المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Multiple Intelligences Used by Intermediate School Students and their Relationship to Achievement in

abu ghararah
14-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Multiple Intelligences Used by Intermediate School Students and their Relationship to Achievement in the English Language
By
Wajdy A. Abu ghararah

Abstract

This study was mainly conducted to discover differences in multiple intelligences used by third year intermediate school students and their relationship to achievement in the English language. Subjects of the research consisted of 117 male and 114 female students enrolled at the third stage of the intermediate school in Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah. They were randomly selected from public & private intermediate schools. The method used in this study was descriptive and analytic. For the purpose of the study the researcher developed a multiple intelligences questionnaire to determine the multiple intelligences most frequently used by the sample of the study. Results indicated that the sample (male and female) used a number of intelligences which were (Interpersonal, Musical, Intrapersonal, Logical–Mathematical, verbal–linguistic) intelligences. The multiple regression analysis, developed a weak correlation between (Logical–Mathematical, Verbal-Linguistic, Intrapersonal and Interpersonal) intelligences and students achievement in the English Language. In addition, results showed that the multiple intelligences that most contributed that to students` achievement were ranked respectively, (Logical–Mathematical, Verbal-Linguistic, Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, and Spatial) intelligences. This study recommended that the multiple intelligences theory and applications be an integral part of the TEFL methodology courses in the teacher preparation programs. Activities, exercises, and tests included in EFL courses should be built on the lines of the multiple intelligences theory. Workshops should provide hands-on-experience training for in-service EFL teachers on how to cater their teaching and evaluation to the applications of the multiple intelligences theory in their classrooms.
at the end you find a copy of the thesis

البـارع
15-08-2010, 05:55 PM
it will be very useful for teachers
thank you dear sir

may Allah bless you
regards

ツأميمة الأحمديツ
15-08-2010, 06:01 PM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif

وهذا تلخيصي بعد بحث مضني

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/uploaded/4315_01249155130.rar

Petunia
15-08-2010, 09:56 PM
yea that's right each studend has different ways in order to learn languages,some of them learn

from pics ,verbal linguistic. interpersonal, intrapersonal that means it's according to their

personality or their way of learning and their teacher must keep in mind these differences

from my studying,I found TEFL methodology course is really enjoyable

:)

Abu ghararah

may Allah reward you

really thank you a lot brother for the research

wish you the best

ثرى المدينه

may Allah bless you sister

thank you dear

E-courses
16-08-2010, 02:38 AM
وفقك الباري لكل خير

abu ghararah
16-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I would like to trace my gratitude and thanks to all members who passed through and especially who recorded their welcome
البارع
ثرى المدينة
Petunia
&
Yalasmary

flyguy
16-08-2010, 07:26 PM
i would like to trace my gratitude and thanks to all members who passed through and especially who recorded their welcome
البارع
ثرى المدينة
petunia
&
yalasmary

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ورمضان مبارك للجميع أشكرك أخي الفاضل على هذا الموضوع الهام ادعوا الله في هذا الشهر العظيم ان يفيد اخواننا المعلمين واخواتنا المعلمات للإستفاده منه في ارتقاء العمليه التعليميه وأشارك اخواني واخواتي الاربعة الذين هنؤوك وشكروك على جهدك أدعو الله ان يوفقك وعقبال الدكتوراة بإذن الله

abu ghararah
17-08-2010, 11:30 AM
شكراً لك اخي flyguy على مرورك

abu ghararah
18-08-2010, 10:59 AM
i am glad to help

Thanksinadvance
19-08-2010, 02:50 AM
Many thanks for you my dear brother for this significant topic which is really worth a very careful understanding and then an implementation by teachers in order to teach students and talk to them form the proper channel which each student prefers.
Actually, I've written a very brief work about MIs and then have it discussed with more than 30 teachers and I was really shocked. I was shocked for the shallow background they have about this important topic which every (SUCCESSFUL) teacher should know about. I thank you again my dear brother for this and I wish we all benefit from it. +

M.o_o.N
19-08-2010, 03:32 AM
ماشاء الله تبارك الرحمن

بحث و مجهود رائع و سخاء منك مشاركتنا هذا العلم

أسأل المولى عز وجل ان ينفع بك و ان يزيدك من خيره
و ان يسعدنا بخبر حصولك على اعلى الدرجات

شكرا جزيلا ^_^

abu ghararah
19-08-2010, 06:34 PM
HI BRO OR SIS THANKS IN ADVANCE
THANKS FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS ABOUT "MI" AND its IMPORTANCE.
THANKS FOR ADVANCE
THERE IS BEAUTFEL POEM ABOUT YOUR NICK "THANKS IN ADVANCE
' BY Luke Easter
THANKS IN ADVANCE

abu ghararah
19-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks so much Moon
for this nice words which comes from nice person
wishes u good day

(نوران)
22-08-2010, 04:46 AM
جزاك الله خير أستاذنا الفاضل أبو غرارة ..

و شكرا جزيلا لثرى المدينة ..

abu ghararah
24-08-2010, 05:01 AM
Thanks so much نوران
for this nice words which comes from nice person
wishes u good day

flyguy
05-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks brother

It is useful

naif refay
27-10-2010, 12:13 PM