السلام عليكمـ,
تجد في هذا الموقع المبارك
ترجمة لجميع سور
القراّن الكريم باللغة الانجليزية
اتمنى الدعاء

This site contains a complete
Translation of the Holly Quran
in English language

http://up.arab-x.com/Oct10/viZ60736.jpg (http://up.arab-x.com/)

اضغط هنا CLICK HERE

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Lolita 1
23-10-2010, 11:17 PM
http://up.arab-x.com/Oct10/UN861157.gif (http://up.arab-x.com/)

حياكمـ الله في القسم الإسلامي

هذا القسم يختص بجميع المواضيع التي تخدم
ديننا الإسلامي الحنيف

لكـ عزيزي العضو مطلق الحرية في اضافة
المواضيع , الكتب الإلكترونية و المواقع التي
لها علاقة بالإسلام .
أنا حبيت أن يكون بعض من مجهودي في إنتقــاء بعض المقتطفات الإسلاميه في هذا القسم لتضئ لنا في يوم لاينفع مال ولابنون ودعواتي لــي ولـــcom بالثواب الحسن
أختكم : لوليتا

http://up.arab-x.com/Oct10/XUZ61157.gif (http://up.arab-x.com/)

Welcome to the Islamic section,

Here we are going to talk about topics
that serve our religion Islam

You are free to put topics,Documents, books,
sites that have a relationship with Islam

But remember
Don't go into debates about religions.
The topics must be respectful

Enjoy your time and get knowledge

Lolita 1
23-10-2010, 11:24 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Here are some important Islamic expressions
that we allways use

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
May Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the All-Merciful. the Mercy-Giving

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
I testify that there is no God but Allah
and that Mohammad is His Messenger

الحمد لله
all Praise is due to Allah

سبحان الله
Glory be to Allah

الله أكبر
Allah is Greatest

إن شاء الله
If Allah wills

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
I seek refuge in God from the accursed satan.

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله
There is no power nor might save in Allah

استغفر الله
I ask Allah for forgiveness

صلى الله عليه وسلم
May God's peace and blessings be upon him

الله المستعان
God is the one from whom all help is saught

الصلاة
the Prayer

فقه
islamic law

صدق الله العظيم
true are the words of God

الايمان بالقدر
to believe in Allah's fate

العبادات
acts of worship

رضى الله عنه (عنها)
may Allah be pleased with him ) her)

الاستعانة بالله
resorting to God

ذكر الله
mentioning the name of God

مصادر التشريع الاسلامى
sources of islamic legislation

كفارة
Atonement

اجماع الصحابة
consensus of the companions

افطار الصائم
breaking the fast

رفع الحرج
removal of hardship

آل البيت
the Prophet's Family

أسباب النزول
The occasion for the revelation

اليقين لا يزول بالشك
Certainty may not be disproved by doubt

نفقة المرأة
Maintenance

التوحيد
Belief in the oneness of Allah God

حكم وضعى
Declaratory law

قطعى الدلالة
definitive in implication

حلال
lawful

حرام
forbidden
prohibited

سنة أو مندوب
recommended

الخلوة المحرمة
illicit privacy

واجب (فرض)
obligatory

حديث الآحاد
Solitary Hadith

Hope u like it

Lolita 1
23-10-2010, 11:28 PM
أذكار الصباح والمساء
The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’Remembranc)

1. بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم (ثلاث مرات) [رواه الترمذي]
“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].

2. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. (ثلاث مرات) [مسلم].
“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].

3. "قل هو الله أحد" ثلاثا, "قل أعوذ برب الفلق" ثلاثا , "قل أعوذ برب الناس" ثلاثا. [أبو داود و الترمذي و النسائي].
Recite Chapter 112 (Three times), Chapter 113 (Three times), and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].

4. آية الكرسي "الله لآ إله إلا هو الحي القيوم" [النسائي في عمل اليوم و الليلة]
Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255, Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].

5. "أمسينا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة , وخير ما بعدها , و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها , رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر , رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار , و عذاب في القبر" و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله". [مسلم].
“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].

6. " اللهم بك أصبحنا وبك أمسينا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك النشور " و إذا أمسى فليقل " اللهم بك أمسينا وبك أصبحنا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك المصير" [الترمذي و أبن ماجه].
“O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

7. "اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم". [أبو داود و الترمذي]

“O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].

8. "اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في الدنيا و الآخرة , اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في ديني , ودنياي , و أهلي , و مالي , اللهم أستر عوراتي , و آمن روعاتي , اللهم احفظني من بين يدي , و من خلفي , و عن يميني , و عن شمالي , و من فوقي , و أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي". [أبو داود و النسائي و ابن ماجه].
“O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your **** and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud, An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].

9. "لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير" (مائة مره). [متفق عليه].
“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

10. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام , و كلمة الإخلاص , و على دين نبينا محمد r و على ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفاً مسلماً و ما كان من المشركين. [رواه أحمد].
“We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists, idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed]

11. يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين . [رواه الترمذي]
“O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi].

12. اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني و أنا عبدك , وأنا على عهدك و وعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي و أبوء بذنبي , فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت. [رواه البخاري]
“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

13. سبحان الله و بحمده (مائة مره) [مسلم]
“Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times). [Muslim].

Hope u like it

Lolita 1
23-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Why is God known as Allah in Islam?

Allah is the name of the one true God. Nothing else can be called Allah, and the word Allah has no plural or gender. This shows its uniqueness when compared with the word God, which can be made plural (gods) or masculine / feminine (god and goddess). So the term Allah is a reflection of the uniqueness of our Creator; Allah is similar to nothing and nothing is comparable to Allah.

Many of Islam's opponents deny that Allah is the same God as the one worshiped in the Bible - they often say that Allah is in fact a pagan god. However, it is not only Muslims who use the word 'Allah' - it is also used by Arab Christians and Jews. It is also worth pointing out that the Arabic word 'Allah' is derived from the Aramaic word 'Alaha' (God), and when you consider that Jesus himself (peace be upon him) often spoke Aramaic, there can be no doubt that Allah is indeed the God of the christians and jews

Lolita 1
23-10-2010, 11:36 PM
when are u praying?

The 5 Daily Prayers
Each of these are comprised of two types of prayer, obligatory (Fard) and non-obligatory (Sunnah). It is the Fard prayers that form the second pillar of Islam (Salat) as these are the ones that must be performed five times a day. The Sunnah prayers are optional and can be offered either before or after the Fard prayers depending on the time.

The times of each prayer depends greatly according to latitude. Muslims living on or near the equator experience very little variation in their prayer timetable, whereas Muslims living further away from the equator experience more variation (the city I live in lies at around 51º latitude, so we experience a moderate amount of variation). For more details, ask your local mosque or consult Islamicity's Prayer Timetable Calculator.

The timing and composition of each prayer is as follows (I have used my local prayer times as an example):

Fajr
This begins at dawn and ends just before sunrise. Here in Cardiff (UK), times for Fajr vary between 2:50am to 4:54am in midsummer, and 6:38am to 8:18am in midwinter. Fajr prayer consists of two Rak'at as Fard and two Rak'at as Sunnah (Rak'at = units of prayer: these are explained on the How to Pray page).
Zuhr
This begins just after the sun reaches it's zenith and ends in mid-afternoon. Here, the timing for the start of this prayer varies very little, taking into account clocks being put back or forward an hour for daylight savings (where applicable). It consists of four Rak'at as Sunnah, four Rak'at as Fard, then two more Rak'at as Sunnah.
'Asr
This begins at mid-afternoon and ends just before sunset. Here, the timing for the start of this prayer varies between 2:13pm in midwinter and 5:41pm in midsummer. It consists of four Rak'at as Sunnah followed by four Rak'at as Fard.
Maghrib
This begins just after sunset and ends at nightfall. Here, the timing for the start of these prayers varies between 4:10pm in midwinter and 9:39pm in midsummer. Maghrib consists of three Rak'at as Fard followed by two Rak'at as Sunnah.
Isha
This begins at nightfall and extends thorough to Fajr the following morning. Here, the start times for this prayer varies between 5:50pm in midwinter, to 11:00pm in midsummer. It consists of two Rak'ats, as sunnah, four Rak'at as Fard, then two Rak'at as Sunnah.
Friday (Jumu'ah) Prayers
The Jumu'ah prayer occurs every Friday around the same time as the Zuhr prayer, which it replaces. It is a congregational prayer (similar to a Sunday church service) which is obligatory on every man who is able to attend. Reasonable excuses for not attending would be travel or illness; in any case Zuhr prayer must be offered as soon as possible as a substitute. Women can attend if they want to, providing they have their husband's permission and there are adequate facilities at the mosque.

After the Adhan (call to prayer) is sounded, the Imam will begin his Khutba (sermon). This is given in two parts with a short break halfway, and can be in any language or languages. It usually lasts around 20-30 minutes and can cover general affairs currently concerning muslims, lessons from the Qur'an or Hadiths (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him), or emphasizing basic aspects of our religion, such as the dangers of gambling or the importance of prayer.

After the Khutba is finished, the Imam leads the congregation in a two Rak'at prayer, which is sometimes followed by an appeal for charity or a funeral (Janazah) prayer.

Notes on Friday Prayers
Try to arrive for Friday prayers as early as possible, to ensure that you are sitting as close to the front as possible and to avoid disturbing those already listening to the Khutba.
It is good practice to take a bath beforehand, and to attend the prayer wearing clean, smart clothes.
Once the Khutba has begun, it is haram (forbidden) to greet or speak to others in the main prayer hall until the prayer is finished.
It is Sunnah to offer two or four rak'at of prayer after the adhan has sounded (before the khutba begins), and two rak'at after the main prayer has finished. However, these are optional and can even be offered at home.
Eid Prayers
Eid occurs twice a year; at the end of Ramadan (Eid-ul-Fitr) and on the last day of Hajj (Eid-ul-Adha). Eid prayers occur on the morning of the first day of each of these three-day festivals, usually around 9:00am. Eid prayers are obligatory for every man who can attend, and they cannot be substituted or made up later.

The prayer begins with the Imam leading the congregation in a two Rak'at prayer. However, a number of takbirs (raising the hands up to the head and saying Allahu Akbar - Allah is Greatest) is performed before each Rak'ah begins.

After the prayer, the Imam gives a khutba similar to that given on Fridays. However, the subject of the khutba is either the importance of giving Zakat (for Eid-ul-Fitr) or the importance of sacrifice (for Eid-ul-Adha - it is customary to sacrifice a sheep or cow on this day so that it's meat can be distributed to the poor).

An Important note on Eid Prayers
Try to arrive at the mosque for the Eid prayer AT LEAST 30 minutes before it is due to start. This is especially important as the mosque will get very crowded, and (depending on the size of the mosque) you may end up praying in the street!
Funeral (Janazah) Prayers
These are said in a congregation, but only need to be offered by some of the people present. It is not obligatory to offer these prayers yourself if there are others already doing so, but offering Janazah prayers carries a great reward.

Those offering the prayer stand in straight rows, as in normal prayers. The prayer itself consists of four Takbirs (raising the hands up to your ears and saying Allahu Akbar, Allah is greatest). After the first takbir, one quietly recites Surat Al-Fatihah (the first chapter of the Qur'an - select link to open PDF, or right-click and select 'Save As...'). After the second takbir, the Salat An-Nabi is read quietly (select link to open PDF, or right-click and select 'Save As...'). After the third takbir, one offers a suitable supplication for the deceased *, followed by the fourth takbir and offering peace greetings (Assalamu Alaikum - peace and blessings be upon you) over the right and left shoulders.

* One such supplication is:

Allahummaghfir lihayatina wa mayatina wa saghirina wa kahirina wa zhakirina wa unthana. Allahumma man ahyatahu minna fa-ahyahu 'alal Islam wa man tawafthu minna fa-tawafthu 'ala iman. Allahumma la tahrimna ajrahu wa la tudalana ba'dahu.

"O Allah! Forgive our living, our dead, our young, our old, our males and our females, those of us who are present, and those who are absent. O Allah! Whomsoever among us You keep to live, make him to live in Islam, and whomsoever You cause to die, let him die in faith. O Allah! Do not deprive us of our reward for (supplicating for) him, and cause us not to go astray after him.

This can be recited in Arabic, English or any language.

Tarawih Prayers
Tarawih prayers are held during the nights of Ramadan. They are offered in congregation in a mosque, usually immediately after Isha prayers have been completed. The entire prayer lasts for twenty-one Rak'at offered two at a time, although it is only necessary to pray a minimum of eight.

Although it isn't obligatory to attend Tarawih, it is extremely good practice to do so as prayers during the nights of Ramadan carry a great reward, especially those offered on Lailat'ul Qadr (the night that the first ayat of the Qur'an was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

Other Prayers
Prayers can be offered at virtually any time of the day. Good times to pray are mid-morning (Duha), during the last third of the night (Tahajudd), and during heavy storms, droughts and eclipses

Lolita 1
24-10-2010, 11:41 PM
يعني مش عاجبكم الموضوع

تدخلون وتناضرون في الموضوع من دون رد

شئ عجيييييييييييييب

سفيان الحربي
29-10-2010, 07:50 AM
مشكورين على الموضوع وبارك الله فيكم

دهن عود
29-10-2010, 06:46 PM
جزاك الله كل خير وبارك الله فيك

Lolita 1
29-10-2010, 07:24 PM
مشكورين على الموضوع وبارك الله فيكم

اسعدني مرورك كثيراااا

شكراااا بحجم السماء

اتمنى المشاركه في الموضوع

دمت بحفظ الرحمن

Lolita 1
29-10-2010, 07:26 PM
جزاك الله كل خير وبارك الله فيك

اسعدني حضورك في متصفحي

اتمنى المشاركه

شكرا بحجم السماء

دمت بود

عبرة الايام
30-10-2010, 02:51 PM
شكرآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآ آىى

الاستاذه ليونه
30-10-2010, 09:53 PM
شكرا شكرا شكراااا

طالبة أدب
30-10-2010, 10:10 PM
جزاك الله كل خير وجعله الله في موازين حسناتك

واسمحي لي بهـ الإضافة

:

In the name of God (Allah), the Most
Gracious, the Most Merciful.
This article begins in the same way Muslims begin with many undertakings.
Before commencing even the most mundane tasks of life, eating, drinking, dressing, or bathing,
a Muslim will turn his efforts into worship by mentioning the name of God.
He (God) is the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful, His mercy encompasses all things, and is the source of all the compassion and
mercy that exist.
God says to us in the Quran, “My Mercy embraces all things...” (Quran 7:156)
From the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, we know that when God decreed
the creation He said, “…and My Mercy overcomes My Wrath.” ( Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim)
What exactly is mercy?
The dictionary defines it as disposition to be kind and forgiving,
and the feeling that motivates compassion. The Arabic term for mercy is rahmah and
two of the most important names of God derive from this
root word. Ar Rahman – the Most Gracious and Ar Raheem – the Most Merciful.
The Mercy of God is that ethereal quality that embodies gentleness, piety, care, consideration, love and forgiveness.
When these qualities are observable in this world, they are a mere reflection of God’s mercy towards his creation.
Prophet Muhammad informed us that God is more merciful
to His creatures than a mother is to her child, (Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim) and in fact, the Arabic word for womb, raheem, is derived from
the same root word as mercy -rahmah. It is significant that there is a unique connection between God’s mercy and the womb.
God nurtures and shelters us, just as the womb nurtures and shelters the unborn child.
Prophet Muhammad explained the quality of mercy to his companions, telling them God has one hundred
parts of mercy, and has sent down one part to be shared amongst the creation.
This is why people are compassionate and kind towards one another and wild animals treat their offspring with gentleness.
However, God withheld the other 99 parts to be bestowed upon the believers on the
Day of Judgement. (Saheeh Muslim)
All of creation shows love and compassion
towards one another with just this one portion of mercy.
Humans give willingly to the poor and needy, families support and love one another, and animals
protect their young. Mercy and compassion generally take into account the need to alleviate suffering and to spread kindness and joy.
Even though this world sometimes appears to be a dark and gloomy place, the Mercy of God can be seen and felt by
those who ponder and reflect. The rain falls, the sun shines, a child reaches for her father’s hand and
the kitten snuggles into the protective warmth of its mother. God’s mercy is strong and visible all
around us, yet on the Day of Judgement He will complete this mercy by adding the final 99 parts and bestowing
mercy, love and compassion upon those believers who did righteous deeds and tried to please God in all their affairs.
This concept is awe inspiring; the mercy of God knows no bounds.
As a sign of God’s infinite mercy towards mankind, He sent Prophets and Messengers to guide us and help us to
remain on His straight path leading to eternal Paradise. God said He did not send Prophet Muhammad to
the whole of mankind, except as a mercy.
“And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the all that exists.” (Quran 21:107)
Prophet Muhammad was the embodiment of mercy;
he showed compassion to those around him, his family, orphans, friends and strangers. God spoke to him saying:
“And by the Mercy of God, you dealt with
them gently. And had you been severe and harsh­ hearted,
they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (God’s) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs.” (Quran 3:159)
Prophet Muhammad could often be heard
invoking God’s Mercy on the believers,
and Muslims greet each other by saying Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah (May God’s Peace and Mercy be upon you.)
Mercy and all it involves is a very important concept in Islam because from it stem generosity, respect, tolerance and
forgiveness, all qualities that a Muslim is expected to cultivate in this life.
As frail human beings we often feel lost and
alone in a world that seems bereft of mercy and it is in those times that we need to turn to God and seek His Mercy
and Forgiveness. When we turn to Him in true submission His tranquillity descends upon us and we are
able to feel the quality of His mercy and see it manifest in the world around us.
The hand that reaches out to you in the
darkness is a reflection of God’s mercy, so too is the kind word from
a stranger, the rain that falls on parched earth and the laughter in the eyes of a child.
God’s mercy is the source of all that is good, gentle, or pious.
God has enabled us to understand some measure of His Magnificence
by revealing His Most Beautiful Names to us, He has several that indicate His Mercy and we are encouraged
to call upon Him by these names.
Al-Rahman (the Most Gracious), al-Raheem
(the Most Merciful), al-Barr (the Source of Goodness),
al-Kareem (the Most Generous), al-Jawaad (the Generous), al-Ra’oof (the Compassionate), al-Wahhaab (the Bestower).
“And (all) the Most
Beautiful Names belong to God so call on Him by them...” (Quran 7:180)
We can call upon Him by these names when
we feel the need to give thanks for the countless blessings
God has bestowed upon us, or in our hour of need. We crave for the Mercy of God most keenly when we are in need
of comfort and security. When the transience of this world appears to
have rendered us powerless, the Most Powerful (God) will always, and forever cover us with His
Mercy and He asks in return, only that we believe in Him and
worship Him alone.

Lolita 1
02-11-2010, 01:05 AM
طالبة ادب

May Allah bless and protect u

God set them in the balance of good deeds

May Allah reward u

شكرا بحجم السماء

اكاليل من الورد والياسمين لروحك ِ غاليتي

Lolita 1
03-11-2010, 12:32 AM