تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : plz some guickly help

zainah
13-07-2010, 03:37 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
انا عندي برسن تيشن كتبه بس ابغى مساعده بسيطه على القاعدات اذا كانت صح واذا في كان شي ممكن اضيفه وبلييز ابغاه بسرعه لانه بكره عندي وذلك من باب الطلب لا الا الامر طبعا

my name is ............iam from dammam i am in secon dary school in second grade .
writing is my hoppy ,and i only write when i was sad .
i will be talk about my personality i am very sensitive so that tears my friend at all time when iam happy ,sad ,whoever.
one of the most famous thing about me in my family that i am one from the biggest dreamer in the world almost i said i'll be arich i'll be famous .
because that i dreaming to built university in my name to people who is smart in math . that cuse my favorite subjects is math matics , but the bad news i will not accept any one of u i will be accept just the poor people it is speacial for them .
by the way it is only dream .i hope that dream become true by hope and work by the way el7mdllah the dream is free

waiting help and comment

Endless Hope
13-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Here you are:

My name is ……………………….
I'm from Dammam
I'm in second secondary class
Writing is my hobby and I only write when I feel sad.
For my personality, I am very sensitive . I always cry whether I am happy or sad.
One of the most thing that my family know about me is I am the biggest dreamer in the world. I always say : " I will be rich . I will be famous ."
I always dream to build a university and call it ………………………….. for people who are smart in math because I like math very much.
But, I will not accept any one of you because this university will be for poor students only. It is special for them.
I hope this dream to become true.

ACME
13-07-2010, 05:20 PM
miss noor

Thanks a lot for your help

zainah
13-07-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm from Dammam
I'm in second secondary class
iam so happy to be here with us
Writing is my hobby and I only write when I feel sad.
For my personality, I am very sensitive . I always cry whether I am happy or sad.
One of the most thing that my family know about me is I am the biggest dreamer in the world. I always say : " I will be rich . I will be famous
i dreamed iam in a red carpet and there are alot of people canting im my name and ask for sing when iam wake up and look around me there are nothing just bad room i stuck in it

i ."
I always dream to build a university and call it ………………………….. for people who are smart in math because I like math very much.
But, I will not accept any one of you because this university will be for poor students only. It is special for them.
I hope this dream to become true . I belived that maybe be come true by hard worke with hope
o al7mdllah dream is freeا
شكرا جزيلا مس نوور
اتنمى انك تشوفين الاضافات لانه لازم يكون مدة البرزن تيشن 5 دقايق بس مادري هل تحسينه صح لانه هو عن yourself واذا كان عندك اضافه منك اتمنى
ادري كلفت عليك