المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مساعدة في كتابة رسالة

كروزة
15-10-2010, 12:12 PM
السلام عليكم

ساعدوني في كتابة رسالة
والرسالة البراغراف الاول اتحدث فيه عن نفسي .
وانا كتعبتة لكن اريد تصحيحة وهل يوجد اضافات
Dear My friend,
My name is noha I am 18 years old. I study at the University of King Abdul Aziz specialty is to manage health services. My hobbies swimming and photography. In the future I want to be successful in my job and my life

والبراجراف التاني يكون عن الكلاس والطالبات والاستاذة
ماني عارف ايش اكتب
بليييز ساعدوني
ابغا ضروري اليووم
ومشكورين

qatari
15-10-2010, 02:45 PM
قمت بتعديل بسيط على التعبير الاول

My name is noha I am 18 years old. I study at the University of King Abdul Aziz.My specialty is to manage health services. My hobbies swimming, hanging out with a friends and photography. In the future I would like to be successful in my job and my life

وهذي بعض الجمل التي ستساعدك بالبرقراف الثاني
والمعذرة على التقصير عندي إختبارات ومشغول هاليومين

I study with a 12 lovely girls.They are very smart and friendly.We have a smart teacher.she is cute, funny and friendly

M.o_o.N
15-10-2010, 03:24 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تعديل بسيط بالجمله اعلاه
I study with 12 . .etc

أكتبي عن جروبك و كيف انكم متعاونات و الاساتذه و تعاملهم واياك و الدروس و هكذا

qatari
15-10-2010, 03:28 PM
^^^
عدلتها قبل ردك بدقيقتين هع هع هع
انا لأني كنت كاتب I am studing

بعدها شلت الـ ing ونسيت am

لكنني تداركت الوضع وقمت بالتعديل :)

كروزة
15-10-2010, 05:00 PM
qaqtari
مررة شكرن :)

M.o_o.N
يسلموو :)

qatari
15-10-2010, 05:15 PM
العفو أختي

وأتمنى لكِ التوفيق

كروزة
15-10-2010, 05:38 PM
سوري تعبتكم معايا
دي الرسالة كاملة ازا في تعديل او اضافة ياريت تساعدوني

Dear my teacher,
My name is noha, I am 18 years old. I study at the University of King Abdul Aziz. My specialty is to manage health services. My hobbies swimming, hanging out with a friends and photography. In the future I would like to be successful in my job and my life.

I study with a 12 lovely girls. They are very smart and friendly and helpful. Lessons easy and fun and we work offers and activities .We have a smart teacher. She is cute, funny and friendly .I love my class .
يسلموو:)

Petunia
15-10-2010, 06:13 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته

غاليتي مون واخي qatari جزاكم الله خير وبارك في علمكم

اختي تصحيح اخر براقراف

My dear teacher

My name is Noha, I am 18 years old. I study at King Abdul Aziz University. My specialty is management of health services. My hobbies are swimming, hanging out with friends and photography. In the future, I would like to be a successful person at my job and life.

I study with 12 lovely girls. They are very smart ,friendly and helpful. Lessons are easy and I have fun with my study and we are doing activities that we enjoy .We have a smart teacher. She is cute, funny and friendly .I love my class .

ملاحظه اخيره لما نجمع الاسم مانضع a قبله

يعني غلط تكتبي we have a lovely friends

بالتوفيق اختي

كروزة
15-10-2010, 06:24 PM
مشكورة اختي
:)

M.o_o.N
15-10-2010, 08:18 PM
تسلمو جميعا ما قصرتوا ^_^