المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : for my M.A

mr. traveller
27-06-2010, 07:31 PM
الأخوة الأعضاء
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أعكف حاليا على وضع تصور عام ومبدئي لموضوع اطروحتي لنيل درجة الماجستير
في تخصص " مناهج وطرق تدريس اللغة الانجليزية" فارجو من الأخوة الأعضاء مساعدتي
بطرح الأفكار التي قد تكون مفيدة وبناءة وجديدة وذلك من واقع مشاهداتهم في الميدان التربوي. ولكم وافر الشكر والامتنان
[u]الفكرة الرئيسية:
[النقاط الفرعية للموضوع:
1-
2-
3-

M.o_o.N
27-06-2010, 08:07 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ربي يوفقك وأسمح لي أنقل موضوعك للقسم الأنسب

البـارع
27-06-2010, 11:00 PM
بالتوفيق لك استاذنا الكريم
بالنسبة لي عندي قضية ارى انها مشكلة في الميدان:

"عدم استخدام الطرق التفاعلية في تدريس الانجليزية, والاعتماد على الطرق التقليدية"

تحديات تواجهنا في هذه القضية:
- ثقافة المجتمع.
- البيئة التعليمية غير المناسبة.
- عدم توفر الوسائل.
- ضعف المنهج.
- ضعف المعلم وتدريبه.

appliedlinguist
29-06-2010, 03:17 PM
mr. traveller

I think you are the one who should have a first vision of what you want to do with your dissertation.Then, you can come here , say your idea, and we can help you out with specific ideas.

You are an MA student, that means you are a researcher.The researcher job is to observe
first

mr. traveller
30-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Mr.
Appliedlingist,
What you say is 100% right. It is my job to say what I should write about.
I have been thinking for several days about a topic which I think it is
an annovative one "applying the total quality management in teaching English Language in the intermediate stage"
KNOW what are some points I might include?

appliedlinguist
30-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Hi Mr traveller again
I'm a female.
First, I do not think that you should look for innovative work at this point because it's only an MA. Do not put time and effort looking for new ideas since you can keep new ideas for a PhD.
If i were you, I would look for an article in my domain let's say ELT journal or TESOL journal , find an article I like and then replicate the study using Saudi Participants.For example, look for a famous author in your feild read one of their articles that you like and repeat the study again using saudi students or saudi teachers. The good point about that is you just use the references that's used in the original study and you have an article to go back to when making comparisons with results. If you like an article and would like to read it but can't access it just let me know and i can send it to you

I do not know much about your major but willing to help..

Petunia
30-06-2010, 08:49 PM
mr. traveller

if you wanna my opinion, it's better to use new methods that are using for teaching English language, by your recommendation

to our schools here in Saudi Arabia such as using computer for learning languages like software programs which include a particular procedure or techniques in order to learn English in an easy and faster way

by asking these questions

why computer has become an important acquirement these days?

how could it improve our learning?

it advantages in teaching!!

why kind of software programs should it cover?

what kinds of procedure should we deign?

how could it develop students' four skills when we use computer for our education?

......etc

this file can help you to organize your ideas

http://www.edulang.com/PDF/EnglishAddicts_In_EnglishCourses.pdf

wish the best

mr. traveller
01-07-2010, 12:29 AM
asslamu alaikum"
dear friends I found what you have said of great value. I'm so thankful. Your ideas enlight my way. But I still like to read more of your contributions. Thank you again. May Allah bless you.

am25
17-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Dear Mr. traveller
I do not advise computer related thesis topics for many reasons
First, the computer is merely a means to an end and it is not considered a teaching method
Second, there are so many computer related theses
Third, if you are going to use the computer in your thesis you have to specify a developed software or something of the sort and it is rather difficult for some students to operate on a highly developed one
Also, references are rather vague and difficult to find because your tool (that is the software) has to be specific and it will be hard to prove your argument
Further, it may take a lot of time for your students to get used to your tool which may affect your results
Last but not least, most computer related studies end up with the result that the tool used has no effect on promoting the students’ tested skill
My advice to you is to stick with a teaching method, a strategy, a technique on promoting a specific language skill or a learning strategy
What about using videos to present and practice new language on promoting and developing students’ communicative skills
First, it draws on the most recent teaching approach in ESL/EFL. That is, Communicative Language Teaching
Second, the references are easy to find and available
Third, intermediate students are good as participants for this particular study
But you have to specify the communicative strategies/skills that you are going to use with your students in this study
I think it is innovative enough as well as important and applicable to your students
Also, using video in ESL/EFL is an active topic
I found this link: http://www.takamatsu-u.ac.jp/library/06_gakunaisyupan/kiyo/no48/001-013_williams.pdf
You can read it to form a general idea of what I mean

I'll be back soon with more topics if you like