المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Do not you dare ..........

Mr.Salem
24-10-2010, 04:07 PM
This game would be so much fun and useful for all of us.
The game is very simple and challenging at the same time .
the first one writes three to five sentences about himself / herself and let the second one will correct the mistakes in the passage that he/ she wrote ; all type of mistakes are correctable. Could be grammar, punctuations, and so on ……..

Also, anyone who made some mistakes in his/her passage is required to write another three to five sentences.

I hope this game will get all of us excited to participate, and I hope you all will like it.

Mr.Salem
24-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I will be the first one and I hope any member who comes after me would be able to correct my mistakes. Because we sometimes are used to writing something which is not correct unintentionally.

I am one of the Saudi club members; I’ve joined the club for about two months so far. I really enjoy being here in the club. I feel that I am with very educated people who care for each other and support each other.

Waiting for the next member:smile (83):

:smile (83)::smile (83)::smile (83)::smile (83)::smile (83)::smile (83):

prettyالسبهه
25-10-2010, 03:28 PM
haay
you
there is no mistakes here
its so perfect
I disappointed
I will try

This week I felt not well. I got sick, so I could not
Be super member in the club.
I will be good soon Enshaa Allah then I will collect
The stars a gain.
+

smack
25-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I think no mistake according to me.

now my sentences
I am fresh graduate from AUL University, I will travel to UAE to receive my job, Iam felling ennui in this time until travel.

prettyالسبهه
25-10-2010, 09:01 PM
I am fresh graduate from AUL University, I will travel to UAE to receive my job, Iam felling ennui in this time until travel.

I am
actually there is no real mistake but you forgot
let space

and thats my paragraph

Day by a day I feel that I get better
In English. In my home there is limited
Ways to learn English and the most useful one
Is talking with you in this club

smack
27-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Perfect no mistake according to me
And thanks to tell me my mistake

Now me
I was sharing in the Saudi English to reinforce my self in English language, to become better, and to help the people who do not know how to write and talk.

prettyالسبهه
29-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Now me
I was sharing in the Saudi English to reinforce my self in English language, to become better, and to help the people who do not know how to write and talk.

:smile (28)::smile (28)::smile (28)::smile (28)::smile (28)::smile (28):

mmmmmm
there is no mistakes masha allah
ok
thats mine

I finished the Graduate and I got ICDL from Newhorisen.
I looked to good job in bank or something like that, but
Still now I could not find job fit with me. From three
Months ago I found job with good salary but I refused it.
It was tired work. Its start from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Did I have wrong decision when I refused it?

Mr.Salem
30-10-2010, 02:33 PM
According to me , few mistakes have been made

I finished the Graduate and I got ICDL from Newhorisen.
I looked for a good job in a bank or something like that, but
Still now I could not find a job fits me. three
Months ago I found a job with good salary but I refused it.
It was tired work. Its start from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
have I made the wrong decision when I refused it?

This is my part :
I have come back to saudi English after deciding to leave the club due to personal matters. However, I have realized that the Saudi English club is actually my second home. I miss all of the members here and I miss fighting with some of you too.

smack
30-10-2010, 04:26 PM
This is my part :
I have come back to Saudi English after deciding to leave the club due to personal matters. However, I have realized that the Saudi English club is actually my second home. I miss all of the members here and I miss fighting with some of you too.
Excellence no mistake just capital litter saudi (Saudi)

Now me
I was graduate from UAL University from two month ago, I found job in a few salary 700000 L.L,
But my uncle said to me wait until make to you visa to travel on UAE to receive a good job with good salary, but in this time I feeling dullness. Because I sitting on my house without job.

prettyالسبهه
31-10-2010, 02:53 AM
I was graduated from UAL University from two months ago, I found job in a few salary 700000 L.L,
But my uncle said to me wait until making to you visa to travel on UAE to receive a good job with good salary, but in this time I feeling dullness. Because I sitting on my house without job.

mine

Some people was surprising when they knew that I like
to watch anime . In fact I see its amazing . I like it so mush even its affected
on me . Sometime I feel how its so childish test I have , but
I could not stop so I decided to keep on to watch what I really like.

smack
31-10-2010, 03:26 AM
I was graduated from UAL University from two months ago, I found job in a few salary 700000 L.L,
But my uncle said to me wait until making to you visa to travel on UAE to receive a good job with good salary, but in this time I feeling dullness. Because I sitting on my house without job.

mine

Some people was surprising when they knew that I like
to watch anime . In fact I see its amazing . I like it so mush even its affected
on me . Sometime I feel how its so childish test I have , but
I could not stop so I decided to keep on to watch what I really like.

Some people were surprising when they knew that I like to watch anime. In fact I see it's amazing. I like it so mush even it's affected
on me. Sometime I feel how its so childish test I have, but I could not stop so I decided to keep on watching what I really like.

Good few mistake
Now me
I was coming in Lebanon to learn in UAL University with bad language. However Allah sends to me someone to make me love English.
This person called Ms Sana who encourages me to learn more about English language. Know learning English become one of the favorite hippies.

prettyالسبهه
31-10-2010, 03:50 AM
I was coming in Lebanon to learn in UAL University with bad language. However Allah sent to me someone to make me love English.
This person called Ms Sana who encourages me to learn more about English language. Now learning English become one of the favorite hobbies.

thanks to Ms Sana who pushed you then we see you here

mine
I like winter season . It is cold , cloudy and sometimes raining too .
I waiting it to enjoy by drinking coffee in the midnight . I like summer too but
in Riyadh it is so hot and tired . I can not wait more . Dear winter hurry up.

smack
31-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Mine
I like winter season. It is cold, cloudy and sometimes raining too.
I am waiting it to enjoy by drinking coffee in the midnight. I like summer too but
in Riyadh it is so hot and tired. I can not wait more. Dear winter hurry up.

In Lebanon the weather is very beautiful, it is winter know, I wake with my friends under water, drink Hubble babble in warm room. And wearing a warm clothes and as you said drink coffee hahahaah.

smack
31-10-2010, 04:08 AM
I forgot to said
السبههpretty
Thanks for your effort too to correct to me my mistake.

prettyالسبهه
31-10-2010, 03:28 PM
In Lebanon the weather is very beautiful, it is winter now, I walk with my friends under water, drink Hubble babble in warm room. And wearing a warm clothes and as you said drink coffee hahahaah.

mine

I fall in love with tea in 13 . When I finished primary school
my mother allowed to me to drink tea . For me it was like a gift .
Before that I was hiding to drink it just to break the rule . now, I enjoying of drinking tea with Belvita (Biscuit I fall in love with it before couple months ago) end

السبههpretty
Thanks for your effort too to correct to me my mistake.

any time Bro

smack
31-10-2010, 04:24 PM
In Lebanon the weather is very beautiful, it is winter now, I walk with my friends under water, drink Hubble babble in warm room. And wearing a warm clothes and as you said drink coffee hahahaah.

mine

I fall in love with tea in 13 . When I finished primary school
my mother allowed to me to drink tea . For me it was like a gift .
Before that I was hiding to drink it just to break the rule . now, I enjoying of drinking tea with Belvita (Biscuit I fall in love with it before couple months ago) end

any time Bro

Mine

I fall in love with tea in 13. When I finished primary school
my mother allowed to me to drink tea. For me it was like a gift.
Before that I was hiding to drink it just to break the rule. Now, I enjoying of drinking tea with be vita (Biscuit I fall in love with it before couple months ago) end

I was lived in UAE 10 years. The most famous drink gassy drinks like Pepsi, cola, seven up… Etc. However in Lebanon most famous drink tea, coffee, cappuccino,. …etc.
I know in this two sentence have a mistake, please tell me.

Miss-Thought
01-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I 'd lived in UAE for10 years. The most famous drink is gassy drinks like Pepsi, cola, seven up… Etc. However in Lebanon most famous drinks are tea, coffee, cappuccino,. …etc.
I know in this two sentences have a mistake, please tell me.

I'm not sure about ( I had lived or I had been living or just lived) anyone knows help us

mine....

I'd lived in England for about tow years when I was 4 years old. I don't remember a lot of things when I was there. but I have a lot of photos with some British kids. they appear in photos so kind and cute

smack
01-11-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm not sure about ( I had lived or I had been living or just lived) anyone knows help us

mine....

I'd lived in England for about tow years when I was 4 years old. I don't remember a lot of things when I was there. but I have a lot of photos with some British kids. they appear in photos so kind and cute

I'd lived in England for about tow years when I was 4 years old. I don't remember a lot of things when I was there. But I have a lot of photos with some British kids. They appear in photos so kind and cute

Good just focus on capital litters:smile (40):

I like horror and action movies, I spent one hour or two hour approximately watching movies everydays. One of the reasons that made me loves watching movies to learn or studying English language.

Miss-Thought
01-11-2010, 02:01 AM
I like horror and action movies, I spend one hour or two hours approximately watching movies everyday. One of the reasons that made me loves watching movies is to learn or studying English language

I hope my correct is right

I like com-rom and action movies, I watch at least three movies per week, and I like watching series like friends, how I met your mother,....etc. I watch these TV-shows everyday. I enjoy and learn at the same time. I think it is a good way to learn

smack
01-11-2010, 02:22 AM
I like horror and action movies, I spend one hour or two hours approximately watching movies everyday. One of the reasons that made me loves watching movies is to learn or studying English language

I hope my correct is right

I like com-rom and action movies, I watch at least three movies per week, and I like watching series like friends, how I met your mother,....etc. I watch these TV-shows everyday. I enjoy and learn at the same time. I think it is a good way to learn

I like com-room and action movies, I watch at least three movies per week, and I like watching series like friends, how I met your mother,....etc. I watch these TV-shows everyday. I enjoy and learn at the same time. I think it is a good way to learn

Good 1 error :smile (40):

There are several reasons that made me improve in English language. One of these reasons memorizes approximately one until twenty five vocabularies in the day, Listing English songs, and solved my homework without allowed to anyone help me.

Miss-Thought
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
There are several reasons that made me improve in English language. One of these reasons memorizes approximately one until twenty five vocabularies in the day, Listing to English songs, and solved my homework without allowing to anyone helps me

The most important thing to learn English is practice, practice makes perfect. I've been studying English for about six months. I wasn't know anything in English before I started studying but now my level is intermediate and I still need more. just read, listen and speak English all the time. good luck!l

Mr.Salem
01-11-2010, 10:54 AM
According to me

There are several reasons that made me improve in English language. One of these reasons memorizing approximately one to twenty five vocabularies per day, Listing to English songs, and solved my homework without allowing to anyone helps me

The most important thing to learn English is practice, practice makes perfect. I've been studying English for about six months. I had not known anything in English before I started studying but now I am in intermediate level and I still need more. just read, listen and speak English all the time. good luck!l

Now my part :

Pretty has started a war at the chatting page , and I got involved in that war just to defeat the human rights. Actually , we have two teams ; the first one is Pretty team , and the second one is Loleta team. So , whoever would like to join the winner team is very welcome to come to our team.

prettyالسبهه
01-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Pretty has started a war at the chatting page , and I got involved in that war just to defeat the human rights. Actually , we have two teams ; the first one is Pretty team , and the second one is Loleta team. So , whoever would like to join the winner team is very welcome to come to our team.

its perfect
no mistakes

mine

As a wise girl I decided to stop fighting with Loleta . I stopped it to let
a space for other members to get their chance in this chatting .
I hope they did not misunderstand me and thinking that was
a giving up .

smack
01-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Mine

As a wise girl I decided to stop fighting with Lolita. I stopped it to let
a space for other members to get their chance in this chatting.
I hope they did not misunderstand me and thinking that was
a giving up

On my view, withdraw from the war for you are very horrible, you can consider on your opinion without any fear from anyone and I will support you in your opinion. Just continue your war.

Miss-Thought
03-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Mine

On my view, withdraw from the war for you are very horrible, you can consider on your opinion without any fear from anyone and I will support you in your opinion. Just continue your war.

From my point of view, if you withdraw for the war, you are wrong. Don't let the fear of others opinion effect your judgement and I will support your decision; to continue the war

:) i think thats it

mine

What is software? Should I have to know what is it, or does my lack of knowledge on the subject make me ignorant or old fashioned? It wasn’t my major in college, but I know how to use computers and the internet, which is all that I need. When I decided to ask my teacher about it, she laughed and answered me back, “do you know the mouse?!!” That’s what happened to me this morning:(l

Blue Splash
03-12-2010, 08:36 PM
^
^^^
^^^^
well i think your writing is flawless.by the way, you aren't ignorant neither an old fashioned but your teacher is.

now it's my turn

I'm new here. At first I thought this sight is like the other million of sites out there , poring and repeatable, but after I read some of your paragraphs I think I'll have so much fun here.

:)

Miss-Thought
04-12-2010, 12:23 AM
^

I'm new here. At first I thought this site is like the millions of other sites out there, boring and repetitive, but after I read some of your paragraphs I think I'll have so much fun here!l

:)

Welcome to the English Club. I hope you enjoy your time with us here. I look forward to seeing you around. So go crazy and make new threads

prettyالسبهه
04-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Welcome to the English Club. I hope you enjoy your time with us here. I look forward to see you around. So go crazy and make new threads

mine
Hi , I am so sad and feel empty. I do not know why, but I think because of
my sisters leaving . you know today is Friday which means every one should sleep
early . I missed you my sisters and I am waiting you again

Miss-Thought
10-12-2010, 10:52 PM
pretty just remember after look forward we use (verb+ing) ,don't forget:smile (8):l
;-)x

[SIZE="5"]

mine
Hi , I am so sad and[COLOR="red"] I feel empty. I do not know why, but I think it is because of the fact that
my sisters are leaving. you know today is Friday which means every one should sleep
early . I missed you my sisters and am waiting you again

my turn...

I miss all my friends, I miss all my lovers, I miss my whole world. I don't feel like I am living in my own world. I need to go back where I belong, where I am supposed to be.I need to smile, truly smile, with a loud laugh that spreads all over the place. I'm sorry to all of the people who support me, who are wanting and waiting for me to reach my dream, but I could not stand being alone, without all of you. Really, I could not. I love you all so much

smack
11-12-2010, 01:02 AM
My turn...

I miss all my friends, I miss all my lovers, I miss my whole world. I don't feel like I am living in my own world. I need to go back where I belong, where I am supposed to be. I need to smile, truly smile, with a loud laugh that spreads all over the place. I'm sorry to all of the people who support me, who want and waiting for me to reach my dream, but I could not stand being alone, without all of you. Really, I could not. I love you all so much

My turn

I love this forum. I was acquired several benefits from it, and I learned new vocabs, in addition I has many friends that encourage me to be better.

Mr.Salem
11-12-2010, 12:17 PM
According to me :

My turn

I love this forum. I have acquired several benefits from it, and I have learned new vocabs, in addition I have many friends that encourage me to be better.[/QUOTE]

My Turn

This is a short message to my best enemy “ Pretty” .
Dear Pretty. I Just want to give you a piece of advice that will protect you from being kicked out of this Forum. This is the last warning.
“ Give up and ask me nicely to let you stay here and I guarantee that I will do so.

prettyالسبهه
11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
My Turn

This is a short message to my best enemy “ Pretty” .
Dear Pretty. I Just want to give you a piece of advice that will protect you from being kicked out of this Forum. This is the last warning.
“ Give up and ask me nicely to let you stay here and I guarantee that I will do so.

no mistakes a according to me

Dear alanazi , I think if I just give up you will feel
surprise and may you will got a heart attack ,so I deiced to give you a chance
to giving up first and save your life

Miss-Thought
12-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Dear alanazi , I think if I just give up you will feel
surprised and may be you will get a heart attack,so I decided to give you a chance
to give up first and save your life

MY TURN

Looks like you guys are terrorists who have nothing better to do than punch and smack each other. Why don't you ask Obama to take you to their invasions. you will surely fit in there
good luck

:smile (91)::smile (91)::smile (91):
:smile (37):

Mr.Salem
12-12-2010, 04:48 PM
According to me

MY TURN

Looks like you guys are terrorist who have nothing better to do than punching and smacking each other. Why don't you ask Obama to take you to their invasions. you will surely fit in there
good luck

:smile (91)::smile (91)::smile (91):
:smile (37):

My Turn

Dear Miss- Thought
First of all, I hope you are reading my comments behind bars at the USA main terrorist prison. And I am the only witness who can testify in your court in order to give you a release. What would you react to that.

:smile (92)::smile (92)::smile (92)::smile (92)::smile (92)::smile (92):

Miss-Thought
12-12-2010, 09:39 PM
My Turn

Dear Miss- Thought
First of all, I hope you are reading my comments behind bars at the USA main terrorist prison. And I am the only witness who can testify in your court in order to give you a release. What would you react to that.
::

It's perfect

MY turn

Hard to tell unless I know whether you are going to testify for me or not? But I think you will come to me at least once. Ask your heart honestly if you think I'm not the girl who could have done terrible things, you must get me out of that hell because you're a human. Or I'm not going to beg you to release me or ask for your mercy. But for your information, they will ask you too, becase you were in the same place as the witness and smart Obama will know that you were a former terrorist then he will welcome you with open arms. I'm really looking forward to seeing you here with us.
:smile (91)::smile (91)::smile (91)::smile (91):):

hot-meme=girl
15-12-2010, 09:58 PM
u all did well guys .So this is my turn

i'll try but i don't know may be i'll make mistakes in the correction
:smile (87):
congratulations Miss-thought there is no mistakes
:smile (40):
really you save me

:smile (84):

Mine

I am still a student in the university, I am in the fifth level. I hope to finish my studing with a great degrees ,also I hope to complet my study abroad.I am crazy about anime and animation.I joined you in this club because I want to develop my language and have a nice time with you.

Mr.Salem
18-12-2010, 11:34 AM
I am still a student in the university, I am in the fifth level. I hope to finish my studing with a great degrees ,also I hope to complet my study abroad.I am crazy about anime and animation.I joined you in this club because I want to develop my language and have a nice time with you
According to me :
No mistakes but very short sentences.
Great job

My turn now :
English club always surprises me with some new talented members who are so creative and humble at the same time. I believe that what makes English Club so special place to be in. I wish you all a very happy life and bright future.

prettyالسبهه
19-12-2010, 02:51 PM
:

English club always surprises me with some new talented members whom are so creative and humble at the same time. I believe that what makes English Club so special place to be in. I wish you all a very happy life and bright future.

my turn
Before couple weeks ago I was boring . Today as such as tomorrow and
yesterday seems like today , nothing change . But now
I feel better my life is changed may its not a big changing
but at least its changed enough to let me feel exiting and active .

Miss-Thought
19-12-2010, 06:33 PM
according to me......

:

English club always surprises me with some new talented members whom are so creative and humble at the same time. I believe that is what makes English Club so special place to be in. I wish you all a very happy life and bright future.

my turn
A couple weeks ago I was boring. Today was like yesterday and tomorrow would be the same as today, nothing changes . But now
I feel better, my life has changed. It may not be a big change
but at least it has changed enough to let me feel exited and active .

Miss-Thought
19-12-2010, 06:40 PM
my turn......

I am so lazy today. I woke up late, and I think I caught a cold. The weather is freezing outside! I am on holiday break these days, and I do not want to take it easy. I will start studying tomorrow to prepare for the next exam. I hope I get the degree I am hoping for. Please pray for me

daffoodil
20-12-2010, 12:07 AM
I am so lazy today. I woke up late, and I think I caught a cold. The weather is freezing outside! I am on holiday break these days, and I do not want to take it easy. I will start studying tomorrow to prepare for the next exam. I hope I get the degree I am hoping for.
Please pray for me
I'd rather write ...

Today, I was too lazy. I woke up late, and I thought I had cold because of the freezing weather. I'm on a holidaybreak these days , I don't want to take it easy so I'm planning on spending my time studying and preparing for my next exam. Hoping get to take the degree I want ( Insha Allah ) :D

I guess it's my turn now ...

hmmm... well I don't really have much to say, but it's such a brilliant idea !! members seem really into it so am I. It helps us improve our skills, communicate with eachother, and not to mention spot our mistakes therefore work on them. Let us keep the good work up
and thank you

smack
20-12-2010, 12:25 AM
my turn......

I am so lazy today. I woke up late, and I think I caught a cold. The weather is freezing outside! I am on holiday break these days, and I do not want to take it easy. I will start studying tomorrow to prepare for the next exam. I hope I get the degree I am hoping for. Please pray for me

Just focus on capital litters

My turn

I hope for you to take a good marks because you deserve it.
And pray to me to find a good job because I stared boring.

Lolita 1
20-12-2010, 04:23 AM
I hope for you to take a good marks because you deserve it.
And pray to me to find a good job because I stared boring.

I hope to get a good marks because you deserve it.
And pray for me to find a good jop because I started boring.
i think that u should use (get ) instesd of (take) because it is more suitable than take

My part is

i have a very cute cat. my father gave it to me for my birthday. i loved her so much.i named her danah. she is a very beatuiful. she has white fluffy fur and she has a little gray spot on her head and a black spot on her tail . she knows what time i come home i usually noticed that. she is my friend. when i was in univerity , i miss her so much. she eat a special food and she is so clean .when i became boring , she came to me and play with me .she always sleep early. just

i hope it is correct my part

Mr.Salem
20-12-2010, 10:32 AM
i have a very cute cat. my father gave it to me for my birthday. i loved her so much.i named her danah. she is a very beatuiful. she has white fluffy fur and she has a little gray spot on her head and a black spot on her tail . she knows what time i come home i usually noticed that. she is my friend. While I am in the university , i miss her so much. she eats special food and she is so clean .when I get bored , she comes to me and plays with me .she always sleeps early.

Some notes you might be interested in knowing them : try to write longer sentences and use some connection words between them.

My turn Now :

Dear Loleta
Are you out of your mind to start a war with me ???!!!! how could you even think of doing somthing like this. haven't you known that I've sent Pretty to USA main prison for Terrorists one day. I am warning you Loleta and this is the last chance; you have to decide now are you in or out.
Note:
any one who reads this part and he is not from tha chating group ; know that this is just game that we are playing in the chating fourm , nothing is serious

Lolita 1
20-12-2010, 07:35 PM
analazil
thanks for correct my mistake
wooow
i know that she - he- it - takes the verb with s
but i was in a hurry when i wrote this passsage
so i commuited a lot of mistakes
but it is not problem
i will learn from my mistake

alanize
ur paragraph is correct

my part

i am a strong leader here in English Club. i will not leave my revenges for every body here. The most important thing that i broke the car of analize and he could not go to his work . he will not see any thing until now. so u should stop ur fightinfg because u can not do anything for me because i will break ur car again and i have a lot of plans . hhhhhhhhhh

Golden pen
20-12-2010, 07:58 PM
hi all

how r u ??

you are very perfect in English m may Allah protect you all

I need your helping please

you willl find my requist here in this link

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?p=1236779#post1236779

Please help me i'll pray for you

daffoodil
21-12-2010, 12:27 AM
I am a strong leader here in English Club. I'm going to take revenge no matter what. The most important thing is that I broke Alanize's car and he could not go to his work . You ain't seen nothing yet. so you better give up because i will break ur car again and you can do nothing about it plus i have plans .

My Turn

I really hate to play the devil's role but I have to since I have nothing to say and I'm totally bored *whispering to Loleta * hey next time you want to sabotage his car put on some seeds and let the birds do the magic, you'd be surprised of the damage they can do :smile (75):

I'm just saying

:smile (91):

daffoodil
24-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Did I just kill the game

:smile (73):

Mr.Salem
30-12-2010, 04:43 AM
No mistakes have been made according to me >>>>> very angrey
My Turn
Despite the fact that your part was well written, and no mistakes have been made I still think that you have made the biggest mistake in your life . Helping my enemy by giving them any kind of information that might affect my own interests is against your own benefit and will get you in troubles you would never have dreamed of. However, I still have little mercy left inside my heart so, be thankful to that and try not to take this risk again..

daffoodil
02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Despite the fact that your part was well written, and no mistakes have been made. I still think that you have made the biggest mistake in your life. Helping my enemy by giving them any kind of information that might affect my own interests is against your own benefit and will get you in troubles you would never have dreamed of. However, I still have little mercy left inside my heart, so be thankful to that and try not to take this risk again
My turn
whoops !! felt scary and yet you concluded it by saying " I have mercy left inside my heart" WOW that was just so merciful of you:D maybe I should just be thankful for it ended up like this ...I give up already * waves a white flag* I come in peace and I mean no harm :P
just saying

Mr.Salem
05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
My turn
whoops !! felt scary and yet you concluded it by saying " I have mercy left inside my heart" WOW that was just so merciful of you:D maybe I should just be thankful for it ended up like this ...I give up already * waves a white flag* I come in peace and I mean no harm :P
just saying
:smile (40)::smile (40)::smile (40)::smile (40)::smile (40):

That was perfect which makes me sad , I wish you had made some mistakes at least one
:smile (56)::smile (56)::smile (56)::smile (56):
My Turn now
I have to admit that I am losing my battles these days , and losing my friends as well. I hope it’s not too late to get back to you guys and ask you to forgive me. I totally understand what I have done to you my lovely friends but I know that you are such great people with big hearts and sure you will forgive me.

Pretty, I still remember when I cut your hair last week and you have looked everywhere to find a nice wig unfortunately you could not. How tough was that. Will you forgive me for that ???

Meme , You went crazy last week after my war with you and you shot yourself with a gun many times. How tough was that. But I still have a little hope inside my heart that you will forgive me.

hot-meme=girl
06-01-2011, 03:49 PM
:girl face (198):

My Turn now
I have to admit that I am losing my battles these days , and losing my friends as well. I hope it’s not too late to get back to you guys and ask you to forgive me. I totally understand what I have done to you my lovely friends but I know that you are such great people with big hearts and sure you will forgive me.

Pretty, I still remember when I cut your hair last week and you have looked everywhere to find a nice wig unfortunately you could not. How tough was that. Will you forgive me for that ???

Meme , You went crazy last week after my war with you and you shot yourself with a gun many times. How tough was that. But I still have a little hope inside my heart that you will forgive me. [/QUOTE]

in fact i didn't focus on mistakes ,so any one comes after me i hope if he OR she looks for the mistakes surelly even my paragraph . But it seems there is no mistakes
:smile (87):

Ok alanazi lets see
:smile (73):

Thank God that alanazi admit his tough mistakes. Surelly alanazi I will forgive you just in a case, that is if you declared that you lost the battle with pretty and me .That will be so exciting seeing you crying and begging for the mercy , just kidding. I know that we are nice freinds ,even if we fought badly that dosen't mean it is a real fight ,it is still a word fighting .So don't think even a once that we hate you or your ways in fighting , becouse we really enjoy fighting with you, so don't be sad because we are kind freinds.i
:smile (35):

Mr.Salem
24-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Thank God that alanazi admitted his tough mistakes. Surelly alanazi I will forgive you if you declared that you lost the battle with pretty and I.That will be so exciting seeing you crying and begging for mercy , just kidding. I know that we are nice freinds ,even if we fought badly that dosen't mean it is a real fight ,it is still a word fighting .So don't think even a once that we hate you or your ways in fighting , becouse we really enjoy fighting with you, so don't be sad because we are kind freinds.

First of all, the biggest mistake is trying to attack me

My Turn.
Meme , I will be nice this time because you are having final exams these days but this would be the last time of being that far of sympathy. So, do not you ever expect me to be this way all the time, this is not going to happen.
Ooh my god I just cannot be that nice and let this opportunity go without a fight and winning as I always have. I cannot believe that

Miss-Thought
24-01-2011, 11:32 PM
according to me......

My Turn.
Meme , I will be nice this time because you are having final exams these days but this would be the last time of being that far of sympathy. So, do not you ever expect me to be this way all the time, this is not going to happen.
Ooh my god I just cannot be that nice and let this opportunity go without a fight and losing as I always have. I cannot believe that

You always do not believe any thing and that is the main reason for your loss
.... always
Do you remember when you said you do not believe existing of
Dragon then lost hahahahahaaahhhhh
Can you believe I got the Nobel Prize as the best paragraph writer for 2010
Can you believe I was appointed as commander team here, but I give up for
health reasons and psychological
Can you believe I am not afraid of monsters, but they are afraid of me
Can you believe I am eating horse meat .... Do not say you do not believe,
that I'll eat your horses lol...so be careful lol
can you believe that? if not! I will Leave the answer for Dear audience silent

Mr.Salem
05-02-2011, 10:10 AM
You always do not believe any thing and that is the main reason for your loss
.... always
Do you remember when you said you do not believe in the existing of
Dragons then lost hahahahahaaahhhhh
Can you believe I got the Nobel Prize as the best paragraph writer for 2010
Can you believe I was appointed as a commander team here, but I gave up for
health reasons and psychological
Can you believe I am not afraid of monsters, but they are afraid of me Yes I do hhhhhCan you believe I eat horses' meat .... Do not say you do not believe,
that I'll eat your horses lol...so be careful lol
can you believe that? if not! I will Leave the answer for Dear audience silent

My Turn

Things have been changed, yes that’s very true. And I must admit that I have grown up a year now since 2011 has entered. Consequently, my thoughts have been changed and this is not something unusual. Contrary to popular belief, a person can change in a second. This is just my own philosophy and it’s not negotiable my dear friends; so please the member who comes after me try not to raise this up for discussion. Finally, I would like to declare peace with all of you my lovely friends; and that is not because I am a fried of you or scared no not at all. However, just want to show the other side of my or the real me.
Take care

محمدالمعشني
05-02-2011, 11:19 AM
hey,, it is my turn now. I will try to do my best in the below sentences;

I am from Oman. and i am so proud for being among English language experts. I Know that you would find a lot of mistakes but that will never bother me because i know that you all are smarter than me.

from new member

Miss-Thought
06-02-2011, 12:23 AM
according to me....

I am from Oman and i am so proud to be among English language experts. I Know that you will find a lot of mistakes but that will never bother me because i know that you all are smarter than me.

Actually, I'm sure that you're smarter than a lot of native English speakers

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I'm from Saudi Arabia but I'm currently living in Ireland. I've been here for about ten months. I love Ireland so much because it's such a beautiful country. The Irish people are great! and their accents are wonderful, their music is beautiful as well, it's like the music in the movie Titanic. Ireland has the most beautiful countryside. You can see green grass in all over the place, it is so gorgeous. What I like about the Irish people is they are straight and honest, because they say what they actually mean. What I don't like about them is how they drink a lot,. After 6 p.m everything in the streets closes except for the bars. The Irish weather is so unpredictable and quite strange, you have to be prepared for any type of weather: hot, cold, sunny, cloudy, rainy, and everything else, because it has four reasons in one single day. I also love the UK, and I sometimes go there to visit my cousins at weekends. I would like to study there after I complete my English studies and IELTS
I hope there are no mistakes

Mr.Salem
06-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Very impressive, and very upset that no mistakes have been found .
However, the biggest mistake is studding in Ireland cuz it’s known as heavy drinkers people.
My turn
I am from Saudi Arabia, and unfortunately I live in Riyadh city “my hometown “. I know it sounds weird, but this is just the way I am. I cannot stand the traffic jam, crazy drivers, impolite reactions, non-smiled people “ I just made this expression up “ and the bad weather in Riyadh. However, when I leave it for couple of days, I miss it so much and I do not know why” unexplainable situation”. I always have thought that my English is perfect until I’ve joined English Club; things have been changed yes that’s very true. I’ve realized that I still need to work on my English skills to be at least above the average. Moreover, my job requires excellent English skills especially, speaking and writing. To be honest, writing is still an issue to me whether it’s in English or in Arabic. But I do not have problems with speaking in English, and I can say proudly that I speak like American natives. Finally, I have to admit that I have learned a lot from this lovely club, and I am very grateful and thankful to that.

محمدالمعشني
07-02-2011, 08:59 AM
hey guys,, hey here i am

my name is mohammad. i am from Oman. i want to thank all members of this great English forum. absolutely, i am very happy for being among you. my English was too bad but now i think it is beter.

Thanks to God, I have developed my English by reading and taking advantage of this forum, which I have every respect and appreciation.

my hot regards

waiting for next member

hot-meme=girl
08-02-2011, 12:43 AM
hey guys,, hey here i am

my name is mohammad. Iam from Oman. I want to thank all members of this great English forum. absolutely,I am very happy for being among you. my English was too bad but now i think it is better.

Thanks to God, I have developed my English by reading and taking advantage of this forum, which I have every respect and appreciation.

my hot regards

waiting for next member

Hi all
am not sure if there is more mistakes but what am sure of is that.... i hate correction lol

My turne

Surely I am from Saudi Arabia ,I live _in the holiest place on earth_ in Makkah .I am still studying and in the sixth level,truely I must pass this level in order to pass the year after which means the year of graduation(Yaaaaaattttiii) Really am waiting for this eagerly.I don't want to work in a company after my graduation immedaitely, because I still have to develop my English language. So I am planning to take some intensive extra courses after my graduation InSha Allah, at the same time, I would not mind if i get a chance to work in Education because it will be more valuable for me. Finally, and as what my brother Alanazi said that my registration in Saudi English gave me a chance to develop many things in my life sauch as: my knowledge in English as formed in learning many new vocablurayes and who to use them , my knowledge in many new topics, and knowe such new and real nice friends whom I shared my feelings, thoughts, and discussing many things with them and that was the most nice thing truely i gained. thats all

محمدالمعشني
09-02-2011, 08:48 AM
hello guys;

it is my turn now. I am Mohammad . I am from Oman.

is it fine till now?? no mistakes right? haha.
ok, iam a fresh graduated unemployed but still looking. I am here to improve my poor English. it is very not good comparing with yours!!

however, i am doing my all best in this great English forum.

prettyالسبهه
12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
hello guys;

it is my turn now. I am Mohammad . I am from Oman.

is it fine till now?? no mistakes right? haha.
ok, iam a fresh graduated unemployed but still looking. I am here to improve my poor English.
it is not very good comparing with yours!!

however, i am doing my all best in this great English forum.

u have a small mistakes as I thought
my turn

some times I thinking about peoples relationships , . Its strange
, effective , and sometimes is hurt
Some of this relations start with no clear beginning
and end with no real reasons . Also there are another kind of relations
start suddenly and stay forever
no matter what I wrote its just thoughts became lines

! Unbreakable !
20-02-2011, 04:35 PM
u have a small mistakes as I thought
my turn

some times I thinking about peoples relationships , . Its strange
, effective , and sometimes is hurt
Some of this relations start with no clear beginning
and end with no real reasons . Also there are another kind of relations
start suddenly and stay forever
no matter what I wrote its just thoughts became lines

well hello sweety
i agree with what you wrote
but i have to comment on your mistakes :smile (98):

( I thinking ) .. I am thinking
( peoples ) people
- (is hurt) it hurts or you can say it's painfull

Mr.Salem
12-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Ok, it might install energy or bring on the spirit of competition to this page.
First of all, I have to say that I am so proud of this particular topic; it has been reviewed hundreds of times. This is really something. Therefore, I am bringing this up again, and to be honest I am expecting to see many mistakes in my writing because it has been a while since the last time that I wrote freely.
Good luck