المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : help me

smack
13-07-2010, 11:48 AM
عندما كان عمري 15 سنة كنت واقف بجانب البابا ، عندها ابي يريد ان يخرج من المنزل للذهاب عند اصحابه ، فقال لي أياك ان تذهب مع ابناء عمتك للعب بالدراجات الرملية فقلت له اوك. فقال لي اذا ذهبت سوف اعاقبك.
عندها ذهب ابي وجاء ابن عمتي وبدأ باقناعي عن طريق انك تبقى صغير ، لمتى ستبقى تسمع كلمة أبوك ، الخ.
حتى جعلني أوافق بعد ذالك ذهبنا وبدأنا باللعب .بينما كان ابن عمتي يلي في نفسي عمري يحاول تسلق الرمال بالدراجة انقلبنا في الرمال وكادت الدراجة تسقط فوق رؤوسنا لكن الله ترحم بنا. وبعدها جاء ابن عمتي الذي اقنعني بالذهاب معه واخرج الدراجة من الرمال وحاول ان يتسلق بها الرمال لكن المكان الذي كنت اقف فيه كان مظلما فبدأت بالركض وبعدها صدماني بقدمي لكن الاصابة كانت بسيط لقد لامست قدمي . لكن ابن عمتي الذي اقنعني شعر بالخوف لانه شعر بالذب لانه احضرني معهم فرجعنا الى البيت وابن عمتي خائف من ان يعرف ابي لانه سوف يعاقبنا بشدة لانه كان السبب في جعلي اخالف كلمة ابي.

الدروس المستفادة من هذه القصة: لا نعصي الوالدين لانهم يخوفون علينا ويعرفون مصلحتنا جيدا.

When I was 15 years old, I was stand beside the door. My father want to get out the house with her friends, my father said to me do not leave the house with her relatives for playing sand bikes. I reply ok do not worry. He return and emphasize If you got with them I will punish you. After that my relative come to me and began to persuade me like you stay baby, always listen to your father...etc until made me agree.
After that we was going and began played on sands, while my relatives who was same me years old try to climb on sands in bike we was swerved on sand and maybe down above heads , but do not have any injury because Allah bless us. After that my relatives who persuade me come and try to got the bike from sand and succeed and drive the bike, but I was stand on dark places and he does not notice me and he hitting me in my leg, but the hitting does not dangerous because the bike is touched my legs. My relative who persuades me felt scared because he felt in sin to bring me with us and return to your home and he feel in scared because if my father know the accident he will punish he because he the reasons that made me contradict my father.

I touched do not contradict your parents in any subject because they know her the perfect to you.

Please I translated this story and I want from you to correct to me because I want to submit to my teacher, and thanks a lot.

zainah
13-07-2010, 03:11 PM
i thing if u change the story is more butter becaues there is some boring in it

Petunia
13-07-2010, 05:11 PM
اخي صححته ع السريع مع شويه تعديلّ

فعشان كذا اذا كان عندي اي خطا ياليت احد يصححه

When I was 15 years old, I was standing beside the door. My father wanted to get out of the house with his friends, " do not leave the house with your relative for skating on sand ",my father said. "Ok do not worry", I replied. He returned and emphasized," If you did that ,I will punish you". After that my relative came and began to persuade me to go with him but if I didn't ,I'll be like a baby by saying,"you always listen to your father...etc" until he made me agree,so,we began to play on sand. Suddenly, my relative swerved and turned upside down , but he didn't get any injury . After what happened,he picked the bike up and tried to ride it , but I was standing in a dark place ; as a result,he didn't notice me and he was about to hurt me but that bike just touched my leg. My relative who persuades me felt scared and guilty because he was the reason for bringing me there.I returned home and felt scared , if my father knew the accident he would punish me because I didn't obey him.

الدرس المستفاد:

I learned a lesson which is,you must listen to your partents and obey them because they know what is the best for you.

بالتوفيق

smack
14-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Actually thanks a lot my sister for correct to me and I wait from other members to give me your correction
because I want to sumbit personal specch