المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : I Have Nothing to Do With It

postgraduate
06-09-2010, 03:30 AM
I worked eagerly to satisfy his needs forgetting mine. What if it happened and I could not go on thanks to tiredness I would feel? I am merely a human being! I would fail, get tired and be sick but who would care? However I would accept the idea of telling me off for everything I did wrong but you have no right to blame me for those unbearable things you always ask. I am just a human being! So take it easy with me.

I could not forget those moments you treated me unfairly just as if I were a machine .My heart would not let it happen again because I am simply a human being! I will not let that pain you caused pile up anymore. Yes, from now on you will see a different person. A new person with a strong faith of his abilities as a man. Hence, Your impact on me would not work out any more ..

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
07-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Postgraduate

I just want to say that While

I watch your topics

I really enjoy reading

in some how

I don't knew why

I always found my self between your lines

Thanks a lot

^_^

lonely angel
07-09-2010, 12:58 AM
hey
really no one have the right to treat us like that u should not let such thing happen to us even if we had to fight we will

rose rani
07-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Postgraduate

brother you are really one of the
best writer here

I do enjoy reading all of your topic

sometime we are the ones
who push ourselves
to work as machines
are not we ?

so thank you brother for
your amazing writing
keep up we are
waiting for more

قلم الرصاص
07-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Feeling a beautiful

I wish you more sparkle & creativity

Thank you so much

prettyالسبهه
07-09-2010, 05:35 AM
you have a deep sense to every thing around you
go on

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
07-09-2010, 08:02 AM
. We care bro we really do. Your lines are like a short story it is telling us your deep feelings in expressive way
I really like it is so touching

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
*Sense*
It is my pleasure dear. Thanks for being here .Your words are inspiring .Thanks again for your sweet presence and for your cute words .Deeply appreciated for you. Have a nice day .

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Lonely Angel
Yes, as you have just said no one has the right to treat us that way. Lonely Angle, thanks a lot for your passing by .Deeply appreciated as well .

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Rose rani
Thanks a lot for that sweet compliment though such writings do not deserve that .Anyway, your showing up in here addes something special to my browser. I am so delighted to find you always here .Thank you so much for that .

Regarding to your note when you said < sometime we are the ones who push ourselves to work as machine> To some extent yes dear but we can find ourselves forced to do it in somehow. Appreciated

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
قلم رصاص

Thanks . Your note will be considered .Appreciated

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Prettyالسبهة
Thanks dear a lot . Your presence delights me too.

postgraduate
07-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Sun light
Thanks a lot for your kind passing by . I am pleased to have you here by the way . Appreciated for you