المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Forgiveness. . . What's it for?

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
07-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Forgiveness. . . What's it for?

Larry James

forgiveness works! It is often difficult, AND it works!
We often think of forgiveness as something that someone who has done us wrong must ask of US. There is always another way of looking at something. My thoughts on forgiveness suggest that you focus on offering forgiveness TO the person who has wronged you. To not forgive them is like taking the poison (continuing to suffer for what they did or didn't do to you) and expecting THEM to die!
Alexander Pope once said, "To err is human; to forgive, Divine." Believe it!
Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It is not something you do FOR someone else. It is not complicated. It is simple. Simply identify the situation to be forgiven and ask yourself: "Am I willing to waste my energy further on this matter?" If the answer is "No," then that's it! All is forgiven.
Forgiveness is an act of the imagination. It dares you to imagine a better future, one that is based on the blessed possibility that your hurt will not be the final word on the matter. It challenges you to give up your destructive thoughts about the situation and to believe in the possibility of a better future. It builds confidence that you can survive the pain and grow from it.
Telling someone is a bonus! It is not necessary for forgiveness to begin the process that heals the hurt. Forgiveness has little or nothing to do with another person because forgiveness is an internal matter.
Choice is always present in forgiveness. You do not have to forgive AND there are consequences. Refusing to forgive by holding on to the anger, resentment and a sense of betrayal can make your own life miserable. A vindictive mind-set creates bitterness and lets the betrayer claim one more victim.

There is nothing so bad that cannot be forgiven. Nothing!

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
Mahatma Gandhi

It is the first day of a new year I hope in this new born day
we will find our inner peace to forgive each other
forgive me if I ever did something make you feel sad or angry

:smile (101):

ṡύɳ♥lϊɠɦṫ.

motyri
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
forgivness is such a amazing human value not anyone able to do in such specific situations

i enjoyed what u have brought us today
please keep this up our supervisor

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
08-12-2010, 03:45 PM
forgivness is such a amazing human value not anyone able to do in such specific situations

i enjoyed what u have brought us today
please keep this up our supervisor

motyri

you are most welcome bro and thank you for your comments