المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : I Hate Myself

ACME
22-09-2010, 07:42 PM

This is a native speaker's language , adapted and modfied by Me .

The words in this colour may be new to some of the readers
Check their meanings to get the full meaning of the text

I cheated myself :smile (90): once by taking myself out, getting myself drunk, and laughing at myself . On the way home , I pulled up at a deserted place , get myself out and drove away as fast as I could leaving my poor self there alone and all the while keeping it a secret from myself. It was loads of fun and I have no guilt at all except I'm really angry at myself that I'd be so damn deceitful to me and as a result of the entire incident, I'm planning on breaking up with myself. The next time I see me, I'm going to tell myself off and that will be that. Then, at least I can enjoy myself without having do it behind my back. A clear conscience is a good thing. I'm a louse, I tell you! How could I DO that to me? Geez.

I don't like cheating. It's not fair and it's rude and completely unethical. I've resigned myself to give me the boot. Tonight, I'll be putting my stuff out on the front porch in bags and boxes and the next time I come home, I'm not letting me in.

I hope you enjoyed reading it

prettyالسبهه
23-09-2010, 01:34 AM
its difference
iI feel its soul talking
I like it thanks++

Petunia
23-09-2010, 04:37 AM
yes sometimes we hate ourselves because of many factors or negative actions or whatever

but

When we give ourselves more leeway and begin to show some respect to ourselves then we live life more fully and effectively

thank you sihasan for the topic and paraphrasing

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
23-09-2010, 06:38 AM
If he tried to love himself from the beginning and treated it with respect he would never find himself in such a bad mess

thank you sir

ACME
24-09-2010, 03:33 AM
its difference
iI feel its soul talking
I like it thanks++

Thank you for coming by . It is simply a joke with an imaginary situation . The writer of this topic tried to have fun of using the word ( myself ) a lot and created that scene . That is all it is about

ACME
24-09-2010, 03:36 AM
yes sometimes we hate ourselves because of many factors or negative actions or whatever

but

When we give ourselves more leeway and begin to show some respect to ourselves then we live life more fully and effectively

thank you sihasan for the topic and paraphrasing

Thank you for your comment . It is simply a joke with an imaginary situation . The writer of this topic tried to have fun of using the word ( myself ) a lot and created that scene . That is all it is about .

ACME
24-09-2010, 03:39 AM
If he tried to love himself from the beginning and treated it with respect he would never find himself in such a bad mess

thank you sir

Thank you for that comment . It is clear that the writer is using fun and humour a lot
She tried to create a smile on the readres' faces and she succeeded in that.

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
24-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I like the title

also this topic

remind me that I really suffer from such mess

×_×

I really enjoy reading it

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaany Thanks

:lost lady:
24-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Thank you for that comment . It is clear that the writer is using fun and humour a lot
She tried to create a smile on the readres' faces and she succeeded in that.

well ,, I don't think so lol
If you hate yourself or feel bad about yourself ,,then you should kill yourself because no one cares about yourself as yourself lol^^...lovely topic thanks Sir

ACME
25-09-2010, 07:23 AM
I like the title

also this topic

remind me that I really suffer from such mess

×_×

I really enjoy reading it

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaany Thanks

Thanks a lot for your post and comment

rose rani
26-09-2010, 01:57 PM
the way of writing is amazing
it makes the reader reads it more than
one

thank you sir for sharing us

ACME
27-09-2010, 03:56 PM
well ,, I don't think so lol
If you hate yourself or feel bad about yourself ,,then you should kill yourself because no one cares about yourself as yourself lol^^...lovely topic thanks Sir

Many thanks for your post . You wrote a smart , lovely comment ^_^ yourself

ACME
29-09-2010, 07:19 PM
the way of writing is amazing
it makes the reader reads it more than
one

thank you sir for sharing us

You are truly right . The topic is attractive and funny
Thanks a lot for your comment.

ACME
05-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I hope others will find it interesting , too