المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : stranger

dolphy
13-07-2010, 04:32 AM
She was walking alone beside the river. Close enough to let her uncle watch her. Strange country where most of the citizens don’t speak either Arabic or English. They don’t even Muslims as her. Here she met her mother’s relative for the first time. Her uncle makes a lot of effort to take off her higab. Even her uncle doesn’t speak Arabic very well.
Her uncle: hena nas ma yelbaso hatha. Kolohom addy ma ahad yoshof ahad. Enty mo fy al-Saudi.
The girl: Ana mertaha kitha.
She was remembering this conversation while she was walking. I’m sure I’m not wrong. Well some of this country are Muslims but they don’t know it very well.
The place is great. And the best thing no one following me. Great, good feeling freedom. Really I like the nature so much, trees, mountains and animals,,,,,,,,,, wow,,,,,,,,,, I really love this country. But I feel lonely no one to talk to me I deal with them mostly by signals. She sat down and took
a deep breath. Holding her necklace. And remembering her friends who gave it to her. Listening to the sound of the water, birds, and
a strong sound. She jumped on her feet. It sounds like ……….. Like yaa screaming. Openning her and looking………looking where is he, khaly where are you, no, he was just here there oh ……….no …………………no where is he. She closed her eyes saying Oh ………ya ALLAH la elah ela ALLAH MOHOMMED RASOOL ALLAH. Ya Rabby maly ghyrak. What should I do? The sound became louder and louder, she was scared so scared to walk even to keep standing. Ok ok what happen will happen but. The waiting killing me. What should I do. Looking around again. It’s the river yaa it’s from the river. Ok ok I will go and see nothing will happen just go and see . No no if my uncle got back and didn’t find me. If got lost ok ok . It will be all right the river is not far away from here. Just go and see, go and see. Not a big deal, yaa not a big deal. Walking slowly very slowly. besm ALLAH alathy la yadro maa esmhe shai fe Al-Arde wa la fe Al-Sama wa hwa Al- Samyyh , Al- Bassyr . Something in the water it’s moving .it’s a boy. When she was near to him he stops struggling. She jumped into the river to catch him, she managed to catch him. But the river was so deep. oh I’m drowning what’s the role to keep me up I’m a tall girl and my toes barely touch the bottom . The swimming pool I was training in it wasn’t that deep. Ok ok oh ya ALLAH help me. What is the role yaa set down? If you feel you will drown set down in the water, don’t be afraid, ok ok here we are going up yaa thanks to ALLAH. The side I have to swim until I reach the side. Ya ALLAH the side ,holding the boy and swim. The side the side ,with tears falling on the boy face. And her hand on the side finally. With a lot of effort she left the boy ,then she claim it very slowly , ah ah I’m tired , I can’t move . She yelled the boy he doesn’t breath I’m so tired. She tried to talk to him, to refresh him she got nothing. No please please answer me. Don’t die please ah ah. Putting her finger on his neck oh ……… there is pulse.
Her uncle: Layla …………Layla ,,,,,,,,, khaly this boy ,
Her uncle: ente bekheer ,
Eash hatha , nazalte fee Al-Mooya ,
Khaly hospital this boy, hatha alwalad hospital. lazem yerooh hospital .
Ok ok yala
In the hospital, what what ohhhhhhhh
What are they saying?
Layla: Khaly eash fe?
She saw her uncle arguing with the reception, grapping her uncle arm.
Layla: She almoshkela,
Her uncle: Lazem ……..amm……. oxygen.
Layla: Taeb,
Her uncle: money,
Layla: but I don’t have I mean ok
She gave her uncle her necklace saying:that was with him.
Going back home.
Layla: ummy shoof ummy wheen
khaleeny adkhol
Men gheer ma tshoofny.
Home I’m finally home, ahh I hope the boy will be ok ,
Next morning,
Layla: nerooh hospital,
When she came in the room, there was a woman kissing the boy and hugging him,
I nock the door and she left her eyes, and look at me. She was very happy and she hugged me and kisses me with tears, happy tears. I didn’t know what she was saying, but for sure she was grateful. I smiled to her and to the boy he barely opens his eyes, I kissed the boy, and I wave to his mom that I’m leaving. How nice to help people even without known their language. That is our realign. And this boy might be me, my brother ,anyone you know, and in that condition I will love anyone to help him with everything he can give.

hope u like it

The tolerant
13-07-2010, 09:40 AM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

ACME
13-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I like the story but tell what kind of English this is >>>lol

Her uncle: hena nas ma yelbaso hatha. Kolohom addy ma ahad yoshof ahad. Enty mo fy al-Saudi.
The girl: Ana mertaha kitha

Many thanks to you

rose rani
13-07-2010, 06:16 PM
I like the lesson that you want people
to get it from the story

thank you for shring us

RAIN SONG
13-07-2010, 06:47 PM
thanx pal but it is better 2 translate all the conversation into Eng

nice story

dolphy