المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What is stronger , love or hatred ?

muhamedr
15-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Dear friends ,,i have a challenge ,,i need your help to convince a friend that" love is above every thing ".
It is true that our world is full of hatred ,,wars ,,misunderstanding ,,disagreement,, differences and so on ,, but there is another side.What can be if with all these negative aspects the feeling of love does't exist ?How can we have even a small desire of life ?
Allover the world hatred exist ,,insensitive hearts ,rough ,callousness ,with the needs and pleasure to hurt ,pain ,harm...
All we have to do inorder to break this hate -although it is not as easy as that - is to try to give some love in the hearts of those who really need it ,those who used to live without love ,,without knowing the feeling of helping each others, this satisfaction we get when we reach a certain degree of understanding .
My friend is not against love ,,and knows perfectely that it exists ,,but just thinks that nowadays hatred is stronger.
Finally i want to close this blog with a sentence of "Mohendes K.Ghandi":
""Hatred ever kills, love never dies; such is the vast difference between the two.
What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves
a burden in reality for it increases hatred"".

For all who will read this blog ,,please try to give us your opinion ,,it will be great for all of us .

muhamedr
15-10-2010, 07:55 PM
neither love, nor hatred
no answer
15 viewers and no reply
thanksssssss+

prettyالسبهه
15-10-2010, 11:48 PM
I tink
love is stronger than hatered
when you hate someone you will nver be kind with
him but maybe show some fair
but when you love someone you will never see his mstake
and you will accepte him with all his disadvanteges

Mr.Salem
16-10-2010, 10:25 AM
No dout, that LOVE is stronger than hatered. Believe me Hatered bring nothing but sadness, also will make your life hopless and lifless.
However, Love brings life and hope , LOVE will make your life cheerful and your heart stronger.

Thanks a lot ........................

rose rani
16-10-2010, 06:31 PM
neither love, nor hatred
no answer
15 viewers and no reply
thanksssssss+

we are really sorry btohter

you brought up important topic

in my opinion no matter who hatred has
become a wide
Phenomenon
but love is much stronger

I have heard a stroy
about palastenian
family they had a boy who was killed
by jewish
the son was about ten years old

when one of the jewish children has been so
sick and needed heart
they have given him their son's heart
can you believe it ?
when they have been asked why
they said that our prophet tought us
to love and give
till now iam wandering

muhamedr
16-10-2010, 06:51 PM
we are really sorry btohter

you brought up important topic

in my opinion no matter who hatred has
become a wide
Phenomenon
but love is much stronger

I have heard a stroy
about palastenian
family they had a boy who was killed
by jewish
the son was about ten years old

when one of the jewish children has been so
sick and needed heart
they have given him their son's heart
can you believe it ?
when they have been asked why
they said that our prophet tought us
to love and give
till now iam wandering

very impressive story sis
this is an Islamic true love

thankssssss

muhamedr
16-10-2010, 06:52 PM
No dout, that LOVE is stronger than hatered. Believe me Hatered bring nothing but sadness, also will make your life hopless and lifless.
However, Love brings life and hope , LOVE will make your life cheerful and your heart stronger.

Thanks a lot ........................

So you are on love side

this great
thanksssssssss

muhamedr
16-10-2010, 06:54 PM
I tink
love is stronger than hatered
when you hate someone you will nver be kind with
him but maybe show some fair
but when you love someone you will never see his mstake
and you will accepte him with all his disadvanteges

it means that you are also on the love side (blind) love

Miss-Thought
16-10-2010, 08:37 PM
I love questions like this...they make me think!!

hmm In fact, they are both sides of one coin....Love can easily turn to hate..... and hate can easily turn to love

Both of them can be very destructive.... I think people can kill for both love and hate:smile (24): neither is stronger... they are equal

but when I'm thinking what will happen in the end, makes me with Love' side because this feelings you carries on after the death but on the other hands hate stops when somebody dies

so my finally answer LOVE it is +

muhamedr
18-10-2010, 07:26 PM
I love questions like this...they make me think!!

hmm In fact, they are both sides of one coin....Love can easily turn to hate..... and hate can easily turn to love

Both of them can be very destructive.... I think people can kill for both love and hate:smile (24): neither is stronger... they are equal

but when I'm thinking what will happen in the end, makes me with Love' side because this feelings you carries on after the death but on the other hands hate stops when somebody dies

so my finally answer LOVE it is +

thank you dear

bananajuice
03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
i think i'll vote for the side of love .... because no matter how much hatred are there in this scary world we can't see the light of the sun or feel the tender touch of the rains drops or smile when we see or listen to the laph of a child only if we just feel and sens love ......... so i'll say again with a loud voice ....... love >>. then love

soft skin
03-01-2011, 11:43 PM
i dont have enough expressions to express my thoughts but
:smile (41)::smile (41):
i think love allways stronger