المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : story effect on me

smack
03-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Story effect on me.
The story talks about two rich women come to eat lunch in the restaurant. They see a sweet man he his job waiter in the restaurant. The first woman defy second woman to make he fall in love. The second woman agrees. First, the second woman prepare the plans to make the waiter love she. Like smile in his face, talk with he when want anything's from restaurant, delivery to her car…etc, until took his phone number.
She knows he has a problem. He has an expedition but should he has a instrumentality .she promise he to talk with her father to care in his instrumentality. In the night she meet her friend (another woman) and tell her what happen with she. The first woman tells to second woman that went to make he split up on her fiancé, but second woman behave strong reaction and tell enough, you are won.
The second woman refused, and make he split in her fiancé because he think she love him.
In this time the first woman loved waiter because she felt he has a good emotion toward the woman he loved her.
Second woman left the waiter and behaving with his strangely. The waiter is going to talk with first woman and she tells him the truth.
He felt disappointed, and decide to avengement. In this time the first woman loved he honestly, and make her father to ensure to he instrumentality to be travel for expedition and the same time to ensure to he a good job.
He travel and the third year she return the oldest fiancé and began to love her .and he caused to first woman and second woman avengement.
The thing effect on me that first woman she loved him honestly. But I do not blaming he because first woman due with second woman to play to his senses.
I have a several mistake because I am wrote quickly.
TOO, I have problem in grammar
If anyone notice any error plz tell me..

تتحدث القصة عن امراتان غنيتين تأتيان لتناول الغذاء في المطعم.رأى رجل يقدم الطعام (نادل)في المطعم المرأة الأولى تحدى المرأة الثانية ان تجعلها تقع في حبها.فتوافق المراة الثانية على هذا الرهان .اولا :تبدأ المراة الثانية في محاولة اخداعة عن طريق الابتسامة في وجه ،ان تجعله يوصل الطعام الى سيارتها،تطلب منه شخصيا الطلبات حتى استطاعت اخذ رقم التلفون.عرفت منه انه عنده مشكلة وهي البعثة الى الخارج تتطلب واسطة قوية ،فتعهد له انها ستحقق مطلبه ،وفي الليل تتقابل مع رفيقتها الثانية وتخبرها ماذا يحدث معها كل ليلة.المراة الثانية قالت للأولى انها ستجعله ينفصل عن خطيبته لكن المراة الثانية رفضت وقالت يكفي الى هنا لقد كسبتي الرهان الذي اتفقنا عليه.لكنها اسرت المراة الثانية على جعله ينفصل عن خطيبته الذي يحبها ولانه يحبها انفصل عن خطيبته الذي كان يحبها.في هذه اللحظة المرأة الاولى وقعت في حب النادل لانها رأت منه الحب الحب الصريح تجاه المراة الذي يحبها وهي (المراة الثانية).في هذه الاسثناء بدات المراة الثانية بالتهرب من النادل وبدأت تتصرب بغرابة معه.ذهب النادل وتحدث مع الامراة الاولى (صديقتها)وقالت له الحقيقة وشعر بخيبة امل.وقرر في هذه اللحظة الانتقام من الاثنتين معا،في هذه اللحظة اعترفت المراة الاولى بحبها الصريح له ،وأثبت ذالك بأن جعلت والدها يؤمن له الواسطة وبنفس الوقت فرصة عمل جيدة.هو سافر وفي السنة الثالة اعاد خطيبته الذي تركها من الاجل المراة الثانية ونفذ انتقامه لمرأة الأولى والثانية مع ان المراة الأوله احبته بصدق لكني لا الومه
لانها هي السبب في الرهان بينها وبين المراة الثانية (صديقتها)
I have a several mistake because I am wrote quickly.
TOO, I have problem in grammar
If anyone notice error plz tell me..

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
05-07-2010, 07:46 AM
smack

القصه رااائعه

انا لم اقرأها ولكن شاهدتها

قصه لطيفه توضح الطيقيه و صدق المشاعر وتحولها

العبره منها ان الحب سلاح ذو حديين

تحيااتي

^_^

smack