المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : William shakespeare

قدر البحور
04-08-2010, 02:23 AM
About the Author William Shakespeare's World

Writer and playwright Englishman, born in April 26, 1564 starting at the Church of England Obonavon Ford and is considered the greatest writer in the history of England.

His

Shakespeare attended primary school in the village start Obonavon Ford, where he studied the principles of Latin-based languages, Greek, French, and this enabled him to study in depth the history and classical literature, Shakespeare was not able to complete the study due to poor physical conditions of his father, forcing him to work. Married "Anne Hathaway", which in the eighth century which gave birth to him, "Hament" and "Judith." He loves the representation in addition to the hair caused him to move to London, where he joined the most famous theater groups and wrote some plays, and published his first work of poetry "Venus and Adonis." It is one of the greatest writers of his time and influenced by William Shakespeare in his writings about the era of kings and myths In his themes, for treason, murder and cruel conscience.

Its

Tragedies: Romeo and Juliet | Macbeth | King Lear | Hamlet | Othello | Titus Andronicus | Julius Caesar | Antony and Cleopatra | Coriolanus | Troilus and Cressida | Timon of Athens
Alcolmidiat: Midsummer Night's Dream | everything is fine and will be completed well | As You Like It | Sempelin | Love loss of work | of measurement to measure | The Merchant of Venice | Wives of Windsor Albaheejat | a lot to do about nothing | Percyles, Prince of Tyre | Taming of the Shrew | The Comedy of Errors | Storm | Twelfth Night or call it as you wish | sedan Elvironyan | Alqripan Alnpilan | The Winter's Tale
Altarueat: King John | Richard II | Henry IV, Part I | Henry IV, Part II | Henry V | Henry VI, Part II | Henry VI, Part II | Henry VI, Part III | Richard III | Henry VIII
Poems and Sonnets: Sonnets | Venus and Adonis | rape Lokeris | Hajj dressed | The Phoenix and the Turtle | nag Habib
Lost writings of Shakespeare: Edward III | Sir Thomas Moore | Kardinio | Business Love Winner

البـارع
04-08-2010, 09:25 PM
قدر البحور

thank you very much
well done
keep it up

M.o_o.N
05-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Thank you sister :)

I like reading William Shakespear plays, they are fun though they were written in old English

Waiting to read more from you

آنسهOoفكره
06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
William Shakespeare

when i just hear his name Immediately
I think of Hamlet this mad philosophic passionate man..

he is a well known writer
who's name still in the memory of others for ages and ages

قدر البحور...=)
thank u ...a great topic of a great man..

Petunia
06-08-2010, 02:38 AM
brother ,thank you for the information about this famous poet

may Allah reward you

قدر البحور
06-08-2010, 03:57 AM
All the love and respect to you my brothers and sisters

the-majesty
06-08-2010, 03:27 PM
William Shakespeare

Iwhen i just hear his name Immediately
I think of Hamlet this mad philosophic passionate man..

hi's a well known writer
who's name still in the memory of others for ages and ages

قدر البحور...=)
thank u sis...a great topic of a great man..

Iwon't say more than Miss. same same

Tiamo
07-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Yes . He's one of the most known writers in the world

I like his works especially Macbeth and Vinece Merchant

Thanks a lot

waiting for more ^^

shy lady
08-10-2010, 11:26 PM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4222/14159515ue7.gif http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif