المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Teaching English Language

smack
13-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Teaching English language
I will give you short paragraph about what should do you do to teach English language, and maybe notice mistake plz anyone notice anything's plz tell me.
What should do you do to teach English language:
There are several things should be made to become good English language. First, you should focus on grammar and understanding how to install a good sentence. Second, emphasize various vocabs that repeatedly in several subjects and memorize it, and I will promise to you to be notice improvement in English language. Third things, reinforce yourself in your home and writ paragraph, sentence, subject…etc, and give to your teacher to give you correction..
In conclusion, anyone wants to teach anything's you should love the things you want to teach it. These things give you power and excitement to teach..

zainah
13-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanxs alot

آنسة يقين
13-07-2010, 10:57 PM
thank you

very very nice

yours faithfully::
miss.yaqeen

ساعة صفا
14-07-2010, 01:31 AM
smack you've done good job so keep going
and very helpful tips you've mentioned
so this is my attempt and waiting for others

Learning English language
I will give you a short paragraph about what you should do to learn English language,in this paragraph you may notice some mistakes but plz let me know
.So what should you do to learn English language
There are several things should be made to have good English language. First, you should focus on grammar, understanding and how to structure a right sentence. Second, emphasize various vocabs that repeatedly in several subjects and try to memorize them, if you do I promise you that you will notice improvement in your English language. Third things reinforce yourself at home and write paragraph, sentence, subject…etc, and give it to your teacher to give you the correction..
In conclusion, if you want to learn anything you should love what you learn . This thing will give you the excitement to learn..

البـارع
14-07-2010, 02:29 AM
الفكرة أساساً خاطئة بسبب كلمة بسيطة.. الجمل والنصائح متعلقة بالمتعلم وليس المعلم.
لو تم استبدال teach و teaching بـ كلمة learn learning
بعدها سيصبح الموضوع له معنى
لأنه كما ذكرت هذي نصائح متعلقة بالطالب وليس المعلم والتدريس.

وجهد جميل تشكر عليه
يعطيك العافية

ساعة صفا
14-07-2010, 03:14 AM
البارع
I missed it thank you for the notice
I fixed it

البـارع
14-07-2010, 03:18 AM
abakil (http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/member.php?u=160009)
hi great man
well done bro

keep it up

فاتح القدس
14-07-2010, 09:31 AM
that's great brother thank you very much

smack
14-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Thank a lot my sisters for reading my short paragraph and thanks a lot my brother abikle for correction my short paragraph and this things give me powet to put more and thanks my brother al barae for your opinion
finally thanks my brother فاتح القدس

smack
14-07-2010, 02:33 PM
according to your opinion al barae I want to say to you that I was bad english language but I reinforce myself in this things that wrote in short paragraph
In my opinion do not depond on your teacher just but If you really want to learn english you should depand on your effort

البـارع
15-07-2010, 05:25 AM
^
yes, i'm totally agree
that's the right way to improve your English
practise and practise
don't hesitate+

محمدين سالم
17-07-2010, 09:31 PM
جيييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييييييييييييييييييييييي يد جداااااااااااااااااا

smack
17-07-2010, 11:21 PM