المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Wikipedia

قلم الرصاص
30-08-2010, 08:04 AM
سلام عليكم ورحمه الله

Give me your opinion in this topic:smile (87):

Wikipedia is a source of information on the internet

for me ,wikipedia in english is very good

but in matters of religion or Islam I prefer to research in books and will not use wikipedia

Question:

What do you think wikipedia?

Do you prefer to use books or use of wikipedia? Why?

rose rani
30-08-2010, 10:34 PM
it is amazing site for information
like history, science , people
or if you want to know about anything but
for our religion it is better to take from our books
u know there are many islamic writers who have written
in everything about islam but in wekipedia
you do not know who has written
the information

thank you for sharing us sister

postgraduate
31-08-2010, 01:50 AM
قلم الرصاص

Thanks a lot . It is really an important question .But you know ,Wikipedia is a general resource for getting information about many various subjects through browsing the Internet .However for the religion regarding to us as Muslims ,we have to refer to the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah( The prophet's sayings ) ,because they are the only TWO authorized sources .Religious issues or matters must NOT be taken arbitrary from wherever. Again as Muslims ,we must refer to those above two sources for finding out the straight answer to our inquiries if found .Wish that I would be so beneficial to clarify what you were asking for .Appreciated

englishLo0oveR
31-08-2010, 02:35 AM
hi again

wikipedia is a nice website for reading any informations that you want to know about it. I usually use it to read and just read,but I wanna say that it's not trusty site ,as you know if anyone reads something and he/she doesn't like or has a different opinion they can change it immediately so that is why I dont like trust at it espically something about our religion I prefer using our books

thanks a lot .

قلم الرصاص
31-08-2010, 07:15 AM
rose rani

Yes, this site is useful , but there is only problem that anyone can modify or add the topic or article , so I don't know the validity of the article written py the person, so the most imp. thing in this site is ensure the credibility of the information

Thank you so much

قلم الرصاص
31-08-2010, 07:23 AM
postgraduate

We all know that wikipedia aims to provide information and give you wonderful information about anything you want , as for religion, I agree with you, we must refer these two sources Holy Quraan and Sunnah , b\c some people have registered false information

Thank you very much

قلم الرصاص
31-08-2010, 07:34 AM
english loover

Yes , it's not tursty site , b\c this site allowed anyone can modify or edit the topic , as for religion that we cann't turst this site

Thank you very much