المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What annoys you??? Let us know your complaints here!!!

Miss-Thought
12-11-2010, 01:10 AM
What annoys you??? Let us know your complaints about anything here!!!l

If your oldest brother try to make your life impossible :small (42):... let us know here!!! if your neighbor makes a lot of noise :guy face (50)::small (244):... let us know here!!!l

Or if there's something that makes you feel angry about somebody or something :smile (70):... let us know here!!! We want to know!!!l

:smile (86):

Miss-Thought
12-11-2010, 01:15 AM
I will star

I really can't stand it when I'm talking and someone interrupts me. I think it shows a lack of respect (and education).l

I hate it when someone drinks directly from the bottle. Haven't they heard of glasses?!l
:smile (33):

smack
12-11-2010, 02:09 AM
I hate quarrel and I prefer to resolve any problems in the negotiation.
Thanks for you for this good subject.

Miss-Thought
12-11-2010, 03:33 AM
Hit me to get my attention.
Not hard hitting just they want to tell me something or they want me to look at something.
that Makes me SO MAD!

movieadict
12-11-2010, 02:40 PM
two things annoy me to death

the first is when i see a couple (husbad & wife ) bringing a parent to see the doctor
and neglecting them in the hands of the worker
for god sake its your mother you should take care of her\him

people stoooop acting like you are embarassed from your parents

ps :I 'll get to the athor thing some athor time

thanks for reading\hearing

movieaddict

انين الذكرى
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
I am Annoyed a lot of Motorcycles sound

:(

wail23
12-11-2010, 08:38 PM
very nice subject thanks Miss Thought
Well i reallu hate nagging:small (380):
or when some one keeps calling my name cus he or she needs something from me:smile (24):
God these things kills me:smile (30):

Miss-Thought
14-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Racism...

War...

Corruption...

Prejudice...

Greed...

:smile (92):

Miss-Thought
07-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Day: Friday
Date:7 Jan 011
Time: 3:30 a.m
Place: My living room

speed of time

I'm disappointed and depressed because there are only two days left until the beginning of school! I want to cry but why? maybe because I didn't study half as much as I had planned to.. the holidays went so fast. I don't know why I always feel like time goes by so quickly and I get nothing done. I think the problem is with time itself, not with me
There have been many times when I've asked myself this question: "Why are the days 24 hours, the hours 60 minutes, and the minutes 60 seconds?" Well, I never meant to go against the universal system or anything; no, I just wanted to find a solution for the "speed of time" that I've been suffering from recently
Yesterday I decided to settle this problem, so I sat alone thinking, "Is there any solution?" Finally I discovered that the basic problem is with space; not with time. So place is connected with the problem. Then I thought about how it could be solved. After a long period of stupidity, and when half a day had passed, I came up with this: "Space and time are twins who can never be separated; which means time depends on place, and so time changes from place to place. As time exists everywhere, So unfortunately I cannot run away from it
But because I believe in the saying that there is a solution for every problem, I decided to keep trying to develop a practical solution for the problem I am facing before my time runs out. Finally, after thinking all day I found that I wasted my time, the problem is with me and the way I handle it. But it is too late now :( l