المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : monthly income

إجتماعي
27-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Hello every body

Hope u are super fine

I discussed this issue with my friends before .And I would like to discus it with you here.
Did you mind to tell your wife about your monthly income and of course (vice versa)? did you mind to tell your husband about your monthly income? Why?

Whether you are married or not? Tell us about your planning for future family life.

Can I start before any one of you? 0
Yes, you can .

Ok I am candid with her about that because she should understand my financial situation
on of my fiend said I will never ever tell her about my monthly income cause she will spend all my many and her request will never end specially if she an unemployed or lets say housewife

Waiting 4 your opinion

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
27-12-2010, 03:05 PM
I think both of them should be honest about their income
after all they are life partners

prettyالسبهه
27-12-2010, 05:19 PM
sure I will tell him that
that is not a secret to hide
and if he refused that I will force him by doing my best to know
we should be closer than hide silly things such that from each others
thanks Elejtmai and tell ur friend that he should be thankfully cuz I am not his wife

hot-meme=girl
27-12-2010, 10:35 PM
O.K

that's true i'm not married or employed yet
i'm still a student but that dosen't mean that i haven't think of my future

I'll tell him & he too has to tell me
cuz we two are one & we have to build our children life & ourselves too
I'll share him my income (inSha Allah) to live a great life & finally to be entirely a happy family

Thanx Social for ur great TopicMay Allah bless u

Miss-Thought
28-12-2010, 06:04 AM
It depends on the situation itself. If I weren't employed, it would bother me if my husband didn't tell me all of his financial information. As we all know, the male brain cannot function properly without the help of a woman. My husband and I would need to plan when and how to spend money, as one of the most important things in our relationship is knowing exactly where the money is going?l

However, if I were employed, I wouldn't mind if he did not tell me how he spent his money because I would most likely do the same. Ultimately, this would only work if we must trusted each other enough to spend money responsibly
social
thanks so much for this nice topic
please keep writin

إجتماعي
29-12-2010, 04:28 AM
I think both of them should be honest about their income
after all they are life partners

respect your opinion
thanks for passing by

إجتماعي
29-12-2010, 09:17 PM
sure I will tell him that
that is not a secret to hide
and if he refused that I will force him by doing my best to know
we should be closer than hide silly things such that from each others
thanks Elejtmai and tell ur friend that he should be thankfully cuz I am not his wife

You are Welcome pretty
I told my friend what you said I told him kiss your wife hands and say alhamd llah
Pretty not my wife cause you will face a lot of troubles until she know

إجتماعي
29-12-2010, 09:29 PM
O.K

that's true i'm not married or employed yet
i'm still a student but that dosen't mean that i haven't think of my future

I'll tell him & he too has to tell me
cuz we two are one & we have to build our children life & ourselves too
I'll share him my income (inSha Allah) to live a great life & finally to be entirely a happy family

Thanx Social for ur great TopicMay Allah bless u

Thanks meme for your comment
And it is so early to think about your children life you are 14 years old LOOOOOOL
Just joking
Yes meme I totally agree with you
Thanks again

إجتماعي
29-12-2010, 11:07 PM
It depends on the situation itself. If I weren't employed, it would bother me if my husband didn't tell me all of his financial information. As we all know, the male brain cannot function properly without the help of a woman. My husband and I would need to plan when and how to spend money, as one of the most important things in our relationship is knowing exactly where the money is going?l

However, if I were employed, I wouldn't mind if he did not tell me how he spent his money because I would most likely do the same. Ultimately, this would only work if we must trusted each other enough to spend money responsibly
social
thanks so much for this nice topic
please keep writin

In your written there is no space for a courtesy you always spoke frankly
Thanks miss thought for your passing by also thanks for your encourage phrase
Regards

rose rani
30-12-2010, 06:46 PM
sure i will tell him
because if the relationship starts with
no trust
that means it will fail