country
forth things,pacifist countries send financial aid to war victims, sush as ambulance crew,fire engine,track contain on nutrition food even finish war
In conclusion,should on muslim countries defiance foreign enemy before the foreign countries control on all muslim countries.

maybe notic any error plz tell me

rose rani
24-06-2010, 10:44 PM
There are several things happening when begin the war.
one of these things,most people abandon their houses and transfer on secure shelter even war finishIn this time they suffer tensions,starvation, etc.Second things,the enemy attack violently and begin destruction the shelters,bridges,sanctuaries, etc without any mercy even collapse.third things,the military force capture hostages to threaten hostile country
forth things,pacifist countries send financial aid to war victims, sush as ambulance crew,fire engine,track contain on nutrition food even finish war
In conclusion,should on muslim countries defiance foreign enemy before the foreign countries control on all muslim countries.

maybe notic any error plz tell me

There are sevarl problems when the war begin. one of this problem
is that the majority of people leave their homes in order to move for
safe places. It is unquestionablly that during the war the enemy destroy
everything on the way such as building, bridges , houses...etc. This is not
the only problem but also even when the war finishes
there is the refugees' problem which they face alot of problems suchas
hunger, and health problelms. Many paciftist countries will send
aid for the pople there such as food, water, docors, and medicine, however
all these things sometime are not enough to rebuild the country which has
been attacked as we can see from all the wars whcih we have seen in our life.
In conclusion as Muslims we should defence our countries by ourselves
do not give the chance for foriegn countries to control us or give them a reason
to enter our countries.

keep up the good work smak

فاتح القدس
24-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Thank you keep on plz

smack
29-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Actually thanks my brother for reading my paragraph and the same time to correction my paragraph and this correction help me to know my mistakes .thanks a lot.
فاتح القدس thanls for rading my paragraph