المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : معلم جديد لا تبخلو عليه بالرد urgently

T.Sultan
14-01-2005, 05:12 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته :

ممكن اذا تكرمتم تعطوني خطوات التحضير من الالف الى الياء .... انا ما ابغى تحاضير جاهزة بس ابغى اعرف طريقة الاسلوب ......

Hi , may you do me a favor ?? I want to know how to prepare for the lessons i am going to teach to my students. Don't ask me the following question ( how come you graduated when you don't know anything about the methods used in teaching students ? ) >> if such a question's asked , my answer would be as follows : I've graduated from King abdul Aziz Univesity which means careless doctors exept for a few doctors. Anyway, I believe i am good at English and my GPA can prove what i've just written about me. so , if anyone can help , please never hesitate .... My thanks in advance....
Oh before i forget , I don't believe getting a ready-made prepartion of the lessons included in the curricula is a good idea... what i think is that we have to be more serious about the noble message we are to convey..... Thank you very much and please stay well and safe>
My best wishes

Aseel
14-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Winner 4 ever,
First of all, i want 2 say it is normal 2 graduate from college knowing nothing about how to prepare a lesson plan. i graduated that way. Don't worry. The moment u get involved in it it will b very easy. When preparing a lesson plan , u should put in mind the objectives that u want to teach, one column will for the objectives. column #2 will be for the contents or skills , it means what r u teaching to to fulfill that objective. Example, The objective is Students will be able 2 read aloud fluently. your content will a passage, so the skill u r focusing on is reading. Column #3 will be 4 teaching aids. Column #4 will 4 procedure, it means the way u will follow to reach ur goal. Column #5 will be 4 evaluation , it means how u will evaluate ur students 2 make sure that they mastered that skill. Evaluation can b questions asked by u, or exercises in their books

Aseel
14-01-2005, 08:34 PM
I can send u samples of my lesson plans f u r interested 2 see how they r done. I ,too, dont believe in ready made lesson plans 'cause i believe that each teacher has his own way of presentig or teaching a lesson

sssaq
14-01-2005, 08:45 PM
احلى يا انجليزي

ما يفل الانجليزي الا اعضاء سعودي انجلش

T.Sultan
15-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Aseel

Well, I don't know how to repay your kindness. You must be a man of honor , so to speak. I am realy grateful to you and I sure think you're a good teacher. Anyway, I wish you send me some samples written by you because the way you replied to my post shows how much briliant you are .

Could you tell me about how long you have been teaching English, if I may ask ?

I wish we can be friends over the net and have interchangeable thoughts . Actually, it's interesting to talk to people who appreciate others' opinions and i'm damn sure you're of this type.

Awaiting for your reply.

Your brother, Sultan

Aseel
15-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks alot brother Sultan 4 ur nice words. i didn't do anything. i believe, as members of Saudi English, that we should help each other. Any way, this is my first year of teaching English, I don't know how to attach files here but if u give me ur email, i'll send u samples of lesson plans.By the way, your English, too, shows that u r brilliant.
Your sister, Aseel

T.Sultan
15-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Thanks , sis. This is my e-mail adress : winer_4ever@hotmail.com. You may wonder why I didn't double the letter "n" in the middle of the word "winer" .Actually, I couldn't do that because there was someone who had . the same e-mail adress as me. Anyway, It would be a pleasure to benefit from your experience and highly educated personality. Please , If you need anything, just write it to me and consequently I'll do the best i can. Okay ?

Please stay healthy and safe

معلم الأجيال
27-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Brother you'll find the lesson plan sheet on this web site which is a topice I talked abot befor... http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?t=834