المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Why don't students study English?

donia
04-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I want to make action research about why dont student student study English during exam time and i need information on this topic

thanks a lot]

Abo Lama
05-02-2006, 06:10 AM
donia

firast of all, i would like to welcome u to saudienglish forums

actually, i couldn`t get what do u mean by ur topic.. weather u`r looking for an article for the same topic or u r presenting it as a debate, and u want us
to comment and say our opinions

waiting for mor infos

thanku

donia
09-02-2006, 08:38 PM
thankx alot , in fact i want to make a paper i thought of making questionaire for students and teachers but i still need more information and i mean by studying , studying for english exam.

thanks alot

miss beauty
10-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Hi !!!

I'm a student , & if u want the truth i dont study English !!! Just when i have a test !!!

I dont know why ?! But maybe coz i think it's easy & i got the lesson already !!! So what ?! ( But later i discover it's really hard on me to study on the day of the test !!!)

But what can u do with ( teenagers ) !!!

Abo Lama
10-02-2006, 02:52 AM
دنيا

لعل الرابط هذا يفيدك ان شاء الله لأني بحثت ولم اجد شي محدد لما تبحثين عنه

ومايمنع تجربين هذا

والله يحييك

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/03/26/MN197410.DTL

donia
12-02-2006, 08:24 PM
thank u very much
thanks a lot

T.Sultan
12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Donia ,

There are a bunch of reasons why students don't care about studying english during exams. One of the reasons is that students feel frustrated when learning the language itself. A lot of students think that learning English is a difficult thing and they grow this notion till it devours them.On the other hand, students have all the reasons that make them not study English because they know that they will succeed anyway. The ministry of education gives students a lot of chances to pass the course even if they don't pass the exam because of the strange way of grading. I wish I were of help to you. Please, accept my best regards and feel free to ask me on whatever it is you want to know.