المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A bunch of Flowers

postgraduate
10-09-2010, 12:44 AM
I came to you and in my hand a BUNCH of FLOWERS .Will you accept my coming late !On this Holy occasion ,I would like to extend my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to each one of you wishing you always a happy and peaceful life .I still have a lot ! One flower to each member in here for Eid ul- Fitr asking Him the Almighty to accept our good deeds .
On this beautiful occasion a lot of great memories just crossed my mind .I wish if years go back and I live those past years again .I wouldn't then forget those simple gifts given to me by my grandma and grandpa .They were just few riyals or some firecrackers but I had felt the real great joyfulness in them .

Nowadays the situation is different .The co-existence style of life became bit complicated .However keeping in touch with our relatives and asking about how they are doing is one of our duties which Allah has ordered us to do .We had better take this chance to communicate with our families ,neighbors and friends in order to feel that joyfulness we had in the past . Wish you all a happy Eid .

ACME
10-09-2010, 01:13 AM
A benevolent initiative from a dear friend . I ask Allah to accept all our good deeds and grant us
our needs . To tell the truth , time never come back but memories do . That's why we long for those lovely , simple days. To all I say Happy Eid

:lost lady:
10-09-2010, 04:14 AM
yeah,,a great memories crossed my mind too
postgraduate
A bunch of flowers 2 you too bro

http://www.aflowersgift.com/images/flowers3-3.jpg

Happy Eid 2 You

prettyالسبهه
10-09-2010, 05:14 AM
happy Eid
for you too
tha past time had never come back
at all
but we can try to feel as we felt at that time
for me last Eid there was aspecial one
concratolate me but now he could not
thanks allot

rose rani
10-09-2010, 05:00 PM
time can not be caught but
lucky we are memories can be

happy Eid
and a bunch of flower to
and all members
http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/uploaded/63054_01284123549.jpg

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Sir.hasan

Thanks dear for your cute comment .Yes,going back will not happen at all and instead we have our own memories which would take us there .Thanks

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Lost lady

Thanks for that . Wish you a happy Eid

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Prettyالسبهه

Exactly as you have just said .The past time will not come back .It is true .It is our memories which would let us be there and rercall everything sweet occured in the past . So,let us just go with our memories .Appreciated for you your being here

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 01:11 AM
rose rani

Thanks . The same thing rose .Past can not be caught and instead it can be recalled .Appreciated

قلم الرصاص
11-09-2010, 03:16 AM
No comment

Thank you so much

Happy Eid

Endless Hope
11-09-2010, 03:57 AM
A bunch of flowers to you too.

You let nice memories corss my mind too.

I have remembered 2 things .

Firstly, I will not forget that I couldn't sleep the night before the Eid day .
Why ?
:smile (48):

of course because of happiness and enthusiasm to next day.
:guy face (61):

Also, I rememer nice things. I was about ten years. My brothers , my cousins and I ( all of them are younger than me ) decided to have Shawerma for dinner :small (394):and eat it in the resturant which was next to us.

We were children alone in it in the middle of the resturant. We had it with great happiness. May be because it was the first time to spend a nice time without our parents. :smile (33):We were free.

mmmmmm many nice things have crossed my mind.

Thanks a lot for letting me remember these things today.
:girl face (102):

I know that our lives have changed , the feeling of happiness have changed too. .
But Thank Allah that we can be happy even in different way.

My mom always say : We are better than others and there are others better than us

So ,
الحمد لله

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 10:55 PM
قلم الرصاص

Happy Eid to you too .Thanks for being here

postgraduate
11-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Endless Hope

Happy Eid to you too .That is really great . Such moments are going to be attached forever .It is nice to recall them again .Thanks for interacting .Really appreciated