المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : سؤال مهم لكل معلم ومعلمة إنجليزي

فاتح القدس
03-01-2005, 12:11 AM
سؤال مهم أرجو من الجميع الإجابة عليه :

لماذا يتخرج أغلب طلابنا من المرحلة المتوسطة بعد دراسة 3 سنوات بل لا أكون مبالغاً إذا قلت من الثانوية وهم لا يستطيعون أن يركبوا جملة مفيدة باللغة الإنجليزية ؟

Aisha
03-01-2005, 10:00 PM
So many times I asked the same question and i found out the reason you know why???? Because we never teach our students the English language as a language we teach them this language as a subject i had many arguments with my friends and my supervisours about this problem when i was student i used to see my English teacher give us bunch of papers full of general questions and compositions and some grammar questions and ask us to study them i always asked my self why the teacher waste the whole year teaching us if at the end she give us these papres!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i became English teacher my students asked me to give them papers to study of course i refused but guess what they had them from other schools i was so surprised to see teachers names on the papers i wondered how proud are these teachers!!!!!!!!!!! It is really big problem you know what the other problem i had when i became teacher is that once i changed a sentence my supervisour asked me to copy sentences from the pupils book you know what i mean she did not even liked the idea of activating students mind to think or guess !!!! Sorry may be i talked too much but Alhamdulellah there are people like you and i am sure there so many who think like you thats why i hope the responsible of this club listen to my suggestion and rethink about teaching English as a language i wish some day someone ask me what is my suggestion at that time i will be so happy to say it. Thanks

أمير الحرف
03-01-2005, 10:52 PM
الأخت : aisha كلامك رائع جداً ولكن لا حياة لمن تنادي !! بورك فيك

Aisha
04-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Do not be so upset someday someone will listen !don't you remember peoples' wish to have English in the elementray ?now we have it may be things are done slowly but at least they are done ,if not for us for the coming generation let us just leave our thoughts on the right place i am sure some one will pass by our way and pick it up. The whole world is moving let us move,too.

مها
05-01-2005, 02:53 AM
لأن السياسة الدارجة في مدارسنا سياسة تنجيح 00

شوشو
05-01-2005, 01:18 PM
احب اشارك .. بس ماني عارفة من فين أبدأ؟؟

انا معاكم في هذي النقطة .. بس كمان لا تنسوا إن اللغة الإنجليزية لغة ممارسة .. يعنى ما يكفي اننا بس ندرسها .. لا .. لابد من الممارسة الفعلية .. لكن فين ؟؟

نادرا ما تلاقي احد من الأهل يتكلم معاك انجليزي .. ولاحظوا ان اغلب الطلبة والطالبات يكتبوا فوق الكلمة الإنجليزية عربي مثلا : cat يكتبوا بالعربي .. كات .. وهكذا ..

ممكن يبرعوا في القواعد .. لكن نادرا ما نلاقي طالبة أو طالب يتكلم إنجليزي بطلاقة إلا اذا كان احد من اهله بيتكلم معاه انجليزي أو انه من النوع اللي يسافر للخارج بكثرة ..

ولاحظوا كمان ان التعاميم كل مالها تكون في صالح الطالب .. المهم ينجح .. فهم والا ما فهم .. المهم ينجح ..

والدليل الأكبر على كدة .. ان الإنجليزي مادة اجتياز..

اما بالنسبة للأوراق .. فأنا اسلوبي اني اعمل تمارين للطالباتي عشان ادربهم على طريقة الأسئلة .. لأن الكتاب احيانا ما يبين طريقة القواعد بشكل مبسط .. لكن المذاكرة اولا واخيرا من الكتاب ..

Aisha
06-01-2005, 01:03 PM
You are right thats what everyone says but there always solution you said we are not practicing English with family and friends you also said no one speaks good English unless he or she travelled abroad OK you are right the solution in my opinion is that the responsibles pick up good teachers whose English Language is very good and I believe there are so many saudi teachers who have been abraod and now there are teaching English so for these teachers there should be institution only for school girls and boys where they can practise speaking as if they are living abroad believe me if we are keen to learn we will do this and we will learn but the most important thing is that this instituation should be for FREE !!!!!!Why NOT !!And these courses should not be controlled by marks and the system of pass and fail. Well thats what i have!!!

اروى
10-01-2005, 03:02 PM
مرحبا ..

من وجهة نظري المتواضعه ..

احس ان السبب هو تكثيف المنهج بالنسبه للمرحلتين .. ولو كان المنهج اقل مع زيادة تمارين اعتقد النتيجه تكون افضل ..

مع التحيه..

Aisha
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Dear Arwa first of all I want to correct very tiny mistake it is written that your location is ON YOUR SON"S EYE so instead of ON write IN
The other thing is that exersices is not the only solution because at the end our students will memorize and go to test then pass and finally everything gone with the wind!!!! for learing and teaching better English we need 4 books each book for each skill as we all know to learn any language in this world we have to go through 4 skills reading, writing, speaking and listening i am sure this thing is not impossible becuase in international institutions they follow these skills and in 6 month students come out speaking some language. Hope you dont mind correcting little mistake.Thank you

ahmed
15-01-2005, 11:21 AM
بسم اللة الرحمن الرحيم 0في البدء شكرااجزيلا على هذا الطرح المهم كما تعلمون ان افضل طريقة للتعلم اللغة الانكليزية هي الاستماع لها والتحدت بها و كلاهما مفقودان من المنهج هنا يكمن السبب

معلم الأجيال
27-01-2005, 08:01 PM
I think that the real problem is not just the students but also the teachers and the book ...lots of us forgate that he uses the book to help him teaching English instade of that the teachers teache the book not the language ..and because of that we see our students as you said sister Aisha having these sheets abot Simple rules...
But what i bealive is that this actions will change ALLAH willence ...in the future .

أبوسطام
08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
هذي مشكلة متشعبة ومنتشرة ليست بالانجليزي فقط بل بجميع المواد الطالب ينسى كل شي بمجرد التخرج لان التعليم عندنا قسري بالقووة تلقيني مقيت يدخل المعلم وكانه يفتح ادمغة الطلاب فيصب فيها المعلومات صبا واحفظ ياحفاظ ......

Ali 2004
10-02-2005, 03:34 AM
The English Language needs a special environment which , unfortunately , hard to find in our schools .

Sweetheart
10-02-2005, 09:50 AM
it is a good subject and in fact it is a big problem we face it in teaching E, i think the reason is unpracticing the[B] languge by the students . They often know many words but they can not make one sentence becouse they are not compare between the nouns and verbs or adjectives , also many of them do not care about the E language ,when i ask them .. why you r weak in E ? they answer : it is difficult for us..or.. where can we use it ? as teachers , we musr try to improve their language ..and give them a chance to learn E step by step.. also we must give our best and our good efforts in learning.... we must not stop from the giving when we see our students are weak but we must encourage them to use English take it as a simple language .... At last we will find good results that make us so happy by God willing..
[We must not forget the saying of Allah in the holy Quraan :
(( إنا لا نضيع أجر عمل عامل منكم من ذكر أو أنثى ))

Vixen
10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
احس انه فيه بعض المبالغه في ان الطلاب يتخرجون وماعرفوا يكونون جمله ممكن ما يعرفون يتحدثون لمدة خمس دقائق او ما ينطقون الكلامات بطريقه مبدعه اوكيه بس ما يقدرون يكونون ججمله على بعضها مستحيل....انا بصراحه ما قد واجهة طالبه وقلت لها كوني جمله الا وكونت لي وتكون جمل جمل تدل على ان الطالبه درست الانجليزي بس الطلاب يحسون بالاحراج من انهم يغلطون باللغه او شي من ذالك جربوا وادخلو الحصه واجلسو على جنب وقولو لهم كونوا جمل وشوفو بأنفسكم.....
وبالنسبه لتدريس اللغه الانجليزيه يواجه قصور فعلا كبيره جدا جدا واعتماد على اوراق وتمارين وهذا غلط غلط غلط بس اذا طالعتي للتعليم والقرارات اللي يعطونها المعلمين والمعلمات هي اللي تجبر بوضع واعطاء الاوراق يعني الغلط ممن التعليم نفسه مو من المعلم او الطالب
هذا رأيي الشخصي :)
وشكرا جزيلا
تحياتي للجميع.....