المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Sentenced To Death

postgraduate
20-07-2010, 12:08 AM
While sleeping in peace and putting all that heavy stuff of pain ,tears and gloom aside , I was woken up by a stranger . He never identified himself to me nor he did let me know at least what he wanted . I panicked and jumped up immediately to find myself eventually surrounded by rough soldiers .I couldn't resist them nor did I give up .
I was taken away .
Twenty-nine soldiers(as I was told lately by their boss ) were waiting !They were waiting for me to interrogate . Once I got there I tried to recall everything I did in my life .I felt then that every piece of me was shivering .I couldn't ease that fear I felt . However, I tried to calm myself down to get what was going on and why I was there. Many inquiries were running in my head but non straight answer was clear . The only thing I realized lately that I was sentenced to death.
I was taken away .
Before implementing the mission of execution the stranger showed up again ! and with him were the soldiers . The veil was taken off .
Oh! I knew all of them . The stranger was my AGE and
The twenty –ninth soldiers were my YEARS. They all gathered and interrogated me to see what was the suitable punishment I deserved for the mistakes I had committed in my life .
I was sentenced to death.

fragile gal
20-07-2010, 01:07 AM
perfect
:smile (40):

ACME
20-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Thanks so much . I liked the way of narrating . My comment is that
You did not mention why was their verdict
your death penalty . What were the seriuos mistakes that deserve death
The language of the text is wonderful . God bless you

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
20-07-2010, 03:24 AM
I really enjoy reading

My Allh bless you

and protect u 2

^_^

rose rani
20-07-2010, 01:25 PM
as always

I like your way of writing

thank you so much brother for sharing us

we are waiting for more

because it has been so long time since
your last topic here

صالح منصور
20-07-2010, 03:42 PM
what is the reason why they sentenced you to death? I wanna to know to take care .Nice story