المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My experience in learning English

smack
05-11-2010, 01:15 AM
:girl face (192):Hi everybody I wrote this paragraph and maybe have some error.
Plz if anyone notices anything's plz tell me:smile (87):
With abundant thanks :small:

My experience in learning English

No one can deny the important of English language in our daily life. First of all, I was hate learning English language at all, especially grammar exercise and lessening speaking. When I was start learning English language in high school I realized the importance English language especially in our daily life. Teach English language help me to communicate with people who do not know how to speak Arabic, in addition after graduate I will travel to search for a job, in any work all over the world, I will need English language to be able for communicate with any person of other nationality that have another mother language . Now I want to tell you some ways of my experience in learning English language. First way you should memorize approximately one to twenty five vocabularies per day. Second way, you should focus on L/S and reinforce yourself through movies, English songs …etc. Third way you should solved your homework without allowed to anyone help you. Forth way, you should focus on your lectures, attend your classes, and participated with your teacher.
Finally, English language is the most important language in this time and without learning English you will be uneducated.

Beauty
05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
:girl face (192):Hi everybody I wrote this paragraph and maybe have some error.
Plz if anyone notices anything's plz tell me:smile (87):
With abundant thanks :small:

My experience in learning English

No one can deny the important of English language in our daily life. First of all, I was hate learning English language at all, especially grammar exercise and lessening speaking. When I was start learning English language in high school I realized the importance ....English language especially in our daily life. Teach English language help me to communicate with people who do not know how to speak Arabic, in addition after graduate I will travel to search for a job, in any work all over the world, I will need English language to be able for communicate with any person of other nationality that have another mother language . Now I want to tell you some ways of my experience in learning English language. First way you should memorize approximately one to twenty five vocabularies per day. Second way, you should focus on L/S and reinforce yourself through movies, English songs …etc. Third way you should solved your homework without allowed to anyone.....help you. Forth way, you should focus on your lectures, attend your classes, and participated with your teacher.
Finally, English language is the most important language in this time and without learning English you will be uneducated.

مرآحب
التكست ممتاز والأخطاء الموجودة عندك حطيتها لك باللون الأحمر

وهذا هو التكست بعد تصحيح الأخطاء

No one can deny the importance of English language in our daily life. First of all, I hated learning English language at all, especially grammar, exercising , lessening and speaking. When I started learning English language in high school I realized the importance of English language especially in our daily life. learning English language helped me to communicate with people who do not know how to speak Arabic, in addition after graduation, I will travel to search for a job, in any work all over the world, I will need English language to be able for communicate with any person of other nationality that have another mother language . Now I want to tell you some ways of my experience in learning English language. First way you should memorize approximately one to twenty five vocabularies per day. Second way, you should focus on L/S and reinforce yourself through movies, English songs …etc. Third way you should solve your homework without allowing anyone to help you. Forth way, you should focus on your lectures, attend your classes, and participate with your teacher.

وبالتوفيق لك ...

:small:

smack
05-11-2010, 02:24 PM
:small:Actually Thanks a lot MISS SADNESS For uou to coorected mu mistaks
May allah bless you and protect you
:girl face (192):