المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الله يسعدكم ابي هالخدمه اليوم ..

حكآية عطر
29-10-2010, 01:23 PM
السلآم عليكم
كيفكم ؟
ان شاء الله تمام
لو سمحتوا ابي منكم خدمه واللي يسويها لي لأدعييله عن ظهر قلب
الله يخلييييييييكم محتاجتكم
ابي بريزنتيشن لانو عندي بكرآ ولآلآزم اسويه وانا مارعرفت

1- people who use mobile phones in public - opinion
2- problems of big citites
3- do you use GOOGLE - whay- what for good invention?
4-which famous personwould you like to meet ? what would you talk a bout ?
5- older people should act their age ? y ?
6- you have to be cruel to be kind - explain- EX
7- problem a friend of yours had advice - what ?

اللي بيساعدني يكتب عن اي واحد من هادي الموآضيع

اللللللللللللللللللله يخليييييييييييييييييييييي ييكم ..
الله يسعد ويوفق اللي يساعدني في الدنيآ والآخره ياااااارب :smile (97):

ابو قرنبيط
30-10-2010, 02:09 AM
heey sweet ,,, be more specific ,,, and i`ll try 2 help ya as soon as possible ,,, sorry , i just saw it now ,, i don`t know know about those who have passed over here and say nothing ...
god bless ya

lulu catty
01-11-2010, 12:44 AM
اللهم صلِّ على سيدنا محمد و على آله وصحبه وسلم

القلب الجريح
01-11-2010, 04:00 PM
يفيدوووووووووووونك

مرنتشي
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
يعطيك العااااااافية

غازي عبدالله
02-11-2010, 07:32 PM
شكراااااااااااااااااررااا ااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااا

فايز1122
02-11-2010, 11:11 PM
ألف مبروك .. لقد سعدت بهذا الخبر http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الخلق محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

ميهاااف
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
ان شالله تلقى طلبك

nice ice
07-11-2010, 04:54 PM
I found your September/October 2005 cover story “Cities of the Future” informative and well done. I believe, however, that some of the information regarding Jakarta, where I lived for several years in the early 1990s, is dated, and in some cases superficial.
Jakarta had the “three passengers in one car” policy for vehicles traveling into the inner city during business hours when I was there more than 10 years ago, so it is by no means a “new” program. But I seriously doubt it is any more effective now than it was then.

My driver and I would merely pull off the main thruway and for a few rupiahs could hire one of the multitudes of ever-present children to be the “third” in our car. As a traffic or pollution control measure it was nearly useless, although it was some help to the impoverished children.

The “transmigration” projects wherein folks are moved from the overpopulated islands of Jakarta and Bali to the under-populated islands of Kalimantan and Irian Jaya have also been in full swing for more than 10 years. Although this sounds like a good idea, in practice it is a human and environmental tragedy.

Whole villages are transported so that their homes can be turned into golf courses. They are plopped down into the middle of a jungle that has been scraped raw down to the soil and the large piles of debris set on fire. The fires burn literally for months, sometimes years if the underlying peat ignites.

The “transmigrants” are housed in dirt-floored shacks with poor sanitation. They come from malaria-free islands, so they have no immunity to it when they are forced to live in affected regions. They speak a different language and practice a different religion from the surrounding natives. They are kept in place by the Indonesian army. While I was in Jakarta with the U.S. Navy Medical Research Unit, our research doctors were the sole source of medical care in the transmigrant camps.

You had to see the water pollution in Jakarta to believe it. With the first monsoon rains, the drainage systems became clogged, flooding entire neighborhoods with toxic sludge. Friends of mine who had lived in Jakarta for years had their children checked for heavy metals because they noticed a deteriorating level of cognitive ability. The kids had toxic levels of lead in their blood, believed to be caused by the city’s leaded gasoline.

If visitors to Indonesia would venture a few blocks from the gilded tourist attractions and ultra-modern environs, they would learn of its heartbreaking human and environmental tragedy. Jakarta was my initiation to the nightmare of third world mega-cities. I shudder to think how much worse it is now than 10 years ago.
اتمنى تكوني استفدتي