المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Can you correct my story !

drmozh
16-12-2010, 09:49 PM
السلامـ عليكمـ

مساء الخيرات ع الجميع ^.^

أخواني هذي أول قصة أكتبها ..

وحابة تقرؤوها وتصححو أخطائي ..

انتظر ردودكمـ

(
)

The Empty Girl

Once upon a time, in a beautiful village, lived a 17 years old girl who name is Natalie. This girl was beautiful and very smart .
Natalie was so crazy in books. She wasn't doing anything except reading. She loved books more than anything else. After each time she finished a book, she felt so happy to learn something new in life.

One morning, the snow was melting and the spring was coming. The birds was singing and the sun was shining. All the villagers were happy and the children were so excited to playing out door.

On the other side of the village, there was a small and warm house. Natalie was having a delicious breakfast with her family. "Charlie pass the honey to me ,please "said Natalie to her little brother Charlie . "take it .." said Charlie passing the honey bottle.
Natalie was pouring some of honey on her pan cake when her brother said " I have to write an essay about horses , I need it for the school. Natalie .. I'm sure that you have a good knowledge about anything, so can you help me to write the essay?" said Charlie smiling to his sister. " Charlie , I don't have time for these things. Ask my father, maybe he can help you."Said Natalie leaving the table to complete reading. Charlie looked very sad that her sister didn't help him. The father looked to his son and said" Let us go to the library, I'm sure that you'll find something would help you." .

After one hour, " Natalie, come and help me in washing the dishes." shouted the mother from the kitchen. Natalie sighed and closed the book" Mom I'm sorry, I'm going to the garden. I can't finish my reading in this house." .Natalie picked her book and left her mother with a bad feeling. While Natalie closing the door " Hiii Natalie." Said Natalie's friend Jane. " H.. hi Jane, what are you doing here?"said Natalie surprised . Jane smiled and said " I came to take you with me to the garden." Natalie was thinking " oh..bad timing." , and she said "I'd love to, let us go". Natalie closed the door and went with her friend Jane.

The garden was full of people. Everyone was having a good time. The children were playing with ball ,and the girls were picking flowers to give them to their parents.

"My mother have made delicious biscuits for us, you will like it." Said Jane while they were sitting under a big tree. "mmm.. it's so delicious. I love it." Said Natalie eating a piece of biscuit.

After they enjoyed the biscuits , Natalie opened her book to complete the reading, but Jane was talking and talking about everything. "it must be an interesting book that you're reading , can you tell me what the book is about?" said Jane after she picked a beautiful flower to give it to Natalie. " Jane !! can you just be quiet for a minute ? I'm trying to focus and you just keep talking about silly things. If you want to learn something, go and get a book." Natalie shouted angrily on Jane. Jane dropped the flower and left Natalie alone. "

Suddenly, a strange voice came from behind the tree " So, you love books more than anything else! ." . Natalie was scared, she looked behind the tree to see who was talking .She saw an elderly woman wearing an old and dusty clothes, and there was a big black bag beside her. " ye..yes , I love books so much." Said Natalie. The strange woman got up from the ground and said " you can borrow this book if you want ". The woman said that when she took out a heavy and old book from her bag. " wow.. it must be an interesting book" said Natalie smiling. "enjoy reading." Said the women before she disappeared between the trees. Natalie took the book and she was so excited.

When Natalie entered the house, she opened the book . she was shocked "what! the book is empty." Shouted Natalie. She checked all the pages and they all were empty.
Natalie decided to fill the book of her knowledge. She started to write and write until she got tired. She was so happy and excited to show it to the old woman.

On next day, Natalie got up early in the morning. She had her breakfast and took the book with her " mom .. dad .. I'm going to the garden." Said Natalie before she closed the door.
Natalie went to the garden and she was looking for the old woman, but she didn't find her this time. Natalie was disappointed, and she sat under the same tree.

Natalie opened the book to write something new on it , but she was shocked "Are you kidding!!!!!" she shouted angrily. Everything that she have written have gone. Natalie was so sad and she started crying.

"This book is you ,Natalie." Said the old woman. Natalie raised her head to see the woman who was standing beside the tree. The old woman sat beside Natalie and she said with a worm smile "sweet heart, this book is magical. It's reflecting the personality of the person who use it. It seems that it contains unique and special information, but it was just taking and it didn't give you anything.". Natalie dried her tears and said "Now I understand. I was reading and learning many things, but I never tried to give or share them with anyone."

The woman was happy that Natalie learned a new lesson this day. Natalie promised the old woman to share everyone and spend more time with her family. "You can keep this magical book with you, and everything you teach it or share it with other will appear in this book." Said the wise woman winking to Natalie. She left Natalie behind her hoping that she will meet her again.

Natalie went to her friend house. Jane had a great heart, so she forgave Natalie and forgot what happened. Natalie felt so happy, and she told her friend about the wise woman. Then, she went to her house and helped her brother in his essay, and it was perfect.

That was a great day for Natalie. Now she has a new dream that she want to be a great teacher in future, and they all lived happily ever after.

The End

Written by: drmozh