المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Still Waiting

postgraduate
14-09-2010, 01:05 AM
I dozed off while staying up late waiting for his coming back. I was so anxious to know everything about him at that moment. I abandoned the bed and my lovely pillow at that night hoping to see him again. He was everything to me, the hope that would kill that desperation in me, and the sun which would enlighten up my whole life but he never showed up yet. I am still waiting for him but afraid that it will be so long. I am waiting for you Tomorrow. When will you come ? Days had exhausted me before I reached you . Will you be back soon ?

:lost lady:
14-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Mash' Allah
the hope that would kill that desperation in me, and the sun which would enlighten up my whole life
Remarkable and very expressive lines
I was wondering who's he??^^.Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. I enjoyed a lot reading your topic bro though it's a little bit short

http://image.blinkyou.com/glitter_images/thankyou1.gif

rose rani
14-09-2010, 01:46 AM
what can I say they are outstanding

lines

waiting for hope
is better than nothing

thank you so much post
for sharing us
your amazing lines

قلم الرصاص
14-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Really a nice topic

Thank you so much and

I wish you more creativity

ACME
14-09-2010, 11:35 AM
I liked the descriptive language of longing and eagerness for the ( he ) mentioned in the topic . Sometimes just waiting too much cause things to become even worse >>.^^ I prefer a simple step forward by both partners - which will definitely end that long hardship and agony . I thank you a lot for such a lovely topic and wait for more . Have a nice day

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Lost Lady
You are welcome .Thank you a lot for your kind passing by and for your comment as well .Yes ,it is little bit short but I am delighted that you liked it .Deeply appreciated for you your being here . Thanks again

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 01:39 AM
rose rani
You always surprise me of your regular and brilliant attendance over here . What can I say dear ,I really appreciate those cute words of yours about what I write . It is a Big honor to have you always in my browser . Thanks a lot sister .

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 01:41 AM
قلم الرصاص
It is me who would thank you for your nice passing by . You are always welcome .

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 02:01 AM
sirhasan
Words can not describe how much I am glad to have you here brother . I am speechless when it comes to say a thank-you word to someone like you .I myself have learned a lot from what you always present . Moreover , Your comments were always so beneficial .Thanks dear for being here again. Your words are always encouraging. I appreciate that so much.

englishLo0oveR
15-09-2010, 03:47 AM
it is always sad when you really want to see someone but you can't do it, especially when the only thing that we can do is just waiting but with hope, it will be help us to patient and achieve our ambitions and dreams. What a wonderful hope is, when it exist in heart

prettyالسبهه
15-09-2010, 05:26 AM
postgraduate
your words move something inside me
maybe my heart or may its just
we have amoments with some one
and we try to remeber it
with a hope which make u waitting him
wishing if he back to u
I hope u find him again as soon is possible

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 12:46 PM
English Lover

Yes ,it is only hope that would help being patient . Waiting hours are killing sometimes . Thanks for your nice passing by and for your cute addition

postgraduate
15-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Prettyالسبهه

Thanks >It is a sensation which would appear on anyone waiting for someone or something . Waiting is harder than expecting someone to come or not .Glad that you are here .appreciated