المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تعديل تقرير

كروزة
27-10-2010, 02:02 AM
السلام عليكم
انا كتبت دا التقرير
ارجو منكم تصحيح القرامر والجمل

United Medical Company

My name Arwa got him to Bachelor degree in the management of hospitals and health services I work in hospital administration company United Medical Center. my Goal of team work and to strive to provide all what is the best and distinct from the health services quality and quantity of carrying humanitarian character, I working and put the interest of citizen and citizen service approach in my work and I always aim to deliver good and love for all.
The company seeks to satisfy all patients and provide better services from the moment arrive become part of a long tradition of distinguished health care. We aim to provide the highest quality health care and service to all of our patients. We are committed to excellence. We know that good care involves more than good medicine.
Units and various departments in an attempt to seek excellence in all areas of specialization. And staff is fully aware of what it takes to work in a multinational environment and multi-cultures and help each new member to adjust with ease.

ابغا الان بلييز مررة ضروري
ومشكورين

ساعة صفا
27-10-2010, 06:08 AM
excuse me supervisors

وعليكم السلام

United Medical Company

My name is Arwa. I got Bachelor degree in management of hospitals and health services, I work in a hospital administration company United Medical Center. My Goal of team work is to provide all what is best and distinct for the health services quality and quantity of carrying humanitarian character, I put my interest in citizen because citizen service is an approach in my work, and I am always aimed to deliver good service with love to all.
The company seeks for the best to satisfy all patients and provide them better services. From the moment I arrived, I became part of a long tradition of a distinguished health care. We aim to provide the highest quality health care and service to all of our patients. We are committed to excellence. We know that good care involves more than good medicine.
Units and various departments are in attempting to seek the excellence in all areas of specializations. And staff are fully aware of what it takes to work in a multinational environment and multi-cultures and help each new member to adjust with ease

my attempt
any addition