المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Submit on new work

smack
01-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi everybody I am wrote this letter and I hope from you to tell me if I have any mistake. This letter talks about me and my experience

Al hariri street
Wadia Al Zani
01_01_2010

Administrative and Executive Assistant
Career Service Company

Dear Administrative and Executive Assistant

You should address the letter to a specific person at the company you are applying too career service. My experience work to manage any department required to accounting operations. The opportunity to work with your client is appealing to me, and I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the position further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

As you will note on the enclosed resume, the breadth of my expertise covers a wide area of responsibility, thereby providing me with insight into the total operation.

Please allow me to highlight some of my achievements which relate to your requirements such as receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages maintain an adequate inventory of office suppliers and inventory ….etc.

I am very interested in the opportunity ans would enjoy meeting with you to learn more about carrer service company and to discuss hom my educationb and experience could benefit you. I will call your office last week to see if a meeting can be arranged.

Sincerely,
Abdallah Ahmad Moussa
(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)
Wadi Al Zainia

smack
04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
No comment:smile (56):