المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Reflection about the hijab

smack
15-07-2010, 02:12 PM
The hijab meaning that Muslim women only cover themselves in front of men who are not direct relatives (brother, father, uncles …etc) to prevent indecent acts or thoughts.
قال تعالى : ( وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الأِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ وَلا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ
وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ) النور/31

عن صفية بنت شيبة أن عائشة رضي الله عنها كانت تقول : لما نزلت هذه الآية ( وليضربن بخمرهن على جيوبهن ) أخذن أُزُرَهن (نوع من الثياب) فشققنها من قبل الحواشي فاختمرن بها . رواه البخاري وأبو داود

The women who wear the hijab feel modest and you feel like you are covered up. You have more self respect .you have more confidence in yourself that you don’t need to care about (how) you look.
The Muslim women who wear the hijab more ability to obey Allah through prayer , reading Quran,…..etc, and the same time more ability to avoid forbidden things such as kuffar (unbelievers), lie ,drink alcohol,….etc.
Finally, wearing the hijab protect the Muslim women from gazing men that look them and protect from talking in badly thing .

smack
19-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I wait your comment on my reflection
:smile (23):

ثابته على قيمي
20-07-2010, 07:36 AM
thanks really it's worth and useful topic
Allah bless you

نوافي
20-07-2010, 07:44 AM
I wish everyone understand the importance of
Hejab
It made me a queen

thanks for ur topic
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

smack
20-07-2010, 10:54 AM
thanks really it's worth and useful topic
Allah bless you

thanks a lot my brother for reading my subject

smack
20-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I wish everyone understand the importance of
Hejab
It made me a queen

thanks for ur topic
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

exactly made the woman to become queen ,because wearning al hijab made the woman more ability to obey allah through prayer and reading quran
thanks a lot my brother for reading my reflection