المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Wise Words

muhamedr
23-10-2010, 11:47 AM
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, 'My son, the battle is between 'two wolves' inside us all.

'One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt,
resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.'

'The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence,
empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.'

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,
'Which wolf wins?'

The old Cherokee simply replied, 'The one you feed.'

فهد ان انجلش
23-10-2010, 02:49 PM
I liked the story

muhamedr

You are doing a great job in the club

THANK YOU

smack
23-10-2010, 02:57 PM
The story perfect and contain good vocabulary.
Thanks a lot my brother.

muhamedr
23-10-2010, 06:44 PM
I thank both of you my bros for commenting

Mr.Salem
23-10-2010, 07:35 PM
This is very true , we all need to cut all kind of supplies from the bad wolf...
thanks for sharing

muhamedr
23-10-2010, 07:51 PM
This is very true , we all need to cut all kind of supplies from the bad wolf...
thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading

Miss-Thought
24-10-2010, 07:26 AM
yeah like our prophet said and our Qur'an

they said every one of us were born a good person but a condition around hem/her will change that person to evil or good

and also they said if we say something wrong it can be great if you try to change it immediately as possible as you can

and there are a lot of how can we feed a good and how can we make evil to be very,very,very hungry

thanks a million for post these wise words

and I really want to know about who is that Cherokee? coz i think he is a good man:smile (68):l

muhamedr
24-10-2010, 08:21 AM
yeah like our prophet said and our Qur'an

they said every one of us were born a good person but a condition around hem/her will change that person to evil or good

and also they said if we say something wrong it can be great if you try to change it immediately as possible as you can

and there are a lot of how can we feed a good and how can we make evil to be very,very,very hungry

thanks a million for post these wise words

and I really want to know about who is that Cherokee? coz i think he is a good man:smile (68):l

the Cherokee must be a symbol of every good man on Earth ,thanks for commenting