ويكون 10 جمل بسيطه
راح ارسم في الاختباار clustering
وطالبه تكون 10
ولككككم جزيل الشكر
....’’’’’

Petunia
05-01-2011, 06:41 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياليت لو تحاول اختي تعودي نفسك تكتبي بالاول وبعدها لو فيه اخطاء تتصحح:)

طيب هنا تعبير عن العائله بمفهومي ع السريع اضيفي اللي تبغيه...

Family

In my opinion,family does not mean just you have your father,mother,brothers and sisters but it also means love ,security and warmth. It means having people around you who always advice you and stand by your side in order to overcome your problems. Whatever you want to express your feelings ,they will be listen to you and appreciate your emotions. Your father is not only responsible for your supporting and paying for your education but also he is responsible for your path, where are you going ,are you on the straight path or what and did he teach you what you supposed to learn. Your mother also plays a very important role when she takes care of you and spends her time listing to you .Moreover, you should share yours happiness or grief with
your brothers and sisters so you will be all like true friends not just a family.

بالنسبه لموضوع memories تقدري تكتبي عن ذكرياتك سواء كانت سعيده او حزينه

اطلعي على الموقع راح يفيدك.واكتبي باسلوبك

http://ask.metafilter.com/99012/What-made-your-happy-childhood-memories-happy (http://ask.metafilter.com/99012/What-made-your-happy-childhood-memories-happy)

الله يوفقك

nony brony
05-01-2011, 03:56 PM
تقبلي المرور

nony brony
05-01-2011, 04:21 PM
momeries

' when i was child,i went with my father into the zoo .There were some animals run and play round each others.Suddenly,my father tried to horrer me but i still stop on the inner door near to it then he laughed more and more.this was effect in my life.this abest happen in my life with my father still kindly . at once i harried up and cry more because some of them want to eat me l guest. From the beginning to the ending the happen was horror .هنا الحدث طويل وان بقيتيه ردي خبر انا مستعدة مع تحيات معلمة الانقلش غداً

nony brony
05-01-2011, 04:35 PM
الترجمة حتى تفهمي حينما كنت طفلة ذهبت مع ابي الى حديقة الحيوان وكانت هناك حيونات تلعب وتركض حول بعضها .وفجاءة ,حاول ابي ان يخيفني ولاكني مازلت واقفة على الباب الداخلي بالقرب منهاومن ثم ضحك ابي كثيراًوكان لهذا اثر في حياتي وهو افضل حدث .اسرعت في الحال بالبكاء المريرلان احد الحيوانات قد أهم بأبتلاعي على حسب ضني.كانت بداية ونهاية الحدث مرعبه

sea breeze
05-01-2011, 10:22 PM
ܟjust E

nony brony

الله يعطيكم العافية أخواتي

ســـمو
06-01-2011, 08:55 PM
مشكــورين ..’’ يعطيكم العافيه ..’’

هل المنتدى يملك خاصيه النسخ
لإ ني أحاول أنسخ التعبير لكي أستفيد منه موراضي ..؟؟؟

nony brony
06-01-2011, 11:27 PM
ah,
hi
تحديد ثم نسخ من خلال كليك بالزر الأيمن ثم افتحي الوورد بجهازك ثم لصق ثم حفظ بإسم
الأدارة اتوقع انها راضيه والمنتدى للجميع يستفيد