المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My Writings with help with Try To Reach

مروحه
30-07-2010, 05:35 PM
عندي مواضيع كتبتها شخصيا وانا ادرس وساعدني فيها اخوي Try To Reach وصحح لي اشياء في ملف وورد بتنسق جميل للكن للاسف موجودة عندي ومن هنا اقدم شكري له لانه ساعدني
وحبيت انزل لكم بعضها

Narrative Essay

The Train Thief

The man opposite me in the train was pretending to read a news paper. Every time I looked up, ifound that he was looking at me over the top of the paper. I pretended not to notice, but the man’s strange expression made me feel nervous. In the end, I could not bear it any longer, so I got up and went into the corridor .

In the corridor . I read my book freely and I have an exciting time . But suddenly, I heard footsteps and the sound become clear. I felt horror and I pretended not to see him and I ask the host some juice .
The stranger became near me , and he was wearing black shirt and black glasses .
He was sitting beside me and starting to talk with me asking me about , Where is my house, What it is my country and I began to answer him. When the host came . I picked my wallet to give him a money and the man looked at it .When I gazed at him , he makes him self normal and I said to him, do you want money ? he said no thank you. After that , I notice every one passed beside us looked on us . I wondered and he himself noticed that. With passing of time , when time was 11,30 p . m . ,every one was sleeping. Then, I felt something strange that the guards search for the thief .they searched every where , looked there and there. The atmosphere was tension .They looked at the faces of every one . I suspected of him because his behavior appeared on him .

I get up slowly .and I went to the one of the guards and I told him. Look at this man. At final, they catch up him and the peace come back in the train .

The Missing Boy

John family was living in a beautiful house in the town . In one morning the air was nice and warm . The flowers look beautiful and the sun send it is rays.

Mrs. john was anxious to go to small picnic whit her family ,her two sons Tony , Marlow and one daughter, Nancy . They prepared every thing to this picnic . They made meals and some drinks .
They went to the garden which is near their house . The garden was full of wonderful flowers and stranger animals . The children played together. They enjoyed their and have fun time . They interested to see the animals and their funny movements . When they come back to the house , one stranger man meets Tony and speaks to him but no one notice that and they continue their way .
This stranger man threaten Tony to steal her bag . Tony fear from this man and even he could not breath for one word . He felt horror . The man has pistol in his pocket and when Tony rejected his request , he threatened him by killing. Then, Tony accept to do that and walked near the lady and he covered his face . When the lady saw him. She shouted in aloud voice and the stranger run away . Tony beg her not to punish him and he told her about what happened between him and the man , then she let him.
After that , Tony missing the house and try to search about it and he goes there and there but he could not remember . At that time the mother was crying and weeping for the boy . she told every one but no one saw him . She did her best to find him but she could not. She thinks to call the police to sent a search – party to find him.
The members of the search – party sat down to rest in a small clearing in the wood. After two sleepless nights they had at last found the missing boy . He was sleeping peacefully under a tree only half a mile away from his home .

Descriptive Essay.

The Modern World

It is hard to believe that there was ever a time when there was no radio or television. How dull the world must have been ! Today we are able to learn that there has been an air- crash in New Guinea immediately after it happens . we can (go) to the theatre ,to a concert, or to a football match while sitting comfortably at home . On the other hand , the world must have been a quieter place before the coming of radio . It is certain , too , that people did far more things for themselves than they do now .

The television (often abbreviated to TV or telly) is a widely used telecommunication system. A television may be built to receive different broadcast or video formats. Television is a square screen ,. its size is different from one television to another. It presents to us most of the important events , we can see serial and interested every day and we can also see the advertisement . . The whole family gathering around it . It could probably in each house . Also, the invention of the remote control makes the use of the television easier. People can also see films and enjoy their times .

Some times when the television is absent , radio can replace instead of it .Radio waves have the longest wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum. These waves can be longer than a football field or as short as a football. Radio waves do more than just bring music to your radio. They also carry signals for your television and cellular phones .Radio send it is waves to every place in the world . people interested in listening to the news of the world and most important events that happened in every where . In some times they used radio to give the news about the army in the wars and some information about the enemy .
They are very important inventions that make our life interested and communicate us with out side world.

------------------

Letter- Writing .

The personal letter;

A letter congratulating an old friend of yours who has just got engaged.
15 King fahad St,
Dammam ,
Eastern area ,
Suadi Arabia .
5th may., 2008.

Dear Hanan,
I was very happy to hear that you are get engaged . I was very glad when I heard that good news about you .

I want to congratulate you so I told my sister to come with me to visit you but my sister has some problems . I promise you I will never forget this visiting . It will pleasure to see you . . My friend Fatimah told me about that and she told me also that your husband is good man , generous and polite.

I hope you will be very happy by this marriage and I wish to see you later .

Your sincerely ,

Write a letter to a friend with whom you have quarreled suggesting that you should both forget all about it and asking him if he would care to meet you .

15 King fahad St,
Dammam ,
Eastern area,
Suadi Arabia .
5th may., 2008.

Dear Fatimah ,
Iam sorry about what happened last week. I just misunderstanding you, when you talk with my friend Nadia about another one , and I suspect that you are talking about me and I quarreled with you and this made you nervous .

My friend Nadia told me about the truth and you are so sad about what happened . I want to excuse me and forget all about that. And I will be delight to meet you as soon as you can.

I hope you wont be angry , and I wish to see you later .

Your sincerely ,

The business letter.

You wish to deposit money in a bank abroad . write a letter to your local bank asking for information about how this can be done :

15 King Fahad St,
Dammam,
Eastern area,
Suadi Arabia .
5th may., 2008.
The manager ,
Riadh Bank,
25 King Faisal St,
Jeddah ,
Saudi Arabia.

Dear sir ,

Iam writing at the suggesting of a friend who praised your dealing to help me about how I can deposit money in a bank . I don’t know what the procedures .

I wish if you give me application and rules that are required, also about important information.

Would you please let me whether know about the required details and the procedure or send these information to me .

I sincerely hope you to will be able to help me in this matter and I wish to assistance me.

Your faithfully,

------------------------------------------

Our new neighbours

Our new neighbours moved in last week when we were away on holiday . The old house next door looked so different when we first saw it . There were curtains in the windows ; smoke was rising from the chimneys; the hedge round the garden had been clipped; and the old , weather – beaten verandah had been given a coat of paint .
Our new neighbour are fashion , There style in the house was very nice . They liked every thing new .Their kitchen was with a modern set and the cooker was new one .Near the kitchen they made room for eating , it looked so nice . In the up stair ,there were their bed rooms
The abed rooms were comfortable with beds of high quality . The toilets were with more modern washbowl and the floors were with well pavements. The living room was with modern sofa and it has chimney.
They changed all the old things, the house now completely different. The house was of moderate furniture . Also, they have small library for reading supplied with different kinds of books . In out side the house ,they made a small garden with nice flowers and plants . Also, they were put seesaw for their children to play . At middy ,they went out side in the garden and drunk the tea.
We decided to visit them to know each other more and they welcomed us.

Suppose you overhead two thieves talking. Write an account of what they said .

Our neighbor traveled to England to spend the holiday their . There house is looked very beautiful . The furnitures are valuable . But suddenly at one night I heard some talks between two thieves, they try to steal the house and they succeeded to enter on it. They are talking about how they can steal the gold and furniture . The first thief his name is john and the second thief is Marlow .
John said to Marlow : lets make sure that the door are quietly closed and especially the gate.
Thief 2 : yes, it is closed in proper way and no one will notice us in this dark .
Thief 1: look, this is the way to bedroom , we will search for money first .
Theif 2: take the box on the table we may have something.
Theif 1: Oh my god ,there are money and two pieces of gold .
Theif 2: hide them ,please . Look at the corner ,there is an expensive vase .
Theif 1: yes, it will give us very much money if we sold it .
Theif 2: Now we must take the valuable pieces of furniture as much as we can.
Theif 1: The candlesticks are beautiful , put them in the case .
After that. They continue their talking and I call the police and they came immediately . When the two thieves heard the voice of the police men , the try to escape but the police taken them.
When our neighbor came back , they was very glad about what I am doing.

Human beings seen from the point of view of a monkey in a cage at the zoo.

The point of view of the monkey that human beings are clever creatures . They are nearly like them in most characteristics. Human beings seen that theu are clever not foolish .

They have their brains to think and make sure before making any thing and also to make different mental processes. Monkey in the zoo feel lonely and ugly that he is in closed place also he feels that humans being sometimes scorn him. The monkey sometimes wants to harsh the human for being more freely than him.
He looks at human beings in the cage in different points of view . They are able to read their eyes and also to notice their different impression in many way in order to understand them .

M.o_o.N
30-07-2010, 05:38 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بصراحة أحيي فيك روح التعاون و التقدير لأخونا أبو أنس أثقل الله بها ميزان حسناته و إياك

شكرا جزيلا على الطرح الجميل
بارك الله فيك :)

البـارع
02-08-2010, 06:11 AM
كل الشكر لك ولمن له جهد في هذه الأعمال
مواضيع مفيدة

يعطيك العافية

Petunia
02-08-2010, 06:54 AM
عمل رائع اختي صراحه ابدعتي

بارك الله فيك ومشكووره على مشاركتنا كتاباتك

الله يجزي ابو انس خير الجزاء

E-courses
03-08-2010, 01:17 AM
It is an intersting post despite the fact that it still has some grammatical mistaks