المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : urgent and important

sweetmemo
24-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I have a question 4 u:girl face (153):

I hope u would answer it honestly
When I gave the lesson of subjective peonouns and possessive adjectives pronouns today, I found that its too much:smile (24): 2 understand the full rule that is in the book which shows
statment - negative - questions and answers + possessive pronouns.

I want and need ur opinions and point of view about this problem

:smile (35):Thanks alot

sweetmemo
24-10-2010, 09:16 PM
معقول ما احد دخل

ارجوووووووووووووووكم اذا دخلتوا شاركوني ارائكم

وخصوصا نور النار و lucky tr.

شكرا

coolheaded
24-10-2010, 10:10 PM
In my opinion, you can explain subjective pronouns in one class with all their related forms and postpone explaining possessive pronouns to the coming class. This may ease the way that the pupils understand pronouns, just keep in mind that you should refer to the relation between these two types when you revise what you have taught.

Speaking of the content of the books that we teach, I find it difficult to explain the whole lesson in one class because I don't move to the next rule till I make sure that the pupils understand what I'm saying. We only got 45 minutes and we are supposed to explain new grammar rules, vocabulary, speaking and revise the last lesson, what can i say ? really poor English teachers :D.

sweetmemo
24-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Before I did the same exactly as what u said

I explain the sub. pro.in one period and the poss. pro. in the other period

But what i found if u notice

that we should explain both in one class cocerning this book because it has an ex. relating 2 both kinds of pro.

AND that what surprised me and made me wrote for suggetions

lucky tr
25-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi dear friends, i'm sorry for not answering you immediately.
When i attended a workshop last year for the new curriculm the trainee of the publisher mentioned that the best way to teach grammer is not teach it at all . How you ask. Well students should do a lot of listening and alot of repeating of sentences. And i mean a lot! Then after two or three lessons the teacher points out the grammar used in the previous lessons which makes it easier for the students to practice and point out. In one of the books it even reffered to the grammar rules as (mind This)
So grammar will come easily to the students with much practice don't worry!
As they say" if you don't like repeating things then you shoudn't be a teacher"!!!

سفيان الحربي
29-10-2010, 07:48 AM
مشكورين على الموضوع وبارك الله فيكم