المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : TV Commericials are Suck

Mr.Salem
02-10-2010, 09:37 AM
It was such a beautiful morning in the summer, and I was watching a TV show about wild animals. The show was so interesting that I really wanted to finish it, but I had an appointment with one of my friends within an hour. Actually, if the show had not been interrupted by a huge number of commercials I would have completed it. Having a huge amount of commercials during TV’s shows disturbs people , and makes these commercials silly.
My Questions are :
What do you think of that ? and I f you do agree with me what do you think the solition would be?

I am really tired of these commericals .....:smile (98):

ACME
02-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Unfortunately , neither the length nor the content of these ads is desired by most
people . Some ads are too rediculous in the ideas they use to promote for their products
Moreover , the time of these commercials mostly exceeds the time of the programme
itself , which causes boredom and frustraion to those who watch TV . On the other
hand , I think it is a profitable way through which those TV stations can get
a lot of money to keep them sustained . In the end , In my opinion , these ads are to be of limited
times and at fixed brakes . This will make watching a TV
a more enjoyable experience
I thank you for discussing this topic here

:lost lady:
02-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Welcome back bro
^_^

What do you think of that ?

We are living today in the materialistic consumer society and the tv ads play a very important role in that, Our demands have multiplied and we are always in search of some convenient methods to do our work or whatever. So, we can't live without it lol

Do you agree with me?
I completely agree with you, they are quite annoying . I hate being told what products I should buy and what I shoulldn't. I'll decide that for myself THANKS . I just hit mute on commercail if I'm watching something live I can't stand them and trying to do something else..what a huge waste of time watching tv commercial is
In my opinion,It is a powerful means to cheat the consumers by misguiding them and make false promises that unfortunately we believe it..

My Solutions
Alanazi

You have to hit mute on the commerical
OR
Quit watching tv loool....:P:P:P:smile (91)::smile (91):

Mr. Alanazi
Good topic to discuss

http://orkutluv.com/images/Thank%20You%20(86).gif

prettyالسبهه
03-10-2010, 02:01 AM
What do you think of that ?
Its in simple phrase there is no respectable to viewers ?

I am really tired of these commercials
I don't blame u+

and I f you do agree with me what do you think the solition would be?
I am agree with you and the only solution
I download what I want from internet
its works +

قلم الرصاص
03-10-2010, 10:55 AM
I agree with members

TV Commericials ads are become necessary in this days , b\c some people

just want to make money

For me , I agree if commercial ads was useful & targeted

Thank you so much for this topic

Mr.Salem
03-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Sirhasan
Thanks for dropping such beneficial comments. your are absolutely right : these ads are to be of limited times and at fixed brakes.

Lost Lady
Thanks for passing by & welcoming me. Yes I was in a vacation and I am very happy to be back.
To be honest, I ‘m in favor of your first solution “ You have to hit mute on the commercial ” :smile (88):I think this way is kind of saying to these companies “ WE ARE NOT LESTINNG LEAVE US ALONE”

Pretty Alsabhaa
Thanks for passing by and for not using the yellow color ….
Your are absolutely right ; they do not actually respect our times by repeating these ads over and over again.
I think of we combine your solution with Lost lady’s second solution we get the optimal result.

Thank you all ...

Mr.Salem
03-10-2010, 11:56 AM
I agree with members

TV Commericials ads are become necessary in this days , b\c some people

just want to make money

For me , I agree if commercial ads was useful & targeted

Thank you so much for this topic
Thank you Pencil for sharing your views with us.